Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China (2960 Views)

Ongoing Coup In Russia: Where Are Putin Supporters? / Sustained Gunfire Amid Reports Of Military Coup In Guinea Bissau / Coup In Mali: President And Prime Minister Arrested By The Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by saxywale2: 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Wake up, coups happen anywhere in the world... Especially in corrupt countries with brutal autocracy and dictatorship... Read your history.
Read? Someone that can't even use a search engine cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by saxywale2: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Pierocash:
you are the monkeys here. What is the definition of a first world country according to science? A first world country is a country that is fully developed ,and advanced, industrialized,and economically strong,that is the definition of a first world country ,not what msm led by US calls it. Ewu
Dumbass. HDI HDI HDI HDI HDI HDI HDI

Get that into your empty skull.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by Hanibbal(m): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
jimetagambo:

Tell them to bring you a link where China was ever reported as a first world country, then Watch them resort to more insults. Classic signs of low IQ monkeys grin

It is not about the report. It is about the indices of development. Just because U.S didn't rate China a 1st world country doesn't mean China is not a first world country. Mental slavery is your problem. You are the one with low IQ. I doubt if you attended college.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by Pierocash(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
saxywale2:

Dumbass. HDI HDI HDI HDI HDI HDI HDI

Get that into your akamu filled skull.
stop embarrassing yourself

What is the human development index of Scandinavian European countries compared to China?

The HDI is a summary composite measure of a country's average achievements in three basic aspects of human development: health, knowledge and standard of living.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by Enugurangers: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
saxywale2:

You could start by smashing your American android device on a wall.

Show us a link from whatever browser you use or an academic journal claiming that China is a first world. Perhaps, it's just facts you pulled out of your arse.

Mind you, like I said earlier, insults doesn't change facts.
I co-ask the bolded.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by Discombulator: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
jimetagambo:

Is China a first world country?
Uncle wey Mumu, the biggest gdp PPP on history with $26t is what you're asking if it's a first world country, abirun ni e

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by saxywale2: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Enugurangers:

I co-ask the bolded.
They have not been able to answer the question. Seems we will wait forever.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by jimetagambo: 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
Discombulator:

Uncle wey Mumu, the biggest gdp PPP on history with $26t is what you're asking if it's a first world country, abirun ni e
The drug addict shogsman is back. grin

Have you ever heard of GDP per capita?

What's the cost of tramadol this days grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by Pierocash(m): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hanibbal:

It is not about the report. It is about the indices of development. Just because U.S didnt call China a 1st world country doesn't mean China is not a first world country. Mental slavery is your problem. You are the one with low IQ. I doubt if you attended college.
just ignore this kids. How can any sane person call China second world country because US said so. Mental slavery is really ravaging many

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by saxywale2: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
Pierocash:
just ignore this kids. How can any sane person call China second world country because US said so. Mental slavery is really ravaging many
USA said this NATO said that. show us a proof of where China is labelled as a first world country.

Insult from now till tomorrow, we will be expecting your link or proof.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by saxywale2: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
jimetagambo:

The drug addict shogsman is back. grin

Have you ever heard of GDP per capita?

What's the cost of tramadol this days grin
No wonder.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by Enugurangers: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
saxywale2:

USA said this NATO said that. show us a proof of where China is labelled as a first world country.

Insult from now till tomorrow, we will be expecting your link or proof.
I am still co-asking as well. It has been crickets so far.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by Appleyard(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Pierocash:
Bleep off with your Nato biased analysis of what a first world country represents and not what US calls it.

A first world country is a country that is developed ,industrialized, politically stable, and economically strong. Ewu

Who told you that is the definition of a First world country? How dare you! undecided

According to western knowledge, a 1st World countries are those within the exclusive club of the US and it's allies during the Cold War. The Soviet Union and its allies are referred to as the 2nd World countries while the rest are 3rd World countries. cool

The ediots you're arguing with don't even know that these terms are archiac politically correct terms used by the West to gauge the political, economic and ideological differences between them and the East. They're now replaced with terms like "developed" and "developing" countries, and that is where the stupidity even becomes more pronounced.

It will shock you to know that a nation like Iceland is rated by the west as developed while China and Russia is rated as developing. cool Now, you can understand how warped and slipshodly jingoistic the typical western ideology and narrative is. cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by jimetagambo: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Appleyard:

Who told you that is the definition of a First world country? How dare you! undecided

According to western knowledge, a 1st World countries are those within the exclusive club of the US and it's allies during the Cold War. The Soviet and its allies are referred to as the 2nd World countries while the rest are 3rd World countries. cool

The ediots you're arguing with don't even know that these terms are archiac politically correct terms used by the West to gauge the political, economic and ideological differences between them and the East. They're now replaced with terms like "developed" and "developing" countries, and that is where the stupidity even becomes .ore pronounced.

It will shock you to know that a nation like Iceland is rated by the west as developed while China and Russia is rated as developing. cool Now, you can understand how warped and slipshodly jingoistic the typical western ideology and narrative is. cool
In academia, we use references to back up our claims. You know we don't want to be plagiarizing stuffs neither do we want to pull out facts from our black arse.

Can you help them with a link Professor Akamu aka poisonedappleyard?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by Enugurangers: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
jimetagambo:

In academia, we use references to back up our claims. You know we don't want to be plagiarizing stuffs neither do we want to pull out facts from our black arse.

Can you help them with a link Professor Akamu?
I am co-asking as well. It's been crickets since aside the insults. The guy CLAIMED China is a FIRST WORLD country. I expect him to back up his claims with facts, references, links, pictures e.t.c Perhaps their scholar that just arrived can help us.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by Appleyard(m): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Pierocash:
You better go to China for brain surgery so you can keep been fooled.

So if US calls you a goat and they put it in media ,picked by Google,then you become a goat. What kind of self inferiority mentality is this. Isn't this mental slavery?

You ain't seen nothing yet. You're just witnessing the surface of the dept of western brainwashing machine effect on people. Are you just learning now that so many people can't reason independently? I'm sorry, be ready to be disappointed more.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by jimetagambo: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Appleyard:

You ain't seen nothing yet. You're just witnessing the surface of the dept of western brainwashing machine effect on people. Are you just learning now that so many people can't reason independently? I'm sorry, be ready to be disappointed more.
Professor poisonedAppleyard. Why are you dodging the question? Help your fellow putards with a link or proof.

Your Nkita made the claim about China being a first world country not us. Help us to back up his claim with proof. Else his claims are moot, null and void. I believe you have seen the walls of a university even if it's in a shithole country like our Nigeria. I don't want to believe our colleges and universities are that bad.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by ken6488(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
jimetagambo:

Says Pierocash, World politics expert from Nairaland grin

See olodo
do you know China is the richest country now in term of PP China is richer than Europe

How are they 2nd world country exactly in what aspect

Education
Health
Infrastructure

What exactly

Come and defend your propaganda

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by saxywale2: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
jimetagambo:

Professor poisonedAppleyard. Why are you dodging the question? Help your fellow putards with a link or proof.

Your Nkita made the claim about China being a first world country not us. Help us to back up his claim with proof. Else his claims are moot, null and void. I believe you have seen the walls of a university even if it's in a shithole country like our Nigeria. I don't want to believe our colleges and universities are that bad.
100%. When Peter Obi makes a claim, he says: go and verify.

When threads are created on Nairaland, the least you can do is to add a link so that it can be verified. It's not too much to ask for.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by ken6488(m): 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
jimetagambo:

Even with access to google on their phones grin

Watch them resort to insult grin
google that is manipulated?

Tell me why China is not a first world country
Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by jimetagambo: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
ken6488:
do you know China is the richest country now in term of PP China is richer than Europe

How are they 2nd world country exactly in what aspect

Education
Health
Infrastructure

What exactly

Come and defend your propaganda
Do you have a proof to back up your friends claim that China is a first world country. That's all we ask for.

I can't take the words of an unknown nairalander who may even be a secondary school drop out as truth.

He made the claim, tell him to give us a link so I can go and verify grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by ken6488(m): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
jimetagambo:

You lack exposure. Nothing wrong with being a carpenter. Hardly an insult.
tell me what sector of China make them a third world country

They literally at USA level

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by jimetagambo: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
ken6488:
google that is manipulated?

Tell me why China is not a first world country

Okay. Google is manipulated. Can you help us with other browsers like duckduckgo to verify?

I am asking for atleast 3 people on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by Pierocash(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Appleyard:

According to western knowledge, a 1st World countries are those within the exclusive club of the US and it's allies during the Cold War. The Soviet Union and its allies are referred to as the 2nd World countries while the rest are 3rd World countries. cool

The ediots you're arguing with don't even know that these terms are archiac politically correct terms used by the West to gauge the political, economic and ideological differences between them and the East. They're now replaced with terms like "developed" and "developing" countries, and that is where the stupidity even becomes more pronounced.

You won't blame them. Nairaland is filled with illiterates,and kids. You try to educate them but they will be arguing blindly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by jimetagambo: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
ken6488:
tell me what sector of China make them a third world country

They literally at USA level
Help us with the GDP per capita of both countries. Thanks in advance grin
Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by jimetagambo: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Pierocash:
You won't blame them. Nairaland is filled with illiterates,and kids. You try to educate them but they will be arguing blindly
I have a Masters degree. What do you have?
Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by ken6488(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
jimetagambo:

Okay. Google is manipulated. Can you help us with other browsers like duckduckgo to verify?

I am asking for atleast 3 people on this thread.
I have friends in China

There is no sector USA beat China

China is the richest country now

Tell what aspect the USA beat China

Industries?
Health
Infrastructure
Education
Transport
Tech

Where exactly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by jimetagambo: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
ken6488:
I have friends in China

There is no sector USA beat China

China is the richest country now

Tell what aspect the USA beat China

Industries?
Health
Infrastructure
Education
Transport
Tech
Where exactly

Give us a link or proof or even picture where China was/is listed as a first world country. grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by Enugurangers: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
jimetagambo:

Give us a link or proof or even picture where China was/is listed as a first world country. grin
I am still co-asking as well. Instead they go on typing epistles, while chinese students are hustling visas just like Nigerians to flock to USA, UK , Canada, Australia for education and to get a better standard of living.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by ken6488(m): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
jimetagambo:

Help us with the GDP per capita of both countries. Thanks in advance grin

Gladly

China GDP $19.91 trillion (nominal; 2022 est.)

US Real GDP is at a current level of 19.70T, down from 19.73T

China gdp has passed that of the USA

Who is the second work country now

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by BentizilL: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
jimetagambo:

Says Pierocash, World politics expert from Nairaland grin

See olodo
I can't believe this is coming from you.. shocked
Re: Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China by ken6488(m): 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
jimetagambo:

I don’t need some to tell me the truth before I see

So you are telling me if google label you a monkey, it means you are a monkey?

Your slave mentality is really affecting you

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake News About Killed Israeli Sniper / Russia Prepares To Bomb The 'moderate' out of the 'Rebels' In Aleppo Again - / Barrack Obama's Grandmother Does A Victory Dance In Kenya(see Pics And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.