Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State (4241 Views)

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by Tenses: 6:54am On Sep 25, 2022
Salewa97:
Do you have your original third-class certificate with you, Peter Obi?

I see you're a new urchinson recruit.

Brace up cos this work no easy!!
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by PandoraObi: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

All this your vex no even concern me, normally I suppose dey pity you as orphan wey you be but you be bad orphan grin grin
How you go claim se you get mama for house yet you dey so easily curse other people mama and papa, How na grin grin
O boy your mama don die joorh no dey disguise you be Orphan na grin grin
Oya prove se your mama never die throwaway teytey by saying what this people them mama do you now undecided
You a nuisance and nonentity scumbag son of no good demented embittered deluded depressed despicable worthless miscreant moronic failure father that was burnt to death and eaten by ESN cannibals and your virtue-less whorish trollop mother that was raped by ESN cannibals when looking for how feed your miserable damned soul, she never knew you will be a cursed destitute and miserable miscreant like your mad absconding father.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by Proudlyomonna: 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
You a nuisance and nonentity scumbag son of no good demented embittered deluded depressed despicable worthless miscreant moronic failure father that was burnt to death and eaten by ESN cannibals and your virtue-less whorish trollop mother that was raped by ESN cannibals when looking for how feed your miserable damned soul, she never knew you will be a cursed destitute and miserable miscreant like your mad absconding father.

Shut up,you dis eternally cursed orphan whose life is filled with hate and bitterness being raped by your late pedophile gay father while you were just a boy really has destroyed your miserable life grin grin
How did you feel while you watch your useless late pedophile gay father burn to ashes for raping people's boys grin a man who also raped you mercilessly grin,did you feel happy while he burn grin grin
How person go get mama for house yet him go dey go about dey call out other people mama,oboy your mama and papa don die teytey dats why you no get chil and joy for other people parents common sense grin grin
Prove se you no be bastard orphan by telling me watin dis people mama do you now grin
Eternally cursed son of a Late pedophile gay father and a late prostitute mother who was killed by ritualist while doing her ashawo business grin grin

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by PandoraObi: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Shut up,you dis eternally cursed orphan whose life is filled with hate and bitterness being raped by your late pedophile gay father while you were just a boy really has destroyed your miserable life grin grin
How did you feel while you watch your useless late pedophile gay father burn to ashes for raping people's boys grin a man who also raped you mercilessly grin,did you feel happy while he burn grin grin
How person go get mama for house yet him go dey go about dey call out other people mama,oboy your mama and papa don die teytey dats why you no get chil and joy for other people parents common sense grin grin
Prove se you no be bastard orphan by telling me watin dis people mama do you now grin
Eternally cursed son of a Late pedophile gay father and a late prostitute mother who was killed by ritualist while doing her ashawo business grin grin
You are demented embittered deluded depressed despicable worthless miserable nuisance son of worthless demented embittered deluded depressed despicable worthless miserable cursed destitute moronic whorish trollop virtue-less mother that was raped to death by ESN cannibals and cannibalise, your worthless miserable deluded demented embittered deluded good for hell mad father was roasted like rat, he died miserably after he was burnt for raping your mother and she gave birth to a criminal and cursed destitute moronic animal.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by Proudlyomonna: 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
You are demented embittered deluded depressed despicable worthless miserable nuisance son of worthless demented embittered deluded depressed despicable worthless miserable cursed destitute moronic whorish trollop virtue-less mother that was raped to death by ESN cannibals and cannibalise, your worthless miserable deluded demented embittered deluded good for hell mad father was roasted like rat, he died miserably after he was burnt for raping your mother and she gave birth to a criminal and cursed destitute moronic animal.

grin grin grin I said prove that you are not an hopelessly accursed fatherless and motherless bastard orphan by telling me what dis people's mother did to you grin you dey vex de tell me the story of your life grin
If to se you get mama for house you for respect motherhood,but see as you get zero chil and joy for other people parents grin.
Oboy your mama and papa don die,no other explanation for your hate towards other people's parents,but I will not let you do dis nonsense freely here again bcus no be this people kill your mama and papa na grin

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by PandoraObi: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin grin I said prove that you are not an hopelessly accursed fatherless and motherless bastard orphan by telling me what dis people's mother did to you grin you dey vex de tell me the story of your life grin
If to se you get mama for house you for respect motherhood,but see as you get zero chil and joy for other people parents grin.
Oboy your mama and papa don die,no other explanation for your hate towards other people's parents,but I will not let you do dis nonsense freely here again bcus no be this people kill your mama and papa na grin
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by Proudlyomonna: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:

grin grin I am not in the least touched by the life story of a mentally deranged good for nothing eternally cursed bastard like you.
As long as you can't explain what this people's parents did to an eternally accursed child of doom and perdition like,your mama and papa don die teytey be dat grin no story grin
Eternally cursed hopelessly unfortunate bastard son of a late pedophile gay father and a late prostitute mother na im you be full final stop grin grin

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by PandoraObi: 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin I am not in the least touched by the life story of a mentally deranged good for nothing eternally cursed bastard like you.
As long as you can't explain what this people's parents did to an eternally accursed child of doom and perdition like,your mama and papa don die teytey be dat grin no story grin
Eternally cursed hopelessly unfortunate bastard son of a late pedophile gay father and a late prostitute mother na im you be full final stop grin grin
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is Officially 55 years today �

Happy birthday to him

Wishing you freedom and Biafra�You are demented embittered deluded depressed despicable worthless miserable nuisance son of worthless demented embittered deluded depressed despicable worthless miserable cursed destitute moronic whorish trollop virtue-less mother that was raped to death by ESN cannibals and cannibalise, your worthless miserable deluded demented embittered deluded good for hell mad father was roasted like rat, he died miserably after he was burnt for raping your mother and she gave birth to a criminal and cursed destitute moronic animal.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by PandoraObi: 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by Proudlyomonna: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:

grin grin grin this hopelessly unfortunate cursed walking dead thing is still telling me the story of his life grin grin
You can't have a mother at home and yet go about calling out other people's mother is the argument that still remains unchallenged,your own useless mama don die teytey that's why you no fit get regards and chill for motherhood, perfectly makes sense na grin grin

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by Proudlyomonna: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is Officially 55 years today �

Happy birthday to him

Wishing you freedom and Biafra�You are demented embittered deluded depressed despicable worthless miserable nuisance son of worthless demented embittered deluded depressed despicable worthless miserable cursed destitute moronic whorish trollop virtue-less mother that was raped to death by ESN cannibals and cannibalise, your worthless miserable deluded demented embittered deluded good for hell mad father was roasted like rat, he died miserably after he was burnt for raping your mother and she gave birth to a criminal and cursed destitute moronic animal.

grin grin Happy birthday to mnk but I am full time anti Ipob sha grin grin
You are still yet to explain why you go about insulting people's mother bcus they insult an eternally cursed bastard,an hopelessly unfortunate good for nothing walking corpes like you.
Is that what your ashawo dog fûcking late mother taught an eternally accursed hopelessly unfortunate bastard like you before untimely death befell her?? grin grin
Watin dis guys mama do you now grin
You no fit get mama for house yet you go dey call out other people own, simple common sense,you dey tell me the story of your worthless accursed hopelessly hatefilled life grin
Eternally cursed Bastard son of a late pedophile gay father grin

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by PandoraObi: 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin Happy birthday to mnk but I am full time anti Ipob sha grin grin
You are still yet to explain why you go about insulting people's mother bcus they insult an eternally cursed bastard,an hopelessly unfortunate good for nothing walking corpes like you.
Is that what your ashawo dog fûcking late mother taught an eternally accursed hopelessly unfortunate bastard like you before untimely death befell her?? grin grin
Watin dis guys mama do you now grin
You no fit get mama for house yet you go dey call out other people own, simple common sense,you dey tell me the story of your worthless accursed hopelessly hatefilled life grin
Eternally cursed Bastard son of a late pedophile gay father grin
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Ahmed March In Minna - Niger State by tamdun: 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
Op dey mad, so garage is part of 1m rally

(1) (2) (Reply)

States Tinubu Will Win In 2023 / Keyamo And Dabiri -Eruwa Caught Sharing Lollapalooza As Sokoto Rally Picture / Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.