Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy (29488 Views)

2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong / Charlyboy: Buhari Will Look Like A Saint If Tinubu Or Atiku Becomes President / Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by PoliteActivist: 6:10am On Sep 25, 2022
broadman20:

Hahahaha!
God don catch am....

I don't really know why these people can lie for Africa.

No mind them.
But I don't understand these people. See the mess we are in from a sick old man. They want the same party to come back with another sickly old man!

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Kaysalas(m): 6:17am On Sep 25, 2022
NwaliE01:

As an employer of labour, perusing the profile of Peter obi, Atiku Abubakar and Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Please sincerely tell me who you would employ without sentiments or bias?

You know the right thing to do.
Is this an answer to the question I asked? Answer my question first, then we can have a meaningful convo
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by NwaliE01: 6:32am On Sep 25, 2022
Kaysalas:

Is this an answer to the question I asked? Answer my question first, then we can have a meaningful convo

There is no point deviating from the centre of the OP. We both knows what is right for the country, that's what is important here. So let's leave all those questions that doesn't hold water in my opinion.
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by DModeCntStopMe: 6:49am On Sep 25, 2022
Period007:
If you hear say any BAT die
na the Abuja rally pictures kill am

I swear..

I was there live, the rally was something else

Never seen anything like that all my life.

The passion and love for Peter Obi is out of this world

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by MikeBetty(m): 7:07am On Sep 25, 2022
Period007:
If you hear say any BAT die
na the Abuja rally pictures kill am
Do you mean the BATans? their stupidity is irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Princeton92(m): 7:14am On Sep 25, 2022
lhordspy:
Being blind is the toughest test for anyone. A blind man cannot see things, read books, or recognize faces, but there are a few people whose hearts are filled with blindness. An ignorant heart neither knows the truth nor acknowledges the righteousness and ability of a person.

They are only blind by hatred, unthinkable lies, religious sentimentalism, unrealistic facts, cheap propaganda, unproven figures and numbers by a naysayer, a fabler and liar who relies on bunch of insignificant and inconsequential crowd for votes .

These qualities make the ignorance of the heart worse than the blindness of the eyes.

-By a wise man
A political neutral nairalander.

I love your truthful words that is a fact of a normal Nigerian living in this shit hole
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by LawyerLomo(m): 7:20am On Sep 25, 2022
lhordspy:
Being blind is the toughest test for anyone. A blind man cannot see things, read books, or recognize faces, but there are a few people whose hearts are filled with blindness. An ignorant heart neither knows the truth nor acknowledges the righteousness and ability of a person.

They are only blind by hatred, unthinkable lies, religious sentimentalism, unrealistic facts, cheap propaganda, unproven figures and numbers by a naysayer, a fabler and liar who relies on bunch of insignificant and inconsequential crowd for votes .

These qualities make the ignorance of the heart worse than the blindness of the eyes.

-By a wise man
A political neutral nairalander.

Permission to copy.
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Guyman01: 7:36am On Sep 25, 2022
femisplash:

Obi has never for once condemned Ipob atrocities in the SE, it's no coincidence that Igbos have been absolved into the Obidient movement and the chants of zoo has suddenly been suspended till he loses at the polls. If dem born Obi well, let him come out and issue a statement against ipob terrorism burning down the east.
I get your point, this your candidate deleted an ordinary twit?

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Kaysalas(m): 7:37am On Sep 25, 2022
NwaliE01:

There is no point deviating from the centre of the OP. We both knows what is right for the country, that's what is important here. So let's leave all those questions that doesn't hold water in my opinion.
It can't hold water now since you know your preferred candidate has no enviable accomplishments in his previous public position, that's why you all are quick to ignore the most important factor and focus on his so-called private sector experience (like say na Im alone dey do all the work for the private sector vous). You and the O.P are entitled to your choice, however biased it might be, but please don't accuse others of voting based on tribal inclination when you lots are the most guilty of the same 'offence'. Happy Sunday
Aside: you are the first *obidient* I am engaging in a long while who hasn't retorted to insults in the face of superior argument. Cheers wink
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by anonimi: 8:18am On Sep 25, 2022
TheWorldNearEnd:
That is the spirit. Charly Boy is always a strong supporter of PO.

From one Igbo man to another.
Have you verified that Peter Obi and Charlie Boy are in support of IPOB weekly sit at home lockdowns

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by anonimi: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2022
Guyman01:

I get your point, this your candidate deleted an ordinary twit?

And where is your own candidate’s tweet on the murder? Are you a hypocrite by chance

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by IfnobeGod20: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2022
femisplash:

Obi has never for once condemned Ipob atrocities in the SE, it's no coincidence that Igbos have been absolved into the Obidient movement and the chants of zoo has suddenly been suspended till he loses at the polls. If dem born Obi well, let him come out and issue a statement against ipob terrorism burning down the east.
You're talking out of reasoning. Please show me where Buhari, Tinubu or Atiku ever condemn the activities of either Boko Haram, Bandit or Fulani Herdsmen attack. Those that have talking against them, how many of them have lived to tell the story? You want to kill him? If the state cannot do their primary work of taming them, how would ordinary unarmed citizen be the one attacking them. Even the Ohanese had not find their voice to condemn them but it is Peter Obi you want him to condemn them, as to send him to early grave. Your thinking is just like a toddler thinking.
See that Yakubu Deborah that was killed in Sokoto, tell me any high figure that fiercely condemn it, if not the usual lip service condemnation. Even Atiku that first condemn the incident, quickly deleted the tweet.
Trying to rope Peter Obi to IPOB defeat all logic and childish to the best of knowledge. This is a man that fought tooth and nail against MEND during his tenure and was able to decimate them in Anambra beyond recognition. He was able to do that because he is daily surrounded by security coverage and not now that his security detail is limited, you want him to talk and be kill. You're unwise.
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Musauzor(m): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2022
There's no youth in his right mind that will support BATstard and his demonic APC taking into cognizance how they have pummeled and buffeted Nigerians in the last seven years plus.
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by IfnobeGod20: 8:39am On Sep 25, 2022
anonimi:

And where is your own candidate’s tweet on the murder? Are you a hypocrite by chance

The link below is the Peter Obi condemnation of Yakubu Deborah murderous killing by Islamic extremists.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://news.band/blasphemy-peter-obi-condemns-killing-of-deborah-samuel/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwipytjEt6_6AhUZPOwKHVwRDs84ChAWegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw2hLqsn9wLx5B4zLK9WRO7B

Any other thing, liar.
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Okjay: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2022
[Has Atiku C condemned the Fulani herdsmen menace? Did you not see how he quickly deleted his tweet about the senseless murder of Deborah?? Haters everywherequote author=femisplash post=116983332]
Obi has never for once condemned Ipob atrocities in the SE, it's no coincidence that Igbos have been absolved into the Obidient movement and the chants of zoo has suddenly been suspended till he loses at the polls. If dem born Obi well, let him come out and issue a statement against ipob terrorism burning down the east. [/quote]
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by anonimi: 8:50am On Sep 25, 2022
IfnobeGod20:
The link below is the Peter Obi condemnation of Yakubu Deborah murderous killing by Islamic extremists.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://news.band/blasphemy-peter-obi-condemns-killing-of-deborah-samuel/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwipytjEt6_6AhUZPOwKHVwRDs84ChAWegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw2hLqsn9wLx5B4zLK9WRO7B

Any other thing, liar.

Many thanks for sharing this information.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by lhordspy: 9:08am On Sep 25, 2022
LawyerLomo:

Permission to copy.

Yes sir. It was a free proverb on blindness of the heart. I just had to garnish it a little to suit the message i passed accross.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Farrakhann: 10:09am On Sep 25, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba

It's your choice,also stand with him if hunger flogs you
Lol
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by broadman20: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2022
georgeakins:

Doctors and lecturers went on strike for months when Obi was Anambra governor.

Only Ibos see Obi as a messiah. He does not have any of the qualities you are all attributing to him.

Gov Obiano has severally called Peter Obi a complete fraud.

By next February, the disgrace awaiting him at the poll will be too much for him to contend with. He won't score up to 5,000 votes in most states

The same thing you said about Buhari in 2015 when you were electing this fraud called Buhari.

Your Tinubu asked fashola to sack striking doctors in Lagos,

Your Tinubu ask the federal government to print more money in the middle of economic downturn that was ravaging the whole world, instead of asking government to cut down the cost of governance like other nations.

Your Tinubu asked government to employ 50 million youths so that they will fight insecurity, while China and India with the highest population in the world does not have up to 5 million military men.

In spite of all these blunders and weak mental health status of Mr Tinubu and all the confusion created by his party APC, you are still bent on believing that he will win the election , oya let's see the magic you will do to close the eyes of Nigerians who you and your principal feel they are simply stupid and do not reason properly.

But please be far from sniper because no politician is worth dying for.

Edo and Osun on our minds,

Nigerians will always have their way not those who feel they are stupid and weak to think.

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by jamace(m): 10:46am On Sep 25, 2022
KingKO22:

Pain!!!!!

Pandora Bitter Obituary is IPOB movement.

Anything after the dot in a circle communities. He is a nonentity.

A dullard and unpatriotic pig cannever be our president in Nigeria

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by vitalisjachike4: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2022
your tears dey give me erection, always . your tears dey give me erection, always . ...
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by BrokenTV: 11:18am On Sep 25, 2022
georgeakins:

Stop lying.

Go and ask Governor Obiano if you don't know the truth.

Peter Obi is a big fraud, according to Governor Obiano.
Peter Obi left a debt of N35b and he didn't save a penny as he claimed.
Don't play politics into what you don't know, when all the state where lacking in funds where did you think Anambra government was paying from, for your answer am from Anambra and knows wassup. Go and verify from those banks if Obi left cash before bowing out of government.
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Elidrisy20: 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Look who's talking
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by moshino(m): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2022

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by sencekompis: 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
Igbo ko IPOB ni . bunch of idiots
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Kingbeewillsee(m): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
BrokenTV:

Obi has done that in Anambra state, before Obi came on board Anambra was in debt doing the tenure of Mbadinuju/ Ngige, Obi changed Anambra profile from negative debt to positive before he left Office.

Can you live in Anambra?, if it's so good
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Wwwq: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Really
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by Peppysco: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
YourMrBoo:

Be ready to accept what you dish out...

Stop misbehaving

Hmmm, you're in a trance, you will be up very soon. But by then , too many hidden agendas would have been exposed and things won't be the same again. I don't expect you to understand my take though. Anyway, good luck to you.
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by BrokenTV: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kingbeewillsee:

Can you live in Anambra?, if it's so good
Oga I am living and running my business in Anambra.
Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by walefresh3(m): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

It’s unfortunate that Peter Obi’s emergence which is now a silver lining has come with complications. Tinubu has a presidential ticket, nobody is saying it’s a Yoruba ticket.

” Atiku has a ticket, nobody is saying it’s a Fulani ticket. But Peter Obi got a ticket and everybody is shouting:’It’s Igbo presidency. Some even try to link him with the Biafra agitation.

” Have they tried to associate Tinubu with the Oduduwa self determination agitation? Or Atiku within the Fulani herdsmen menace or the banditary in the North?

Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by walefresh3(m): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
sencekompis:
Igbo ko IPOB ni . bunch of idiots

Your pathological furking coward aspirant is an ipobian... Fact...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight / PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train As Iwobi Joins Team / Will Supreme Court Reverse Rivers, Zamfara Judgements?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.