Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Advice Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Advice (286 Views)

Advice Advice Advice. How Do We Intervene In This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Advice by Kelvin58: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
Is there anything wrong in visiting your gf house and knowing her mother...my gf said if I see her mother wetin I go tell her...like seriously
Re: Advice Advice by Kollins11: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Aaarh! if you see her mother tell her you and her daughter are just fvck mate. abi una no dey fvck?

Wo! you, Ur girlfriend and her mother should gettat!
Re: Advice Advice by ogashman(m): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
If she loves u, she should be able to show u to her mum. Except na hide and seek una still dey play
Re: Advice Advice by Kelvin58: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kollins11:
Aaarh! if you see her mother tell her you and her daughter are just fvck mate. abi una no dey fvck?

Wo! you, Ur girlfriend and her mother should gettat!
imagine...that I I want to come ...I should come when she is not around
Re: Advice Advice by Kelvin58: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
ogashman:
If she loves u, she should be able to show u to her mum. Except na hide and seek una still dey play
she was like if I see her mum wetin I go tell her....that she no want to put pressure on me now...that kind of thing
Re: Advice Advice by Zonefree(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kelvin58:
imagine...that I I want to come ...I should come when she is not around
She's your girlfriend but you're not her boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Advice Advice by Kelvin58: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
Zonefree:

but does her excuse make sense
Re: Advice Advice by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
GF or not, I even like it when the parents are around, best the elder siblings... Some things I will say, I want them to hear.
Re: Advice Advice by ogashman(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kelvin58:
she was like if I see her mum wetin I go tell her....that she no want to put pressure on me now...that kind of thing

If the relationship is still a few weeks old, then give her time, but if una don tey then na red flag. She is not proud of u
Re: Advice Advice by Kelvin58: 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
Zonefree:

that when things get better I should come and meet her mother
Re: Advice Advice by Zonefree(m): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kelvin58:
but does her excuse make sense
Why are you eager to meet her mum?

Her mother dey share money

1 Like

Re: Advice Advice by Kelvin58: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
ogashman:

If the relationship is still a few weeks old, then give her time, but if una don tey then na red flag. She is not proud of u
this is one year and now
Re: Advice Advice by Kelvin58: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Zonefree:

nothing bro, atleast the girl u are dating are u not supposed meet her mum
Re: Advice Advice by Zonefree(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kelvin58:
nothing bro, atleast the girl u are dating are u not supposed meet her mum
You should be eager to meet her mum when you're a step to getting married to her. She doesn't want her mum to meet her broke boyfriend.

Channel this energy on more important things. Forget meeting her mum for now and work on yourself.

But, if you're eager to meet her mum, impregnate her immediately...na she go dey force you to come see her mama.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Advice by ogashman(m): 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kelvin58:
this is one year and now

Is she of age?

Cos if she is not old enough then it might be that she does not have courage to stand her mom knowing her bf
Re: Advice Advice by olukaygold(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bro! Pls double your hustle, because if you're well okay,Have a good job, she'd be the one forcing You to come know her mom... My gal was the one who forced me to come know her Mom because I was reluctant to know her Parents yet(Not ready for Marriage). A gal discouraging you not to know her Mom yet; is a red flag.She is yet to see the future together with You.
Re: Advice Advice by imagrg(m): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Simple!
Zonefree:

Re: Advice Advice by plantainbender(m): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
LOL

Zonefree:

(1) (Reply)

Your Reaction As The Roommate / This Secrets Will Double Your Understanding Of Women / “even The Gods Are Tired” – Nigerians React As Masquerade Storm Polling Unit To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.