Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking (6373 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Blast Labour Party For Sharing Pictures Of Abuja Rally / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) / Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Antivirus92(m): 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Those posters and the t-shirt are uncivil. Obi is a civil man, which is part of why sensible people choose him. Be honest to yourself, will Obi approve such pictures for his campaign? If someone tells you tomorrow that Obi printed those pictures for his campaign, won't you swear that Obi cannot do such? What is written in the poster about Tinubu is what Obi will never say about Tinubu.
with all due respect sir,

YOU'RE TALKING RUBBISH!

2 Likes

Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Hydroxide(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
ryloy:
Waste of time....all these people no get PVC
be like na only you get PVC. Chairman

1 Like

Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Newton2024: 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
I am not responsible for your frustration, your clout chasing isn't necessary
A 73 year old woman who participated in the Abuja march in support of Peter Obi's candidacy has challenged Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Abubakar Atiku to a walk.
According to her, she believes the presidential aspirants of APC and PDP respectively should take up the challenge since she is older than both of them.

1 Like

Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by immortalcrown(m): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Antivirus92:
with all due respect sir,

YOU'RE TALKING RUBBISH!
Will Obi himself approve such pictures for his campaign? Will Obi publicly describe Tinubu the way the pictures do?

With all due respect ma, answer these questions or remain the one talking rubbish.
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by PandoraObi: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
Newton2024:

A 73 year old woman who participated in the Abuja march in support of Peter Obi's candidacy has challenged Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Abubakar Atiku to a walk.
According to her, she believes the presidential aspirants of APC and PDP respectively should take up the challenge since she is older than both of them.

What is her name and which tribe does she belongs to, because only bereaved Biafrans like Uju Anya are voicing their depression against other tribes
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Newton2024: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
What is her name and which tribe does she belongs to, because only bereaved Biafrans like Uju Anya are voicing their depression against other tribes

1 Like

Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Antivirus92(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Will Obi himself approve such pictures for his campaign? Will Obi publicly describe Tinubu the way the pictures do?

With all due respect ma, answer these questions or remain the one talking rubbish.
tell me one thing wrong with the pictures?
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Newton2024: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:

You role model below.

1 Like

Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Putinofrussia: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mrfixitt:
TINUBU PRESIDENCY WILL BRING TOTAL PAIN AND AFFLICTIONS ON NIGERIANS. HE MUST BE AVOIDED BY ALL MEANS
Obi imps on the radar. grin
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Difrent: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Meaning the designers are not making Obi proud because Obi himself will not approve those designs for himself.

Obi that could read out a garbage whatsapp message at a public event?
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by holluwizzy: 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
Walahi....

Nigeria will become a family affair.

APC is toxic, and that lekki tollgate is a red flag that he will loose the election.

Mrfixitt:
He will destroy Nigeria completely
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by immortalcrown(m): 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
Newton2024:
You role model below.
He is indeed your role model because your behaviour shows your brain is even weaker than his old brain. If your brain is not weaker than his, show where I support his candidacy. If you cannot do it, keep showing that he is your role model and that your brain is weaker than his.

If you are not a stupid noisemaker, show where I support Tinubu's candidacy. Until you show where I support Tinubu's candidacy, I will not respond to your noise again.
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by ZombieTAMER: 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos will cry fire

Always tribal

mark of the agbadorians

1 Like

Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by enemybulldozer(m): 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Probably he does not understand Lagos is Lagos, no rally in Lagos, we will not allow the same Igbos that was commanded by Kanu nnamudi to destroy Lagos to do anything . never again
Don't come here to shout Igbo this, Igbo that when we must have treated you the way you agbado urchings are treating us in lagos. Remember that campaign will soon start nationwide don't come here to complain.
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Difrent: 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
BATified2023:
reno don already dey use u dey freestyle before d main campaign start proper

Where is your David hunwhatever today?

Walahi was just wondering earlier today how quiet David has been lately.... guess he's concocting another of his fairy tales investigative reports
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Difrent: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
You are an urchin because urchins are the ones that hate the truth. You did not hear it because you did not see my comments on posts about the incident. You are just biased. I am not a supporter of Tinubu. But I will not praise Obi's supporters when they do what I condemn Tinubu's supporters for. I say the truth, not minding who the truth favours.

Unfortunately the Loud minority of the Obi crowd wont give your likes a chance....
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Channel54: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Probably he does not understand Lagos is Lagos, no rally in Lagos, we will not allow the same Igbos that was commanded by Kanu nnamudi to destroy Lagos to do anything . never again

Empty vessel
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Newton2024: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
He is indeed your role model because your behaviour shows your brain is even weaker than his old brain. If your brain is not weaker than his, show where I support his candidacy. If you cannot do it, keep showing that he is your role model and that your brain is weaker than his.

If you are not a stupid noisemaker, show where I support Tinubu's candidacy. Until you show where I support Tinubu's candidacy, I will not respond to your noise again.
grin

Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
Urchins are searching for words to defend themselves

1 Like

Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Jonifi(m): 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Obi begged his supporters to be civil. The person that designed the t-shirt is not making Obi proud. Obi wants to use peace and civility to win. The design on the shirt does not promote peace and civility. The same thing applies to the poster that has Tinubu's picture.

If you quote me and claim I am against Obi, you are nothing but a hater of truth. If you want to argue about my comment, start by proving what I said about Obi and the two picture is false.
how about the way obi s names has been published on news papers?
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Jonifi(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
vote wisely
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by clevybrown(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
where were u when the Igbos were destroying ur Lagos during the endsars according to u? Nonsense coward like u always hiding behind ur phone keyboard to express ur nonsense grievance... Something hugggge is about to happen in ur agbado Lagos and there is nothing an urchin like u or even ur slave master the "Agbado lord" can do about it... Even Lagos is OBIdientgrin grin
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Jonifi(m): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
ryloy:
Waste of time....all these people no get PVC
vote wisely grin
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by juman(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Why the ipob is not interested in governorship and other elections in their states?
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by ljoh: 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos will cry fire

Tribalistic zombie
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Those posters and the t-shirt are uncivil. Obi is a civil man, which is part of why sensible people choose him. Be honest to yourself, will Obi approve such pictures for his campaign? If someone tells you tomorrow that Obi printed those pictures for his campaign, won't you swear that Obi cannot do such? What is written in the poster about Tinubu is what Obi will never say about Tinubu.
Peter Obi said it's not anyone's turn. Everyone knows he's talking about Tinubu.
There's no insult I'm taunting one with facts. It's a fact that Tinubu slept off
It's a fact that he calls himself city boy
So what exactly is wrong in those posters?
What is uncivil in a caricature?
Was anyone's name mentioned?
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by PeterObi4LP: 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos will cry fire

Shut up! Nobody is crying anything.

1 Like

Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by PandoraObi: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
clevybrown:
where were u when the Igbos were destroying ur Lagos during the endsars according to u? Nonsense coward like u always hiding behind ur phone keyboard to express ur nonsense grievance... Something hugggge is about to happen in ur agbado Lagos and there is nothing an urchin like u or even ur slave master the "Agbado lord" can do about it... Even Lagos is OBIdientgrin grin
I am responsible for your frustration and disappointment, if life is too hard for you approach fast moving trailers
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by dettolgel: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
Efuaye:
Honestly, I want to see rallies, campaigns, and speeches devoid of hate, acrimony and bigotry.
Let civility be the watchword.

Just like APC did in 2015?
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Britishpea: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
I don’t get. How do you make someone’s else’s picture who’s contesting same way your principal is contesting based on their civil rights, as your derogatory campaign?
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by socialmediaman: 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
You are an urchin because urchins are the ones that hate the truth. You did not hear it because you did not see my comments on posts about the incident. You are just biased. I am not a supporter of Tinubu. But I will not praise Obi's supporters when they do what I condemn Tinubu's supporters for. I say the truth, not minding who the truth favours.

Bros I think you’re OBIdient but please leave this fight you can’t win it. It’s not a gentleman’s fight, it’s happening at the motor park. Play gentleman there and thugs will disgrace you and the crowd you’re fighting for will clap for them

People are angry. There’s hunger in the land, this is not an ordinary election. People have endured near death experiences under this current government, and another is about to be imposed on them. You think you can win this fight by gentleness?

If not for the gra gra and tenacity of the OBIdients, you’ll see state governments use funny tactics and ban rallies or stifle the movement one way or another, that’s the country you live in.

Whatever legal thing people want to do to win this election let them do. I don’t encourage “dirty” politics but that’s exactly what this is about, this country is not normal and you can’t win election by being normal.
Re: See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking by Guyman01: 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
I can see that you live permanently on political section here, morning till night you are just talking about Obi and no longer attracting attention because you are tired of typing like Baba Emilokan, you just copy and paste the same thing over and over with burning BRT buses

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri / Atiku Wins Again. Let See Te Next Step Of Asiwaju / My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.