Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja (88267 Views)

Bayelsa Big Boy Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja (video) / Female Cook, Two Others Arrested For Kidnapping In Delta (Photo) / Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by Opintiwa: 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I think you are right and it is more like Lyon than Lion.

They may have been getting the spelling wrong then. I saw the name in official documents and spelt as Lion not Lyon. This mistake is widespread then. Thank you for the feedback.

Just make sure you become obident we no get quarell shikena

Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by hkidola00(m): 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
Wisetrue99:
Whatever happen to Ebonyi governor, David Umahi's brother-in-law who was also convicted of the same trade
where's ur source to the news
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by ABUPHARM(m): 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
wildkat:

Yeah that’s the problem with people like u. U always think anyone who supports Obi is Igbo. E go shock una 2023 sey even your next door neighbor is an Obi supporter. The PO fever is now a national movement.

Moreover it’s not “Says by” but “Said by”. And it’s not “we await till 2023” but “we await 2023”.... Lol. Another cut and join English speaker defending his fellow cut and join speaker. Truly u guys are so daft
No everyone who support Obi is Igbo but majority who support Obi are Igbos (fact). Have you wonderd how zoo and secession chant died down all of a sudden? Don't always think everyone is as daft as your PO who studied Philosophy for five years and came out with a third class degree. Go correct PO bloopers and blunders before coming here to attack me.

2023 is around the corner I assure you your tears will be premium one this time. grin
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by Okhuadams(m): 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
Naijareporter1:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfaAo6SgpYM

Video shows moment kidnappers kingpin popularly known as Lion was traced and arrested in Abuja

Available reports indicate that he is part of those terrorizing Bayelsa State and its environs.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ci5hvVnogHS/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Who come beat am now wey make cry. Abegy no cry sorry, I don report them to ur mama. Idiot when you were busy enjoying the money you were laughing idiot and you follow Obidients them March, all this cry na bcoz of say no money for bail
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by ABUPHARM(m): 12:03am On Sep 25, 2022
Okhuadams:
Who come beat am now wey make cry. Abegy no cry sorry, I don report them to ur mama. Idiot when you were busy enjoying the money you were laughing idiot and you follow Obidients them March, all this cry na bcoz of say no money for bail
He sha wants to donate to Zombiedient movement by force. Mumu lion come dey cry like squirrel grin

Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by FreeStuffsNG: 12:04am On Sep 25, 2022
Opintiwa:

Just make sure you become obident we no get quarell shikena
Hahaha....Where I come from, your candidate is not good and credible enough to be my Governor let alone get my vote in a Presidential election one of my state former Governors is on the ballot. We are the centre of excellence where merit trumps religious and tribal bigotry and our hospitality trumps hate.

It is our time to appreciate Asiwaju Tinubu for his excellent service to our state.
We are so lucky that he has the best track record of excellence in public service we now use to recommend him to other Nigerians.
On the mandate of Asiwaju I stand and Lagos stands. 2023 is his year to take over from President Buhari.

Just make sure you vote for your candidate in that day so he can msnage to get few votes but those votes he gets in total will be far behind PDP and will never be enough to defeat Asiwaju who is the best and leading candidate wink

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by Opintiwa: 12:07am On Sep 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha....Where I come from, he is not good enough to be my Governor let alone get my vote in an election a one of my state former Governors is on the ballot. We are the centre of excellence where merit trumps religious and tribal bigotry and our hospitality trumps hate.
It is our time to appreciate Asiwaju Tinubu for his excellent service to our state.
We are so lucky that he has the best track record of excellence in public service we now use to recommend him to other Nigerians.
On the mandate of Asiwaju I stand and Lagos stands. 2023 is his year to take over from President Buhari.

Just make sure you vote for your candidate in that day so he can msnage to get few votes but those votes he gets in total will be far behind PDP and will never be enough to defeat Asiwaju who is the best and leading candidate wink

If Buhari is so good why is Asiwaju contesting to fix anything.

He openly said I will follow your foot step .

Toh...

Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by ajexx(m): 12:09am On Sep 25, 2022
see ur life

Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by etrange: 12:13am On Sep 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Lion wey dey cry like goat

They don't want to work but they want to live large

Seriously, this is why I quickly unfriend anyone that doesn't see anything wrong with scamming aka yahoo. It doesn't matter whether the victim is black, white or green, there's no justification for inflicting pain on others just so you could live large.
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by bhmw(m): 12:19am On Sep 25, 2022
It's like you are related to Tinubu? Your response to any topic on Nairaland is just against Obi. Could it be true that you guys are being paid to come online and be posting all these things?

It is well o.

PandoraObi:
This one might be zombidient or zombidiot
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by mema900: 12:23am On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:

Don't be on the wrong side of history
Don't let the devil use you
Don't fight what God has put his hand in!

Purchase sense!!!
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by bhmw(m): 12:26am On Sep 25, 2022
Truth be told, Asiwaju is a master in his game...but a time comes in the life of a man that your mind wants to do a thing but your body will fail you. A time comes in the life of a man that you tell yourself I have fought a good fight...I need to rest now.

Asiwaju of 8 years ago would have been my prefferd candidate...not the one of today. I can't imagine myself doing that mistake (again) of voting someone who will spend more time in London hospital than in Nigeria.

FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha....Where I come from, your candidate is not good and credible enough to be my Governor let alone get my vote in a Presidential election one of my state former Governors is on the ballot. We are the centre of excellence where merit trumps religious and tribal bigotry and our hospitality trumps hate.

Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by Oshokhai69: 12:33am On Sep 25, 2022
MissAnneBoleyn is this not your kind of guy? A bad boy undecided
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by MissAnneboleyn: 12:38am On Sep 25, 2022
Oshokhai69:
MissAnneBoleyn is this not your kind of guy? A bad boy undecided

I like honest and hard working men.
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by Ssddff: 12:40am On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:

What do you see?

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by moshino(m): 12:43am On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:

Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by MarketDispatch: 12:46am On Sep 25, 2022
Nigeria Is the only Country in the world that can make a Lion to cry like a Goat Nigeria should be in Guinness book of records. angry[b]
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by HITsquad: 12:46am On Sep 25, 2022
Nigerian police too like stripping suspects to their underwear! If small man commit crime na there dem dey get power. What about all those politicians wey dey thief billions wey dem go release on bail and forget about their case?

But if na regular man Dem go use him shine, Dem never even charge him to court sef dem don strip am half naked put am for floor dey video am.

So fucking unprofessional and immature Smh!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by olibeans: 12:47am On Sep 25, 2022
This guy is innocent.
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by vicfajeze: 12:59am On Sep 25, 2022
devilmaycry:
See how him d cry like small pikin grin
Release him and he will continue kidnapping

He should be taught a sweet lesson
Which LESSON?The GUY na One of OBIDIENT'S Instrument of DESTRUCTION
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by MarketDispatch: 1:14am On Sep 25, 2022
Same activity and Task. However one Principal came to Sleep, whilst the other came to work.

Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by ppogba: 1:19am On Sep 25, 2022
This idiot is a disgrace to the " industry".

Did you ever see Lord Master Evans cried before?

Yeye apprentice!
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by Coolgent(m): 1:36am On Sep 25, 2022
Is he a Fulani?
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by kingshrd: 1:50am On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
You say?

Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by KrisPete(m): 2:02am On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:

Mumu.
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by gloryman91: 2:07am On Sep 25, 2022
As you enjoy your hustling, so shall you enjoy your jail terms.
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by nlugliest: 2:32am On Sep 25, 2022
To the "show me way crew", there are some paths that if shown, it is mandatory you ply. Focus on your means of making ends meet and pray to GOD for excessive blessings. My brother you are blessed already but you focus too much on what you aspire than what you have acqired.
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by Kingozymandias(m): 2:56am On Sep 25, 2022
Elyonwings:
E go soon clear for you face. Tinubu na your next president. Take it or go Biafran. We don prepare for Una.

Relax save those tears. E go flow tire cheesy
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by Olu1000: 3:15am On Sep 25, 2022
To think that his parents , uncles , cousins and in laws will see him like this crying and in handcuffs in such shameful condition! After that he will face life imprisonment or even death penalty. Sad ! Why should anybody choose this path?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze / Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.