Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,805 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Brazilian Man Faces 1-5 Years In Jail For Kissing Brazilian Reporter Live On Air - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brazilian Man Faces 1-5 Years In Jail For Kissing Brazilian Reporter Live On Air (636 Views)

Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public / US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian Man Faces 1-5 Years In Jail For Kissing Brazilian Reporter Live On Air by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
The Public Ministry of the State of Rio de Janeiro (MPRJ), through the Temporary Sports Thematic Group, denounced for sexual harassment the fan who caressed and kissed the face of a reporter, without her authorization, during a live TV broadcast. The case took place on September 7 in the vicinity of Maracanã, in Rio de Janeiro, before the game Flamengo and Velez for Libertadores.

The complaint offered by the prosecutor Glícia Pessanha Carvalho Viana reports that the journalist was preparing to enter a television broadcast, when Marcelo Benevides started screaming and cursing.

According to the complaint, the victim asked the accused to calm down. The fan then approached her, apologized, put his hand on her shoulder, slid it up to her arm and kissed the victim's shoulder, who dodged. Then, she started a live report and, while talking to the presenter of the program, the accused kissed her again, now on her face, against her will.

“I just wanted to work”, says reporter Jessica used her Instagram account to speak out about what happened. “I suffered sexual harassment while working and that is a crime. I didn't want a kiss, I didn't want affection, I didn't want to spend 3 hours in a police station. I just wanted to work,” she lamented

In the aftermath of the episode, Benevides tried to flee, but was overtaken by the cameraman and camera assistant, who detained him until the police arrived. The accused will answer for the crime of sexual harassment, article 215-A of the Penal Code.

The penalty provided for the crime of sexual harassment is from 1 to 5 years in prison, but it is possible that, at the end of the investigations, the Public Prosecutor's Office will offer an agreement that replaces imprisonment.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/09/brazilian-man-faces-1-5-years-in-jail.html?m=1

Re: Brazilian Man Faces 1-5 Years In Jail For Kissing Brazilian Reporter Live On Air by eyenogoquiet(m): 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
K
Re: Brazilian Man Faces 1-5 Years In Jail For Kissing Brazilian Reporter Live On Air by Boogyman557: 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
....v
Re: Brazilian Man Faces 1-5 Years In Jail For Kissing Brazilian Reporter Live On Air by Chaos14: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
If na naija them go beat am him no fit see mouth wey him fit use kiss again
Re: Brazilian Man Faces 1-5 Years In Jail For Kissing Brazilian Reporter Live On Air by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
If it the other way round... Someone will take it as a compliment

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Faces 1-5 Years In Jail For Kissing Brazilian Reporter Live On Air by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Chaos14:
If na naija them go beat am him no fit see mouth wey him fit use kiss again

cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do It Better. / I'm Heartbroken, Never Knew Something Like This Could Happen / My wife Must Be Below 30 Years Old And Holds A Master's Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.