Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku (18464 Views)

Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong / Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 / Senator Ekpenyong Recommends Using Sambisa Forest For Ranching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by rolams(m): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
That's just the bitter truth!

5 Likes

Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by Efuaye(m): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

Hhhh

Obidient talking about street against online.

How many streets do Obi have?hhh.

OBI is going nowhere,Atiku an Tinubu talk about it you refuse. PDP and APC OWNED ALL STREETS FROM BORNO to Lagos and Sokoto to Abia.

Hope you know that there are no more magic figures in our elections.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by shortIGBOman: 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
Period007:
Only northern votes cannot make the thief president

Emeka,how many votes the EAST get?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by Period007(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka,how many votes the EAST get?

Tell use how many remnant votes Thiefnibu will get after Atiku and kwankwanso in the NE and NW

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by shortIGBOman: 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
mrvitalis:
Did this man just call south minorities ? Mehn see people we have at the senate ooh

He knows everything. That's why he said what he said with full confidence.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by shortIGBOman: 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
Period007:

Tell use how many remnant votes Thiefnibu will get after Atiku and kwankwanso in the NE and NW

Weting concern me with Tinubu? Atiku is your next President.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by Period007(m): 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Weting concern me with Tinubu? Atiku is your next President.
How many southerners go vote Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by BeardedMeat(m): 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Efuaye:
The opposite is the case!
The Northerners are politically sagacious enough to know why Wike is raging!
Do you think that they Love Atiku that much?
In a few years when they will seek the vote of the South, they know that what is happening now could backfire against them.
They will thread softly.
Not a divided south. I mean, a sharply divided south.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by techWriter3: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
The man may would right
Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by asanausana91: 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
Jennifer663:
I doubt abeg
are you in the north? Come and hear discussion since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by shortIGBOman: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Period007:

How many southerners go vote Atiku

Edo, Akwaibom, Cross River, Osun, Delta, Anambra,Enugu Bayelsa are in Atiku's pocket. Atiku will also pull over 25% votes from the other Southern States.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by asanausana91: 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Efuaye:
The opposite is the case!
The Northerners are politically sagacious enough to know why Wike is raging!
Do you think that they Love Atiku that much?
In a few years when they will seek the vote of the South, they know that what is happening now could backfire against them.
They will thread softly.
will they wait for few years when they have it at hand now?
In 2023 the major contenders are three. Tinubu have the south west
Peter obi have the south east and part of South south.
Atiku have the north west and north east
The north central and some parts of the south south will be the deciding factor.
And a situation where this election led to a rerun, Atiku will be of advantage.
Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by asanausana91: 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
mrvitalis:
Did this man just call south minorities ? Mehn see people we have at the senate ooh
Go and check the number of votes per region. the man is not a pretender or a liar like Obi. You want to claim majority when statistics prove otherwise?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by asanausana91: 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
Efuaye:

They also know that their votes alone can not give them victory at the polls.

Ask Buhari, he'll tell you better.

If Tinubu had not mobilised South West votes for Buhari in 2015 with all the local and international gang up against Jonathan, with all the propaganda in 2015, nothing would have made Buhari win.
in those days the big contenders used to be two, but now they are three so the north will take advantage of the divided south.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by Period007(m): 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Edo, Akwaibom, Cross River, Osun, Delta, Anambra,Enugu Bayelsa are in Atiku's pocket. Atiku will also pull over 25% votes from the other Southern States.
Add Anambra, imo,Ebonyi, Abia,Rivers,lagos, Ogun,Ekiti,Edo and Ondo Because na only fulani suppose rule this country.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by Period007(m): 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
asanausana91:
in those days the big contenders used to be two, but now they are three so the north will take advantage of the divided south.
North is more divided with Atiku, kwankwanso and Shettima on the ballot box.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by shortIGBOman: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
Period007:

Add Anambra, imo,Ebonyi, Abia,Rivers,lagos, Ogun,Ekiti,Edo and Ondo Because na only fulani suppose rule this country.

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki. Let me tell you. Atiku doesn't need votes from the EAST. The entire EAST votes is not up to Kogi's votes. Besides, there won't be election in the EAST. Cause Simon Ekpa and IPOB Terrorist says so. grin grin

Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by Period007(m): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki. Let me tell you. Atiku doesn't need votes from the EAST. The entire EAST votes is not up to Kogi's votes. Besides, there won't be election in the EAST. Cause Simon Ekpa and IPOB Terrorist says so. grin grin
You no get talk
You just dey shift goal post to feel happy

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by shortIGBOman: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
Period007:

You no get talk
You just dey shift goal post to feel happy

Emeka, why the thing come dey pain you? You don dey see the reality and body don dey tell you. grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by asanausana91: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
Period007:

North is more divided with Atiku, kwankwanso and Shettima on the ballot box.
Mr man you don't know the north. Can I also tell you that Okowa is on the ballot? Did you ever thought Tambuwal will surrender for Atiku in the 11th hour? I am in the north and iam telling you what I know.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by Period007(m): 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
asanausana91:
Mr man you don't know the north. Can I also tell you that Okowa is on the ballot? Did you ever thought Tambuwal will surrender for Atiku in the 11th hour? I am in the north and iam telling you what I know.
I am in the north also and I tell you, kwankwanso will shatter Atikus vote

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by asanausana91: 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
Period007:

I am in the north also and I tell you, kwankwanso will shatter Atikus vote
hahahaaaa. Where in the north? Are you not surprised that Atiku or kwankwaso never attack each other the way Tinubu and obi are attacking each other?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by Tunjibalogun: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Well said.
With Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa-Ibom, Edo and Cross-River then using some foot soldiers from Rivers; Wike should just do his worst
You're just a child who knows nothing
Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by Period007(m): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
asanausana91:
hahahaaaa. Where in the north? Are you not surprised that Atiku or kwankwaso never attack each other the way Tinubu and obi are attacking each other?
Oga, Atiku, kwankwanso and shettima will share the bulk of northern votes. This is reality

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by Babaisha: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Somehow true. Northerners, especially Fulanis see Wike as anti-North who doesn't want their son to win. But in reality, it is the turn of the South East

Fulani's always use Northerners when they are seeking for numbers, but when it is time for appointments or benefits accrued to the North, they divert it to only their ethnic group.

Unfortunately, the north in this 2023 election will be only NE and NW excluding NC.

If BVAS work as expected, the fallacious projection that the North has more population might be dispelled as it is only in Nigeria that a desert region has more population density than Mangrove Savannah.

2023 Election will shock many

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by Babaisha: 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
Period007:

Oga, Atiku, kwankwanso and shettima will share the bulk of northern votes. This is reality

Even Labour Party will get some vote as these northern states are not only inhabited by core fulanis, it is a heterogeneous society where some minorities need some liberation from the Fulanis.

There is some level of political apathy in the north as a result of the outcome of the last 7+ years

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by asanausana91: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Period007:

same thing with Peter obi, Tinubu and Okowa will also share the southern votes.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by Period007(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
asanausana91:
same thing with Peter obi, Tinubu and Okowa will also share the southern votes.
Cool.
Stop making it look like Atiku have 100% of the northern votes

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by Period007(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Babaisha:

Even Labour Party will get some vote as these northern states are not only inhabited by core fulanis, it is a heterogeneous society where some minorities need some liberation from the Fulanis.

There is some level of political apathy in the north as a result of the outcome of the last 7+ years
The north is ripe for the taken
Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by asanausana91: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
Period007:

Cool.
Stop making it look like Atiku have 100% of the northern votes
nobody can have a 100% vote of a family of 20 talkless of a polling unit and you are talking of a whole northern region. The same way Peter Obi will not get 100% of the south east that has the lowest votes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by Period007(m): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
asanausana91:
nobody can have a 100% vote of a family of 20 talkless of a polling party and you are talking of a whole northern region. The same way Peter Obi will not get 100% of the south east that has the lowest votes.
All I am saying is that theres no assurance Atiku will win the north.
The north is still ripe
Re: Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku by asanausana91: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Period007:

All I am saying is that theres no assurance Atiku will win the north.
The north is still ripe
there is

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital / We Won’t Allow PDP Senators To Disqualify Ministerial Nominees - APC Senators / Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.