Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

"Strong Mama": 71-year-old Woman With Big Muscles Storms Gym - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Strong Mama": 71-year-old Woman With Big Muscles Storms Gym (1943 Views)

71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover / Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute / 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Strong Mama": 71-year-old Woman With Big Muscles Storms Gym by CrisNews: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2022

Re: "Strong Mama": 71-year-old Woman With Big Muscles Storms Gym by immortalcrown(m): 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Okay oh!
Re: "Strong Mama": 71-year-old Woman With Big Muscles Storms Gym by fvck(m): 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nothing special pls, even Tinubu can do it,just that he might die

5 Likes

Re: "Strong Mama": 71-year-old Woman With Big Muscles Storms Gym by WibusJaga: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2022

Abeg someone should call that ancestor bat to come & see his mate. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Strong Mama": 71-year-old Woman With Big Muscles Storms Gym by ahnie: 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
Machine gun,I think tinubu needs to see this.
Re: "Strong Mama": 71-year-old Woman With Big Muscles Storms Gym by PoliteActivist: 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
Where are the muscles? This fat, flabby thing
Re: "Strong Mama": 71-year-old Woman With Big Muscles Storms Gym by CrisNews: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
fvck:

U say grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Strong Mama": 71-year-old Woman With Big Muscles Storms Gym by meobizy(f): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
She added at least eight extra years to her life.

2 Likes

Re: "Strong Mama": 71-year-old Woman With Big Muscles Storms Gym by Streett: 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
This woman go beat Righteousness black & Blue …

Righteousness come see Your ENDTIME Nemesis!!

1 Like

Re: "Strong Mama": 71-year-old Woman With Big Muscles Storms Gym by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mama for the boys. That's how we roll. grin

1 Like

Re: "Strong Mama": 71-year-old Woman With Big Muscles Storms Gym by kelspinall(m): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
hmm
Re: "Strong Mama": 71-year-old Woman With Big Muscles Storms Gym by Reggaemich(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
This grandma may be on steroids,

So as to keep fit and strong

She try sha, e no easy
Re: "Strong Mama": 71-year-old Woman With Big Muscles Storms Gym by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
Alot of these broke Nairaland boys can never lift those irons that lady is lifting, all they know how to do is come here with their protruding stomachs to rain insults on anyone at any slightest provocation grin grin grin grin
Re: "Strong Mama": 71-year-old Woman With Big Muscles Storms Gym by Slynation(m): 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hahahah... she's doing well for herself!!
Re: "Strong Mama": 71-year-old Woman With Big Muscles Storms Gym by Slynation(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Alot of these broke Nairaland boys can never lift those irons that lady is lifting, all they know how to do is come here with their protruding stomachs to rain insults on anyone at any slightest provocation grin grin grin grin
You are trying so hard to be noticed by playing Siofra/Rosrozz cards... cheesy we don notice you, Oya rest for the day abeg...!!
Re: "Strong Mama": 71-year-old Woman With Big Muscles Storms Gym by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
Slynation:
You are trying so hard to be noticed by playing Siofra/Rosrozz cards... cheesy we don notice you, Oya rest for the day abeg...!!

Who is this small boy quoting me? grin grin grin please just make your point without quoting, I hate when f**ls quote me. I wouldn't have replied u if u hadn't quoted me.

Thank you grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Strong Mama": 71-year-old Woman With Big Muscles Storms Gym by Gadafii: 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Some one her age in nigeria could barely hold on to flag with a single hand, he has to be pushed before he walk, while walking he has to be held so he won’t topple over cheesy
Re: "Strong Mama": 71-year-old Woman With Big Muscles Storms Gym by Illegal1(m): 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
fvck:

hahahahahaha....

guy u dn finish me with laff

(1) (Reply)

65 Out Of 83 Women I Counselled Cheated On Their Husbands -daddy Freeze / Can A World Like This Ever Exist? / Don't Marry A Liability Instead Marry A Rich Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.