Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,805 members, 7,956,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

What Does Company Share Capital Mean - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Does Company Share Capital Mean (409 Views)

Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force / What Does Consolidated Salary Actually Mean / What Does It Mean To Be A Contract Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does Company Share Capital Mean by ruthonimisi15(f): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
CAC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY SHARE CAPITAL

Shares means the amount of rights you own in a company usually calculated in money terms. E.g if a company is said to worth 1 million shares and you have 300,000 shares out of that 1 Million shares, automatically you own 30% of that company. So when there is a profit, you get 30% of that profit and if there is a loss, you get 30% of the losses. It's not a must that the company have the said amount in their bank account to get the Company registered as an LLC.

Share capital is like the statutory worth of the company. In a private limited company, its the amount of money invested by its owners in exchange for shares of ownership.

Company directors are typically shareholders in their own companies.

Shareholders exercise certain powers over how the company is run.

P.S. I am still your CAC registration Expert.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise - My Family Wants Me To Marry Because Of THE MONEY I MAKE / Project Coordination Role: / From Been A Broke Customer Care Earner To Running An Online Business That Did 1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.