Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking (6386 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Blast Labour Party For Sharing Pictures Of Abuja Rally / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) / Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Benwallt(m): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Tunubu is obviously these people's problem. Why the obsession? The best thing is, he doesn't even care.
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Jflex07(m): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos will cry fire
If you think it's only igbos supporting Obi, then your are mistaken..I am not igbo but I and my entire family in Port Harcourt are supporting Obi.. In Most lga in Rivers State we are all Obidient.. Know this and know peace.
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by PraizHim: 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Probably he does not understand Lagos is Lagos, no rally in Lagos, we will not allow the same Igbos that was commanded by Kanu nnamudi to destroy Lagos to do anything . never again

Lies and Propagandas. The Agberos that Tinubu established, trained and equiped burned down your BRTs

1 Like

Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Corporate2020: 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
ogashman:
Lagos rally go shock agbadorians and urchinsons

You will surprised as how we will mercilessly beat any miscreant on Lagos Streets
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Tunjibalogun: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Obi begged his supporters to be civil. The person that designed the t-shirt is not making Obi proud. Obi wants to use peace and civility to win. The design on the shirt does not promote peace and civility. The same thing applies to the poster that has Tinubu's picture.

If you quote me and claim I am against Obi, you are nothing but a hater of truth. If you want to argue about my comment, start by proving what I said about Obi and the two picture is false.
Emilokan first launched the attack. We are on offensive and won't be on the defensive anymore

1 Like

Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by AliyuMahdi9: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Is that all you have.

Glad Obi is on your moniker.

At least you acknowledge his Potential

PandoraObi:
Probably he does not understand Lagos is Lagos, no rally in Lagos, we will not allow the same Igbos that was commanded by Kanu nnamudi to destroy Lagos to do anything . never again

1 Like

Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by ogashman(m): 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
Corporate2020:

You will surprised as how we will mercilessly beat any miscreant on Lagos Streets

Wotoporously!
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by pointblank247(m): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos will cry fire
na lie.
Na otu nne gi will cry taya

2 Likes

Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Igbodicool(m): 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Obi begged his supporters to be civil. The person that designed the t-shirt is not making Obi proud. Obi wants to use peace and civility to win. The design on the shirt does not promote peace and civility. The same thing applies to the poster that has Tinubu's picture.

If you quote me and claim I am against Obi, you are nothing but a hater of truth. If you want to argue about my comment, start by proving what I said about Obi and the two picture is false.
Yes...
Civility and decorum must be maintained.
That is what we stand for.

Prosper sensitization will be done.
OBI is for peace.
We are not party of monkey and bamboo will be soaked in blood.

God bless lovers of peace and humankind!

1 Like

Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by fatima7onochie: 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lagos rally go shock agbadorians and urchinsonsLagos rally go shock agbadorians and urchinsons...

1 Like

Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Slynation(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:

Buhari didn't ascend power by using peace and tranquility...!! He did that by grabbing Jona by the balls, same msg we are passing across to Tinubu and Atiku...

1 Like

Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Slynation(m): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Just look at this one, who are the We??

You cannot do anything, just rest...

1 Like

Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Bayyajidda(m): 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:

The pain is really excruciating. Kpele.

1 Like

Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by SenatePresdo(m): 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:

Keep calling Igbos, we are talking 2022, you are busy talking 2020 End SARS that Tinubu ordered the killing of innocent Nigerians at lekki toll gate.

OBIdients will shut down lagos, and there is nothing 10 Billion urchins can do about it.
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by bdon123(m): 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:

U are very wrong....wat i see wen i look at that last pic is Obidient choking d other contestants.

2 Likes

Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by bdon123(m): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
U are a very scared mumu man,Nigeria must go back to d hands of d people

1 Like

Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by player007(m): 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:

Na your papa get Lagos?
Abi what are you saying?
So na Kanu command them to go on a peaceful rally?
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Conner44: 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
He is indeed your role model because your behaviour shows your brain is even weaker than his old brain. If your brain is not weaker than his, show where I support his candidacy. If you cannot do it, keep showing that he is your role model and that your brain is weaker than his.

If you are not a stupid noisemaker, show where I support Tinubu's candidacy. Until you show where I support Tinubu's candidacy, I will not respond to your noise again.

Werey dey disguise grin

You are a bonafide agbadorian urchin from the fallen kingdom of Cassavani republic tongue

As e dey pain you - e go dey sweet us

1 Like

Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by specialmati(m): 11:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin are you not tired of senseless comments. Are you the suya guy, the nairaland chief zombie. Beside na to find rope tie you on that day of the rally

1 Like

Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Farrakhann: 12:10am On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by firo08(m): 12:13am On Sep 25, 2022
Efuaye:
Honestly, I want to see rallies, campaigns, and speeches devoid of hate, acrimony and bigotry.
Let civility be the watchword.
You are a bloody hypocrite.
You forgot so soon in 2015?

1 Like

Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by clevybrown(m): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
I am responsible for your frustration and disappointment, if life is too hard for you approach fast moving trailers
Just accept the fact that you are nothing but a modified coward, know this and find peace... grin grin grin
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by toneroforever(m): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2022
immortalcrown:

U r right though. However, if u consider what so many Nigerians suffered under these selfish politicians,then u'll understand where they r coming from. The r merely taking out their frustrations on their oppressors & besides telling city boy his city is the next isn't offensive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CNG Project: Senate Asks Tinubu To Present Supplementary Budget / Anambra State Turning Into One City State(photos) / Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.