Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State (4235 Views)

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by Adeebiwa09(m): 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
As rallies and marches were going on in parts of Abuja, Kano and kwara for Labor party's presidential and vice presidential candidates: Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Ahmed, people from all works of life in Minna, the Niger state capital were not left out in the voluntary March to support their candidate for the forth coming 2023 general elections.

Young and old were seen carrying posters, Nigerian flags, banners, stickers etc as they marched from the 'city gate' in the heart of the city and the location of both the state House of Assembly as well as the state general secretariate to the popular central business district; Obasanjo complex simply called complex. They marched, sang and danced as they boldly declared their support for HE Peter Obi and Senator Yusuf Datti Ahmed while urging others to rescue Nigeria from collapse and from the hands of all forces trying to ransake and devour her.

The solidarity march also featured posters of and sensitization for candidates of the governorship and state House of Assembly member elections. Side attractions included comic reliefs, goodwill messages, solidarity speeches and others. The cordinator of the group P. O. I. N. T. (Peter Obi Integrated National Transformation), Mr. Stanley was elated at the turn out and support as he appreciated and encouraged everyone.

Despite efforts of unscrupulous elements who had been sharing information that the time of the rally slated for 7am had been changed to 10am and another stating that the rally has altogether been postponed in an attempt to discourage many more that would join, the rally still held and was a huge success.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by PandoraObi: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Massive 5 million people at once
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by Anigreat: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
shocked

Obi na your mate.

Please kindly upload mammoth crowd pictures. I want idiotic urchins to commit suicide, I really want those fóolish nonêntities to drink sniper tonight...Enough of their foolishness.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by Adeebiwa09(m): 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
More

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by 4teenblaq: 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Newly wedded couples joining peter obi's march in Abuja

Don't forget to subscribe..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfqlfk2WpDU

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by NwaNimo1(m): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by lhordspy: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hmm
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Obidient movement is surely divine

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
I hope all these heads translate into votes for the LP.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by MayorOfDelta(m): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
4teenblaq:
Newly wedded couples joining peter obi's march in Abuja

Don't forget to subscribe..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfqlfk2WpDU

That is great!! We are doing fine.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by fiizznation: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
Look I won't want to discourage the Nigeria youths, but I just hope this march that you guys do everyday will translate to votes in Feb. And is not like Mr Obi will win anyways.

Because on the day you will have your bath, you know the navel can't be hidden.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by Igbodicool(m): 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Hmm
Smiles...

Water don pass carry!
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by Period007(m): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
If you hear say any BAT die
na the Abuja rally pictures kill am
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by Corporate2020: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:

Abi you wan say 500 Million people
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by Wisetrue99: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
If the election in Nigeria truly represents the mind of the people, without doubts, we already know the winner!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by Chizzyjforce: 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
We're getting there gradually
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by Opintiwa: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
Saturday is now a scary day for APC and PDP

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by Gadafii: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
after working like a donkey from Monday to Friday defending tilimbu, when you think you will rest in Saturday’s obidients go Dey give you heart attack and hbp with pictures of mega rally across the country

How are you coping, urchin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by PandoraObi: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gadafii:
after working like a donkey from Monday to Friday defending tilimbu, when you think you will rest in Saturday’s obidients go Dey give you heart attack and hbp with pictures of mega rally across the country

How are you coping, urchin
urchin? you suppose to know I am not your mother
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by CaptainAyub: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
fiizznation:
Look I won't want to discourage the Nigeria youths, but I just hope this march that you guys do everyday will translate to votes in Feb. And is not like Mr Obi will win anyways.

Say it without crying grin
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by specialmati(m): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
fiizznation:

grin grin grin grin grin grin say a nairaland demon who knows about the future. survive next level finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by Proudlyomonna: 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
urchin? you suppose to know I am not your mother

You dis poor Orphan I don tell you se make you no dey call out people mama,no be them kill your late mother na abi you no dey hear word grin grin grin

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by PandoraObi: 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You dis poor Orphan I don tell you se make you no dey call out people mama,no be them kill your late mother na abi you no dey hear word grin grin grin
your miserable deluded destitute moronic failure raped to death miscreant cursed mother and father
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by Proudlyomonna: 12:59am On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
your miserable deluded destitute moronic failure raped to death miscreant cursed mother and father

All this your vex no even concern me, normally I suppose dey pity you as orphan wey you be but you be bad orphan grin grin
How you go claim se you get mama for house yet you dey so easily curse other people mama and papa, How na grin grin
O boy your mama don die joorh no dey disguise you be Orphan na grin grin
Oya prove se your mama never die throwaway teytey by saying what this people them mama do you now undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by Salewa97: 2:12am On Sep 25, 2022
Obi is a criminal who should not be allowed to be president.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by Salewa97: 5:09am On Sep 25, 2022
Please show your faces now, Zombidients and Zombiidiots.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by BeanmanX(m): 5:32am On Sep 25, 2022
Wisetrue99:
If the election in Nigeria truly represents the mind of the people, without doubts, we already know the winner!
You re right..

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by techWriter3: 6:17am On Sep 25, 2022
More
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by Salewa97: 6:32am On Sep 25, 2022
Do you have your original third-class certificate with you, Peter Obi?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by confirmerg(m): 6:39am On Sep 25, 2022
Atiku may probably lost the next election with the turn out Obi av in this Abuja rally. Abj vote massively for PDP in the last election, and this coming election Obi will inherit that vote.

Anyway Like for Obi
Share for Atiku
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by franchasofficia: 6:41am On Sep 25, 2022
Why is Peter Obi contesting 2023 Presidential election, is it for Eba? Is it for Garri? cheesy
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by kingBolton: 6:51am On Sep 25, 2022
Stanley Stanley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch!! Jonathan Frown Face As Atiku,okowa Visit Him For Forgiveness And Support / Keyamo And Dabiri -Eruwa Caught Sharing Lollapalooza As Sokoto Rally Picture / Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.