Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy (29406 Views)

2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong / Charlyboy: Buhari Will Look Like A Saint If Tinubu Or Atiku Becomes President / Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Dshocker(m): 2:07am On Sep 25, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba

The person you want to stand on his mandate, barely could stand on his own, so why are you deceiving your lineage.

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Kingozymandias(m): 2:55am On Sep 25, 2022
Kingwadada85:
Oga what you are looking for isn't possible..for the whole Nigerians to follow obi... Tinubu has made clear to us that he is coming for rescuing mission.bat2023

Save your tears then you will be shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Bridget95(f): 3:01am On Sep 25, 2022
femisplash:

Obi has never for once condemned Ipob atrocities in the SE, it's no coincidence that Igbos have been absolved into the Obidient movement and the chants of zoo has suddenly been suspended till he loses at the polls. If dem born Obi well, let him come out and issue a statement against ipob terrorism burning down the east.
OBi isn't your president, ask Buhari to do your wishes.
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Owontime: 3:02am On Sep 25, 2022
When humans talk this IPOB gay monkey de follow talk.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Muyoatlanta(m): 3:17am On Sep 25, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba
On Tinubu manhood I stand gidigba.
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Samnavy: 3:26am On Sep 25, 2022
Na only fool people will vote tinubu
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by broadman20: 3:35am On Sep 25, 2022
[quote author=femisplash post=116983623][/quote]

You are too brainless why shifting the argument from one position to another?

From saying that Peter Obi has never condemned the activities of IPOB and it was put to you that Tinubu and Atiku has never also condemned the activities of Yoruba nation agitators and Fulani herdsmen wahala.

And now you are shifting it to burning and killing in the south east.

When some of you voted Buhari in 2015 and 2019 you blindly forgot his statement that " AN ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTACK ON THE NORTH".

Even after kidnapping and burning your farms in the south west by Fulani herdsmen you are still supporting him, only God will redeem you people from these madness and hatred.
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by broadman20: 3:41am On Sep 25, 2022
haslaw:
The only reason Charly boy is passionate about Peter Obi is because he is IGBO.

Peter Obi is one of the most disgusting politician Nigeria has ever seen. Peter Obi is a very curropt BIGOT with extreme hatred and disdain for people of other regions.

No sane human can ever support such a dangerous, curropt and EVIL person as Peter Obi.

You are blaming Charly Boy for supporting Obi who has performed as a governor in Anambra state.

But you do not see yourself as a fool for supporting a man who supported Buhari that said AN ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTACK ON THE NORTH.

You see why even God will be so ashamed of you and your generation?
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by georgeakins: 3:42am On Sep 25, 2022
Antyislam:
But to be very honest Peter obi is the best among them

Yes, in the eye of an Ibo man
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by broadman20: 3:47am On Sep 25, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Stop disgracing yourself lying up and down.
EVERYBODY knows you hate PO
See you topics below

Hahahaha!
God don catch am....

I don't really know why these people can lie for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by georgeakins: 3:47am On Sep 25, 2022
BrokenTV:

Obi has done that in Anambra state, before Obi came on board Anambra was in debt doing the tenure of Mbadinuju/ Ngige, Obi changed Anambra profile from negative debt to positive before he left Office.

Stop lying.

Go and ask Governor Obiano if you don't know the truth.

Peter Obi is a big fraud, according to Governor Obiano.
Peter Obi left a debt of N35b and he didn't save a penny as he claimed.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by JesusChristLord: 3:50am On Sep 25, 2022
Thanks for this honest analysis. What are they afraid of really. This hypocrisy should end naaahhh. If you don't like a people say so and do something about it!!!!

StrongAlphMale:

It’s unfortunate that Peter Obi’s emergence which is now a silver lining has come with complications. Tinubu has a presidential ticket, nobody is saying it’s a Yoruba ticket.

” Atiku has a ticket, nobody is saying it’s a Fulani ticket. But Peter Obi got a ticket and everybody is shouting:’It’s Igbo presidency. Some even try to link him with the Biafra agitation.

” Have they tried to associate Tinubu with the Oduduwa self determination agitation? Or Atiku within the Fulani herdsmen menace or the banditary in the North?

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by broadman20: 3:50am On Sep 25, 2022
georgeakins:

Yes, in the eye of an Ibo man

These people self,

So anybody that supports Peter Obi is an Igbo man?

What is funny about the whole of these is that the most tribalistic people are always the people accusing others of being tribalistic.
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by georgeakins: 4:00am On Sep 25, 2022
broadman20:

These people self,

So anybody that supports Peter Obi is an Igbo man?

What is funny about the whole of these is that the most tribalistic people are always the people accusing others of being tribalistic.

Relax!
Your eyes will be clear by February 2023.
Next year election is between APC and PDP.
Obi will be humiliated at the polls. He won't get up to 5,000 votes in most states
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by broadman20: 4:10am On Sep 25, 2022
georgeakins:

Relax!
Your eyes will be clear by February 2023.
Next year election is between APC and PDP.
Obi will be humiliated at the polls. He won't get up to 5,000 votes in most states

Hahahaha!

Even those who has death sentence hanging on their heads still has hope.

It's only in Nigeria with brainless set of under graduate and graduates will be supporting a government that has literally shutdown their nation for more than 7 unproductive years.

In other places, parties in power position pay for their blonders in government but in Nigeria nooo!

They know that people will support them even if the turn the country upside down, it will always be for religion, tribe or region.

What a people?
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by flamingREED(m): 4:25am On Sep 25, 2022
We rig back na. One-one!
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by marcopollo(m): 4:46am On Sep 25, 2022
yemmit90:

What makes you believes he is the best among them?

Note: I am not Tinubu or Atiku supporter o, just asking you a logical question we should all ask ourselves before we make our choice.
Be frank with yourself, if you were an employee, who among Atiku, Tinubu and Obi would you employ to your company?
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by StrongAlphMale: 5:04am On Sep 25, 2022
ABUPHARM:

Yeah those saying it's Igbo presidency ain't far from the truth. How can you explain to us those calling for secession for past seven years all became PO supporters overnight?

It is unfortunate that Tinubu has never for once condemned his fellow oduduwa agitators (we all know tinubu does not believe in One Nigeria, he even said it himself) nor has Atiku condemned his fellow religion extremist brothers who killed Deborah Samuel.

If Dem Born Tinubu well, let him condemned the oduduwa rally that was held days ago by his fellow oduduwa agitators and let Atiku condemned his fellow terrorist brothers who killed Deborah Samuel and the same are still causing havoc and atrocities in the North.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Tunjingwu(m): 5:05am On Sep 25, 2022
femisplash:

Obi has never for once condemned Ipob atrocities in the SE, it's no coincidence that Igbos have been absolved into the Obidient movement and the chants of zoo has suddenly been suspended till he loses at the polls. If dem born Obi well, let him come out and issue a statement against ipob terrorism burning down the east.
Some of you are just Reno omokri wannabe.
At a time you said he killed biafrans and threw them inside the river and at another time you will say he can't fight secessionists.

Say whatever you like,Obi is better than others.

Be Obidient.Vite wisely.Vote peter obi for president

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by StrongAlphMale: 5:06am On Sep 25, 2022
ABUPHARM:

Yeah those saying it's Igbo presidency ain't far from the truth. How can you explain to us those calling for secession for past seven years all became PO supporters overnight?

Those saying it's Yoruba turn and presidency are oduduwa agitators. How can you explain to us those calling for secession for more than 8 years now all became Tinubu supporters overnight?

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Donclaracuzo: 5:08am On Sep 25, 2022
Peter Obi is not Buhari or APC that created the tiger out of man by jumping up and down with your so called IPOB activities. Mind you, those who call Nigeria zoo also believed that Nigerians hated ndi Igbo and with so much hate and propaganda of the Yorubas against ndi Igbo, no Igbo man would be supported to be president of Nigeria. So, they are watching to be proved wrong.

femisplash:

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Donclaracuzo: 5:14am On Sep 25, 2022
Small time now, you will be saying Obidients are aggressive. Check out all the voices of the Yorubas as the echoed. Too much of hate speech and bitterness everywhere. I mean the agbado Yorubas not the real educated ones.

KingKO22:

Pain!!!!!

Pandora Bitter Obituary is IPOB movement.

Anything after the dot in a circle communities. He is a nonentity.

A dullard and unpatriotic pig cannever be our president in Nigeria
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Youoareofoolish: 5:20am On Sep 25, 2022
yemmit90:

Note: I am not Tinubu or Atiku supporter o, just asking you a logical question we should all ask ourselves before we make our choice.

If you cannot decipherthat by now, nobody can help you decipher it ever.
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by georgeakins: 5:21am On Sep 25, 2022
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

Even those who has death sentence hanging on their heads still has hope.

It's only in Nigeria with brainless set of under graduate and graduates will be supporting a government that has literally shutdown their nation for more than 7 unproductive years.

In other places, parties in power position pay for their blonders in government but in Nigeria nooo!

They know that people will support them even if the turn the country upside down, it will always be for religion, tribe or region.

What a people?

Doctors and lecturers went on strike for months when Obi was Anambra governor.

Only Ibos see Obi as a messiah. He does not have any of the qualities you are all attributing to him.

Gov Obiano has severally called Peter Obi a complete fraud.

By next February, the disgrace awaiting him at the poll will be too much for him to contend with. He won't score up to 5,000 votes in most states
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Jorrsh(m): 5:24am On Sep 25, 2022
Your strength is in your keyboard. Try saying this during obidient rally I bet you..you must surely get served. cheesy
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by oneMalik: 5:29am On Sep 25, 2022
Mixed reasons by C B !

You condemned govt and questioned peoples mindset then concluded that NOTHING will change if P O win and pples mindset is still the same thereby mixing problem with solution .

You should have just tell people to change and correct their mindset towards govt and their country then everything will change ....

Even you yourself is part of the problem !
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:30am On Sep 25, 2022
lhordspy:
Being blind is the toughest test for anyone. A blind man cannot see things, read books, or recognize faces, but there are a few people whose hearts are filled with blindness. An ignorant heart neither knows the truth nor acknowledges the righteousness and ability of a person.

They are only blind by hatred, unthinkable lies, religious sentimentalism, unrealistic facts, cheap propaganda, unproven figures and numbers by a naysayer, a fabler and liar who relies on bunch of insignificant and inconsequential crowd for votes .

These qualities make the ignorance of the heart worse than the blindness of the eyes.

-By a wise man
A political neutral nairalander.

Continue masturbating on every Peter Obi related post.

What will hit you come February will be surprising tobyou.
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Badguy77(m): 5:36am On Sep 25, 2022
femisplash:

Why did atiku delete his tweet on Deborah's murder, why didn't tilimbu give a statement on too many touts in Lagos and hiring a known cultist to campaign for him ( Tony kabaka)
When they do, obi will make a statement on ipob... Sentimental people everywhere
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by g4gerald: 5:43am On Sep 25, 2022
yemmit90:

Prudent management of resources especially financial resources that has been proven over time, both in the private sector, banking section and then his time as anambra governor. A government where u wont hear that Nigeria is funding Niger republic wit billions of naira to buy cars for security while we're insecure nd ASUU on strike or dat snake swallowed money. Accountability is the word.

I wasn't the one u asked question, buh i hope dat answers u.
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by plaindealer: 5:48am On Sep 25, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by g4gerald: 5:51am On Sep 25, 2022
georgeakins:

Doctors and lecturers went on strike for months when Obi was Anambra governor.

Only Ibos see Obi as a messiah. He does not have any of the qualities you are all attributing to him.

Gov Obiano has severally called Peter Obi a complete fraud.

By next February, the disgrace awaiting him at the poll will be too much for him to contend with. He won't score up to 5,000 votes in most states
Have u tried to inquire why they went on strike, u think Obi wasn't paying them.
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by jrusky(m): 6:05am On Sep 25, 2022
Charly thief nothing encouraged you, you have spend and finished the N100m you collected from apc govt during Save Nigeria Movement and you are looking for where to cash out your broke a s s.

Any confused idiot will listen to a betrayer like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo / $43.4m: Osinbajo Panel Compiles List Of Invitees / Atiku Plotting To Smuggle In Looted Funds For 2019 Election – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.