Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja (87770 Views)

Bayelsa Big Boy Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja (video) / Female Cook, Two Others Arrested For Kidnapping In Delta (Photo) / Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by dangoteinlaw: 3:17am On Sep 25, 2022
bhmw:
It's like you are related to Tinubu? Your response to any topic on Nairaland is just against Obi. Could it be true that you guys are being paid to come online and be posting all these things?

It is well o.

the ones campaigning for obi are they posting for free too? Or you don't know there are organizations that charges billions of naira to handle campaigns especially online campaigns grin I have seen 7 elections so take it from me even your obi is not a saint they are going there for their own selfish interest. Nigeria is finished, buhari may be the best but u won't know till the next one enters
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by Eleyigidgan: 4:12am On Sep 25, 2022
Opintiwa:

Just make sure you become obident we no get quarell shikena
stop quoting that FreestuffsNg.
that guy is an irredeemable APC apologist.
nothing you can do to convince someone that is on Tinubu monthly payroll of 30k
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by Bahamas95(m): 4:16am On Sep 25, 2022
Many days for the thief one-day for the owner.

He shouldn't be allowed to see the light of day till he joins his ancestors. Let them lock him up in a dark cell and the keys thrown into the ocean.
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by ostartruth: 4:30am On Sep 25, 2022
Opintiwa:
Una go make Small change .

Enter social media begin show oya na .

Yahoo sef come better pass kidnapping
Small change from crime? Even if e no enter social media, crime is crime.
I pray if found guilty they should kill the foolish man.
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:33am On Sep 25, 2022
You dey cap right angry

Peter Obi's tenure was infamous with incessant kidnapping but you're the here with this nonsense submission. I don't think u all have head

SpecialAdviser:
When I watch evil Nigerians being too proud of their riches and fame, it makes me feel bad that we do not have a good system that holds them accountable for their misdeeds.

The way they humble when caught up will tell you we need a good leadership. Including politicians ooo. Forget all these bragging.

God please give us Obi, let's know if all these fkups can reduce.
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by delishpot: 4:40am On Sep 25, 2022
Many more in the making cos Nigerians have taooed into his blessings
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by Komu1048(m): 4:41am On Sep 25, 2022
seunny4lif:
Lion dey cry grin
Which kind loin be this ooooh
When he dey ball out, if people asked what’s the source of his income, you will see his followers insulting the people.
All those so called big boys

The question can irritate people ehn, the way dem go shout for you ehn. Them go ask you when em poor did u ask his source of poverty?

Nigerians has lost it, the new parlance is whatever u do just make it, either legal or illegal. And 80% made money r through illegal n immoral money, people must be hurt before u make it big in this useless kontri
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by DanieleLorenzo: 4:43am On Sep 25, 2022
[/h1]
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by Gkemz: 4:55am On Sep 25, 2022
So many of these guys that flash wealth on the social media are criminals who are into hideous and questionable deals, while the female ones are into high level prostitution.
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by oneMalik: 4:58am On Sep 25, 2022
You see am ?

You come dey cry . If the risk , the brainwork , I mean the energy involved In kidnaping is invested In any business no mater how small the capital is , absolutely nothing can stop you from being successful . But now you see where BIG BOY lead you.

You can't last for ten years in active crime NO WAY !

I hope you get a harsh sentence while we that want it legit enjoy our peace . SAFE JOURNEY
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by Dozie32(m): 4:59am On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
This one might be zombidient or zombidiot

Go and say that to your idiotic assholes that you calls mom and dad
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by Awesomeking: 5:03am On Sep 25, 2022
This looks like he was framed,where evidence? Nothing nothing? Just naked man dey snap am? He looks innocent for real
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by Bigchristo: 5:07am On Sep 25, 2022
Naijareporter1:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfaAo6SgpYM

Video shows moment kidnappers kingpin popularly known as Lion was traced and arrested in Abuja

Available reports indicate that he is part of those terrorizing Bayelsa State and its environs.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ci5hvVnogHS/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
once you see anyone posting wealth on social media just know that person don’t earn legitimately, e nor Dey ever pass unclean business either drug or is fraud or kidnapping etc no salary earner or legit business man or woman get time for such nonsense
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by Olastep(m): 5:16am On Sep 25, 2022
Arrest them all
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by niggadee(m): 5:19am On Sep 25, 2022
Some of this guys from south west, south east and south south are working along together with bandits
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by Komu1048(m): 5:21am On Sep 25, 2022
kizyalex10:
do u sometimes look at urself in the mirror?what do u see ?I guess u see a big idiot or a fool who is so sentimental and who have allowed selfish reasons becloud ur sense of reasoning to a point that u a big fool and idiot have choose to insult people at every slightest opportunity and people who have sworn to save this country by voting a right president.how can u support Tinubu over obi if u are not a full blown idiot or someone who swore never to let anything good happen in Nigeria.you see eh I have always been reading ur comments and how u insult people .I hope the day Nigeria gets better or Peter obi enters,may u die of heart attack cos u don’t deserve good thing,may kidnappers kidnap u if Nigeria gets worst than this.I think u are being this partial and stupid because so far the bad things happening in Nigeria have favoured u.don’t worry when Nigeria will happen to you and ur family don’t cry because this is what u have been wishing people since.foooool

Oga y taking it this far, he only stated his mind. Obidients have been dishing out fake stories n photoshopped video n yet no one is cursing them.

Y r u people so intolerant? He said he might be zombidients. Can you categorically beat ur chest and said he is not. Abeg rest, non of the aspirant is there to fulfill your “Better Nigeria” all na for cruise.

I put it to you if Obi wins, he will benefit asiwaju n atiku more than you, so rest
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by josephevergreen(m): 5:26am On Sep 25, 2022
Crime does not pay..

Enjoy for few yrs suffer for life.

Dm for your nigeria tiles and accesories

SAY NO TO CRIME.
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by seunny4lif(m): 5:26am On Sep 25, 2022
I swear
Someone that has no job will be buying iPhone 13 and driving a Toyota Highlander.
Everyone knows that he has no job but they still be calling him for money angry angry
Nigeria is now about just get rich

Komu1048:

The question can irritate people ehn, the way dem go shout for you ehn. Them go ask you when em poor did u ask his source of poverty?

Nigerians has lost it, the new parlance is whatever u do just make it, either legal or illegal. And 80% made money r through illegal n immoral money, people must be hurt before u make it big in this useless kontri
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by Komu1048(m): 5:29am On Sep 25, 2022
Lannister360:

Where the work de ni?
Which one is they don't want to work?
Na poverty and hardship most time de give rise to crime.
That guy might be a graduate.

Toor, I wish u dey him side to dey give am jinja. As per say what he did is the best n not his fault.

U know the location so do the needful
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by Gbeng30(m): 5:34am On Sep 25, 2022
the idiot is begging as if when then they carry out their evil and wickedness then they hear begging... God punish you there...
Everyday for the thief just one day for the owner..
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by Komu1048(m): 5:39am On Sep 25, 2022
wildkat:

I can see u get nightmares and seizures because of PO. Na Obi matter go kill u

Na other aspirant matter go kill u. U guys just overrated your glorified failure Obi. What has he done to merit presidency?

Next thing u will be cyber bullying those with different view
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by Lightorder: 5:41am On Sep 25, 2022
Opintiwa:

Vote wisely

That word above na poison to APC corn urchins
Obi! Just shout Obi and many will be hospitalized
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by Lightorder: 5:44am On Sep 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
That name is common among Bayelsans. I never stop wondering why anyone will name his son after an animal. Is this his alleged behaviour not unusual from that of decent human beings? smh
check my signature for free stuffs!
are animals not more behaved than many people today?
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by georgeakins: 5:49am On Sep 25, 2022
Fragility6:

Even your politicians hand no clear.Remember that ssa to ogun state governor currently facing fraud case in the US?

You forgot to mention Onyeama of Air peace who has been declared wanted by American government for money laundering
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:52am On Sep 25, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
the ones campaigning for obi are they posting for free too? Or you don't know there are organizations that charges billions of naira to handle campaigns especially online campaigns grin I have seen 7 elections so take it from me even your obi is not a saint they are going there for their own selfish interest. Nigeria is finished, buhari may be the best but u won't know till the next one enters
Dangote in law well done
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by Machinegun91(m): 5:55am On Sep 25, 2022
I'm only thinking about his girlfriends.
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by Billygee2u: 5:59am On Sep 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Lion wey dey cry like goat

They don't want to work but they want to live large
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by jrusky(m): 6:01am On Sep 25, 2022
Stop calling criminals big boys nothing is big in any fucking criminals a s s holes.

Big boys my a s s.
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by lukency(m): 6:07am On Sep 25, 2022
But big Boyz don't cry nah.
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by seunt4ut(m): 6:13am On Sep 25, 2022
Shebi everyone was saying only the Fulani who running this kidnapping things. It’s high time people start getting sense and stop reasoning with sentiment. Some even said that Buhari is involved in kidnapping and Boko haram.
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by 7arrows: 6:15am On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
Was any of your family members paid to fool themselves or behave stupidly. if your problems are too much for you to bear approach fast running trailers

Bro seriously, how much them pay u? I need money too. But between U and I, I'll collect the money and still be obidient. U know someone cannot support Tinubu and not look very stupid. I dont wanna NAIRALANDERS to laugh at me like they are doing to u now.
Re: Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja by AliyuMahdi9: 6:23am On Sep 25, 2022
Keep on the Good work of promoting OBI.

You acknowledge him as Supreme over your life.

You are using him as your Surname

PandoraObi:
This one might be zombidient or zombidiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Kenyan Primary School Students Caught Engaging In A Group Sex / Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.