Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy (29478 Views)

2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong / Charlyboy: Buhari Will Look Like A Saint If Tinubu Or Atiku Becomes President / Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
femisplash:

Obi has never for once condemned Ipob atrocities in the SE, it's no coincidence that Igbos have been absolved into the Obidient movement and the chants of zoo has suddenly been suspended till he loses at the polls. If dem born Obi well, let him come out and issue a statement against ipob terrorism burning down the east.

Apart from bigotry what next?

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Dmeji4444:
Every Igbo man get the same reason

If you don't include bigotry , nothing else to exude ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Alaminkd(m): 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
Atiku can rule this country more than obi if some one vote doesn't mean it because of money
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by haslaw(m): 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
The only reason Charly boy is passionate about Peter Obi is because he is IGBO.

Peter Obi is one of the most disgusting politician Nigeria has ever seen. Peter Obi is a very curropt BIGOT with extreme hatred and disdain for people of other regions.

No sane human can ever support such a dangerous, curropt and EVIL person as Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by victorazy(m): 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
TheWorldNearEnd:
That is the spirit. Charly Boy is always a strong supporter of PO.

Una be thief!
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by ABUPHARM(m): 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Antyislam:
But to be very honest Peter obi is the best among them
What quality makes him stand best amongst them? Discuss please.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by SIRG120: 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
KingKO22:
We dash Bitter Obituary to IPOB as their President grin

We don't want a dullard with zero integrity as our president in Nigeria
See how you're advertising your stupidity on social media............ Idiot
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by haslaw(m): 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
StormpyBee:
No better choice than Peter Obi

Says an IPOB CANNIBAL

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by BrokenTV: 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
yemmit90:

I dont want to get involve in political arguments, just vote a candidate who has done what you said before not someone you think he can do what you think. Nigeria is a very difficult country to govern with this present arrangement.

All of them are black market until they get there and do what they say. Never fight or chest beat yourself that a candidate can do this or that, so that you won't start regretting like Buhari supporters are doing now.
Obi has done that in Anambra state, before Obi came on board Anambra was in debt doing the tenure of Mbadinuju/ Ngige, Obi changed Anambra profile from negative debt to positive before he left Office.
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Peppysco: 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
YourMrBoo:

What's all this one you're saying, I know you already have your model and candidate that's why you came to attack Charley boy personality. And I have it back to you by dragging your role model drug lord and you are wailing and yabbing rubbish. Lol grin

I don't need to engage you anymore. A fool considers himself wise when he's being engaged.
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by ABUPHARM(m): 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

It’s unfortunate that Peter Obi’s emergence which is now a silver lining has come with complications. Tinubu has a presidential ticket, nobody is saying it’s a Yoruba ticket.

” Atiku has a ticket, nobody is saying it’s a Fulani ticket. But Peter Obi got a ticket and everybody is shouting:’It’s Igbo presidency. Some even try to link him with the Biafra agitation.

” Have they tried to associate Tinubu with the Oduduwa self determination agitation? Or Atiku within the Fulani herdsmen menace or the banditary in the North?
Yeah those saying it's Igbo presidency ain't far from the truth. How can you explain to us those calling for secession for past seven years all became PO supporters overnight?
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by YourMrBoo: 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Peppysco:

I don't need to engage you anymore. A fool considers himself wise when he's being engaged.

Be ready to accept what you dish out...

Stop misbehaving

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by walefresh3(m): 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

Oga talk to your ipob youths not nigeria youths...

Weytin obi do wey go make me vote am ? After is eight years as governor of anambra , anambranians are still trooping to Lagos State like economical refugees.. shio

Go and brainwash your guilible ipob MISCREANTS in upper iweka...
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by BJanta: 11:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
You don't have to explain, we fully understand. Is Obi not not an Iboman like yourself? Have you seen any Iboman supporting any other presidential candidate apart from their Obi ? It's good for you all ,so that all of can sorrow and weep and wail together, with non to comfort, whe3he loses . You'll all make it an Igbo day of mourning and weeping, with nobody left out.
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by SaLongs1(m): 11:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nothing do you Charle. Twale to a living legend.
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by NwaliE01: 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kaysalas:

And you are not supporting your tribe ryt?
Give me one reason why Obi should be voted, intelligent and reasonable one O! Funny lots you are
As an employer of labour, perusing the profile of Peter obi, Atiku Abubakar and Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Please sincerely tell me who you would employ without sentiments or bias?

You know the right thing to do.
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by 7arrows: 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Make una ignore dis agbado bishops above me. They're in pain.

I no even see am sef.
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by holyface230: 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
Oh Lord....why are ther cornarized and BATIFIED.... only BATs see things upside down.....
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by 7arrows: 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
You can't separate zombidiots from stupidity, it is impossible..... They are all braindead like piter Obidient

Y e dey pain u? The guy only asked a honest question u should just reply YES OR NO. But u sef talk true suffer no dey tire u?
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Cuntface: 11:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Being blind is the toughest test for anyone. A blind man cannot see things, read books, or recognize faces, but there are a few people whose hearts are filled with blindness. An ignorant heart neither knows the truth nor acknowledges the righteousness and ability of a person.

They are only blind by hatred, unthinkable lies, religious sentimentalism, unrealistic facts, cheap propaganda, unproven figures and numbers by a naysayer, a fabler and liar who relies on bunch of insignificant and inconsequential crowd for votes .

These qualities make the ignorance of the heart worse than the blindness of the eyes.

-By a wise man
A political neutral nairalander.

Something about tinubu urchins like you is they're all cowarads.
He said he's political neutral ��

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by LillyandDaisy: 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
But why is Peter Obi running for President if he’s truly for his People!
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Bar1941(m): 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mumu man

Obi is part of the problem, stop being bias.
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by GamalNasser: 12:02am On Sep 25, 2022
You were encouraged about Buhari in 2015 and now its Obi ..I pity the fools that listen to fool like this .. Charlie Boy has never been known to make the right decisions in anything he has has ever done
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by zomby(m): 12:12am On Sep 25, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

The same charlyboy who has never spent a week in Anambra or Enugu or Abia is now trying to persuade folks to vote for a clueless candidate.
Honestly, I thought charlyboy was a smart man, but I was wrong… A goat is a goat…

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by bhmw(m): 12:13am On Sep 25, 2022
I have discovered a trend in the way those who are not obidients responds...It's always in the line of ethnicity. Is Gov. Umahi a yoruba man? He is supporting Tinubu.

I am a Yoruba man, I am obedient. Obidient is a movement of the people of Nigeria. Obi himself cannot explain it.

I don't know how much you guys are paid to come online and make Obidient looks like an IPOB agenda, it will not work. We are wise now.

BJanta:
You don't have to explain, we fully understand. Is Obi not not an Iboman like yourself? Have you seen any Iboman supporting any other presidential candidate apart from their Obi ? It's good for you all ,so that all of can sorrow and weep and wail together, with non to comfort, whe3he loses . You'll all make it an Igbo day of mourning and weeping, with nobody left out.
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by moshino(m): 12:33am On Sep 25, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba

Wake up! Say NO to tribal and religious bigotry!

How can you hope on this:

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by vicfajeze: 1:00am On Sep 25, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
Old cargo,how market
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Kingwadada85(m): 1:27am On Sep 25, 2022
Kingozymandias:
grin

All Nigerians too. Every honest hard-working, truthful Nigerian man and woman are also encouraged.
Then ther are the Agbado munching gorillas who are butter and hateful. They hate the love we have for Peter Obi, they hate the support and encouragement we give Peter Obi..they are envious and hate filled because their leader Tinubu can't get such love without bringing out bullion van of money.

Their mind can't fathom what true love is ... They are confused. All that comes from them is hat.thid tribe said this this tribe said that..ipob this ipob that, Religion this religion that . They are a hateful breed of human beings just like their candidate Asiwaju Tinubu.

But my joy at the end of the day is their tears are delicious. Let them cry more and more. They more the cry the more Peter Obi gatehrs more followers across Nigeria grin

They are powerless because they don't know how to connect with the masses other than vote buying or hatred and slander as they did to Goodluck Jonathan.

But all their tricks are falling them now so they are afraid grin
Oga what you are looking for isn't possible..for the whole Nigerians to follow obi... Tinubu has made clear to us that he is coming for rescuing mission.bat2023
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by sonature1: 1:31am On Sep 25, 2022
femisplash:

Obi has never for once condemned Ipob atrocities in the SE, it's no coincidence that Igbos have been absolved into the Obidient movement and the chants of zoo has suddenly been suspended till he loses at the polls. If dem born Obi well, let him come out and issue a statement against ipob terrorism burning down the east.

Stop writing trash.

Obi has condemned the killings in the East several times. BTW, you people don't have shame - will condemning the killings in the East lead to its end? Security operatives should rise to the occasion and act.

The problem of you people is that you are always quick to blame the IPOB for everything that happens in the East - even when the group has made it clear that those misguided deviants have hijacked the struggle.
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Terror48: 1:41am On Sep 25, 2022
femisplash:

You no get sense.When this guys are clamouring for Biafra,it was also you urchins that told them that is not the ways things are done.That they should join any political party of their choice and contest in an election.That is what they are doing right now and you are also condemning them.mind you, agbadorians and urchins like you are also clamouring for oduduwa Republic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting / Police Invite Saraki Over Offa Robbery / Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.