Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife (41075 Views)

May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie / One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Gospel2Day: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
robinso01:

You don't need to sound rude by asking your second question.

You could have made ur point without asking such question.

As for the her, she should then take the case legally rather than ranting not to accept polygamy.

I never meant to be rude to him.
I just felt there are some basic things proper education should let someone be aware of.
Did he not sound rude to her, asking her to leave and pack out?
Why didn't you correct him for being 'rude' to a hurting woman?
Or is it because you support his insensitive position?
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by ufotunang: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
nkemoma:
So wetin make we do now
..she wants you to arrest her husband
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by ufotunang: 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
That is the world we are living now.....no true love any more....many couples doing secret love relationship and fornication ....many couples nowadays lack self discipline and self control
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by don10ky(m): 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
who fvcking care about this gender feelings. Screw her feelings! To hell with her feelings!

Yul edochie is a real niggar and he's making us proud.

I will never monopolize my dick to one woman. Even if I'm married, I must have multiple girlfriends and baby mamas

God knows I will keep drilling as many kpekus as possible till thy kingdom come.

Even when I get to heaven, I will keep drilling the kpekus of all those beautiful female Angels in heaven.
God will touch you one day
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Reminderz:

lol who's emotional between me and you leemao... so you don't even know before, you con dey argue blindly, dey quote wrong verses... lol you want to know abi? read Exodus 21v10.. and also check Isiah 4v1... if you don't know I will lecture you... of course two will become one before naa... a husband and the wife/wives... it doesn't matter how many wives... na one man go get a woman belle before now... and he also can get another woman pregnant... shey you wise pass Adam, David, Solomon, Jacob wey marry more than one abi? abi na you holy pass... even God called David his begotten son leemao..
So, according to you, Isaiah 4 vs 1 is a prove that God legalized polygamy? Whereas, Prophet Isaiah was foretelling doom for Judah for their sins from Chapter 3 up to Chapter 4? Interesting. And the way you yell 'lies' all over the place shows you lack the capacity to make a sound arguments without being derogatory. I am done with you.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Reminderz: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Quinex2:
So, according to you, Isaiah 4 vs 1 is a prove that God legalized polygamy? Whereas, Prophet Isaiah was foretelling doom for Judah for their sins from Chapter 3 up to Chapter 4? Interesting. And the way you yell 'lies' all over the place shows you lack the capacity to make a sound arguments without being derogatory.

leemao you nor get anything to talk again grin.. e shock you abi? your pastor never show you that verse before abi? grin... leemao.. silly excuses .. foretelling doom omooo grin

I quoted two verses, you talked about one lol... Isiah 4v1 is a prophecy and it's already happening... and the first verse I quoted is the answer you seek that has been hidden from you all these while lol
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by nkemoma(m): 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
ufotunang:
..she wants you to arrest her husband

Nairaland na Police station?
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by LINSAR: 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
pocohantas:
She should rest already.
You are still bearing his name.
Obviously still living in the house you both have always lived in.

He was at your birthday and you guys took pictures together.

If you don’t want to do, leave!

I understand that she is hurt, but all these things are not defined by word of mouth or social media posts.

Since she is still there, she should stop posting nonsense. Stay calm and grab what you can. grin

No dey post to impress social media in-laws. They don’t send you!

Na love na. I too gbadun Naija men. Even first love and virtuous wife must taste from their wickedness. grin grin

She wants to leave but she can't.
What's her assurance that she'll see a man to marry again?
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Blesstar(f): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
who fvcking care about this gender feelings. Screw her feelings! To hell with her feelings!

Yul edochie is a real niggar and he's making us proud.

I will never monopolize my dick to one woman. Even if I'm married, I must have multiple girlfriends and baby mamas

God knows I will keep drilling as many kpekus as possible till thy kingdom come.

Even when I get to heaven, I will keep drilling the kpekus of all those beautiful female Angels in heaven.
And when you get to hell, i hope you will drill the kpekus of Lucifer and his agents?? tongue
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Okirinwankwa76(m): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
Treat your husband well, you no hear. Respect and honour him, you no hear. Now yIur eyes do clear. Many women are the cause of why their husbands go after other women. When it happens, they will begin to complain.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by okoroemeka(m): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
doggedfighter:

It's a difficult situation.

Only May knows and understands exactly how it feels.

deep in her heart she knows that she contributed in driving her husband into the arms of another woman,if she is a loving respectful wife the husband will just keep the other woman as a sidechick,before a man will think and make up his mind to marry another woman it is not a one day easy decision, something happened that pushed the man to the tipping point and he wanted to prove his masculinity by marrying another woman,if she does not like to share dick officially let her pack and go to her papa house,marriage is not by force.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Reminderz: 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
okoroemeka:
deep in her heart she knows that she contributed in driving her husband into the arms of another woman,if she is a loving respectful wife the husband will just keep the other woman as a sidechick,before a man will think and make up his mind to marry another woman it is not a one day easy decision, something happened that pushed the man to the tipping point and he wanted to prove his masculinity by marrying another woman,if she does not like to share dick officially let her pack and go to her papa house,marriage is not by force.
yes oo... which one is now better? to have side chics or marry another one lawfully? having side chics or patronizing prostitutes is even more dangerous...

if she doesn't want it, she should leave... na she go suffer am... and what is the assurance that she has never cheated on her husband?
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Munzy14(m): 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
cjudy:
Then file for divorce Madam
Divorce with three sons and a daughter?

You don't understand how deep into the marriage she is..

And she is a wife to a celebrity..Ooh!

Unless she has got resources to leave the country with her kids and without the man being aware..

You know what that mean? Lots of cash..Lot of physical and emotional strength..The load is heavier than her.

Na only her and YUL knew what went wrong for him to bodly go outside to marry a second..the audacity must have a hidden problem both don't want to share which is best for them.

Nobody cares...Except say na Amebo.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Leonbonapart(m): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Ala gbagbukwa gi nwunye Yul. Umu ofe nmanu na alazi gi, i na akohelizi.

Laslas na still person hubsnd u dey knack.
Na person huband dey give u mind.
If you commot, na persin husband u go stil go dey drag.

E don clear say ur eye no dey houx. U wan dey furck for inside Yul house. Madam pack commot if e no sweet you abeg.

Datz y I say.... Ala gbagbu kwa gi. May.
You dey irritate me sinz I c as you and AY take dey do kurukere waka
you people don't have sense on this forum. A goat wouldn't reason this way. You're less than one
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Akuruoulo(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
robinso01:
Move on or move out. The decision is urs.

Since she doesn't want to accept it ,. Then she should go.
She gat no right to force the man to accept monogamy.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Akuruoulo(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
She gat no right to force the man to accept monogamy.

Let her go
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by robinso01(m): 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
Gospel2Day:

I never meant to be rude to him.
I just felt there are some basic things proper education should let someone be aware of.
Did he not sound rude to her, asking her to leave and pack out?
Why didn't you correct him for being 'rude' to a hurting woman?
Or is it because you support his insensitive position?

Just becos I gave the woman options doesn't mean I'm in support of his husband, I'm not a fan of polygamy. The deed is done in this case, if she can't cope with the polygamy, I think she should just call for divorce and get whatever she's going to get by court order and maintain her peace of mind.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Wwwq: 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
Really
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Reasoning(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
That Woman wey you dey impersonate na her Integrities, Personalities, Reputations, Spiritualities, Royal Blood Kingdom, and her Lifestyles that will Kill you All. After they go and marry Gay and Sodomites as husbands and wives, they will begin to claim a marriage live styles of Monogamy that is not for Everybody. Ashawo wey no dey worthy of being a concubine sef, want Monogamy as marriage.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by cjudy(m): 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
Munzy14:

Divorce with three sons and a daughter?

You don't understand how deep into the marriage she is..

And she is a wife to a celebrity..Ooh!

Unless she has got resources to leave the country with her kids and without the man being aware..

You know what that mean? Lots of cash..Lot of physical and emotional strength..The load is heavier than her.

Na only her and YUL knew what went wrong for him to bodly go outside to marry a second..the audacity must have a hidden problem both don't want to share which is best for them.

Nobody cares...Except say na Amebo.
My own be say make she keep quiet. There are two things, we have many things bothering us in this country and their own na least, if she know she can’t be first wife then make she divorce and watch how the second wife turn automatically main wife. At the end, she will start regretting it. Her problem is, she’s getting advices from fake people who are helping her to ruin her family. I pity her
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Munzy14(m): 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
cjudy:

My own be say make she keep quiet. There are two things, we have many things bothering us in this country and their own na least, if she know she can’t be first wife then make she divorce and watch how the second wife turn automatically main wife. At the end, she will start regretting it. Her problem is, she’s getting advices from fake people who are helping her to ruin her family. I pity her
She is in pain...knowing fully well the guy is probably having a good time with the second wife can be sooo heart breaking..

And the second seems to have her business and her own money, so it is not like she came to drag property with her...Just there to care for Yul.

Something is wrong between her and YUL...I hope it wasn't a forced union initially though it produced 4kids.

Parents must stop the stupidity of using a woman to tie thier stubborn son down...In the long run he will feel helpless and taken advantage of when grace found him, he will fill in the void.

Parents must allow their children make their choice..

May is feeling used, which is true...

She should move on.

Church will acknowledge her as the authentic wife, so nothing spoil with her fate. Just that societal stigma of na your stupidity make your hubby marry another wife tag.. lipsrsealed
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Leonbonapart:
you people don't have sense on this forum. A goat wouldn't reason this way. You're less than one
mpa gi der
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by IDENNAA(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
Reminderz:

lol you didn't even bring a fact from the Bible to support your posts... even Jesus you mentioned said he didn't come to abolish those laws before him but to follow it... you mentioned that those that came before Jesus like Moses and the likes weren't Christian.. lol of course they weren't Christian... they were Jews... Jesus was not a Christian, he was a jew and a messenger just like Moses.. Jesus never called his followers Christians... there is no place in the Bible where the word Christian or Christianity is mentioned, so I don't know who you guys are following... read isiah 4v1 and exodus 21v10 to understand the Bible you claim to read... lol so you're saying those that came before Jesus aren't in the right path abi... leemao

I still stand on my point, show me in the Bible where it's a sin to marry more than one wife or a place where its stated clearly and unambiguously that you should marry ONLY ONE? if you don't bring any proof, then you are just saying based on your own feelings and tuitions not verifiable proofs

Christians find it hard to accept it like the Muslims or the Jews because you guys have been brainwashed by the west that monogamy is wrong and homosexuality is okay... you guys claim to read Bible but you don't...

Cc.Reminderz

I saw that her reply and it was embarrassing to see a person that proud herself as a Christian but doesn't even understand anything written in the bible.

Of course, polygamy is not sinful. Polygamy is very much supported by the bible , African traditions and the Quran. The whites who manufactured Christianity were also the ones who introduced "white wedding" and the marriage vows which is against the bible because we aren't supposed to take a vow before God. Africans are so ignorant, especially our women. The bible the they love to romanticize is actually misogynistic....lol.

The girl you quoted is an empty brain who doesn't have any reason getting into debates

1 Like

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Sleekfingers: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
May, the wife of Nollywood popular actor, Yul Edochie, has vowed never to accept polygamy.

Yul Edochie had on April 27, 2022, presented his second wife, Judy Austin Muoghalu, to the public.

Yul had described Judy as his second wife while also showing off his son by her.

May, in a statement on social media on Saturday said her ability to accept the situation and tolerate challenges and problems should not be misconstrued.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci4y0KnspWi/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Marriage is not by force. If you can't accept the second wife, then file for divorce.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by cjudy(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
Munzy14:

She is in pain...knowing fully well the guy is probably having a good time with the second wife can be sooo heart breaking..

And the second seems to have her business and her own money, so it is not like she came to drag property with her...Just there to care for Yul.

Something is wrong between her and YUL...I hope it wasn't a forced union initially though it produced 4kids.

Parents must stop the stupidity of using a woman to tie thier stubborn son down...In the long run he will feel helpless and taken advantage of when grace found him, he will fill in the void.

Parents must allow their children make their choice..

May is feeling used, which is true...

She should move on.

Church will acknowledge her as the authentic wife, so nothing spoil with her fate. Just that societal stigma of na your stupidity make your hubby marry another wife tag.. lipsrsealed

Make she move on and forget what people will say. No be Regina be 6 or 7 wife so? She die? Make she remains there and stop listening to gossip
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Prettychild(f): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
crafteck:
Pele ooo, if you were single at your age would you be mentioning family values and religion if offered a number.. Rest

People opening mouth no talk when na ned nwoko oooo.... HIPOPOCRISY...
You can’t compare this with Ned Nwoko. Ned was straight to the point from the beginning and informed his wound be wives that they won’t be the last and they accepted unlike May’s case. The bottom line is this is, if you are a man or woman who knows you would be polygamous or polyandrous in nature, inform your partner ahead of time so that if they don’t want, they should leave the relationship.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by crafteck(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
Prettychild:

You can’t compare this with Ned Nwoko. Ned was straight to the point from the beginning and informed his wound be wives that they won’t be the last and they accepted unlike May’s case. The bottom line is this is, if you are a man or woman who knows you would be polygamous or polyandrous in nature, inform your partner ahead of time so that if they don’t want, they should leave the relationship.

Everyone is discovering himself daily...
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Prettychild(f): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
crafteck:

Everyone is discovering himself daily...
Lol! My dear, this one has nothing to do with discovery. Just like a man would wake up one morning and find out the kids that he thought were his, are not his? Will you say the woman is discovering herself? As a man/woman thinketh, so is he/she. It’s just left for you to translate the thought into action by telling your would be spouse what you are so that if the person is not capable of handling it, he/she should leave

1 Like

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by MrAndre07: 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
pocohantas:

Maybe you read upside down, because no part of my post asked her to leave whatever it is she built from scratch. The highlighted is their family business. She should stop ranting online and stay as a “first wife”.
I can't believe you said this and your prevenient words concerning this situation. I thought you would brainlessly criticize the man.
I am glad that your misandry, and avarice stances are gradually being uprooted.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by pocohantas(f): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
MrAndre07:

I can't believe you said this and your prevenient words concerning this situation. I thought you would brainlessly criticize the man.
I am glad that your misandry, and avarice stances are gradually being uprooted.

You are glad my misandry is uprooted because na by force to like man?

Your gladness would be cut short abruptly. grin

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by MrAndre07: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
Prettychild:

You are just being mischievous by making reference to the other anomaly.
Polygamy is traditional. Both Bible and Quran that make up the tenets of Christianity and Islam support and practice it.
As an African, it is expected to be polygamous because that is traditional. If he were a white, we would understand May's anger.
May is just a greedy woman. According to African tradition, the man makes the main decisions. It is a big disrespect for her not to accept them.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by MrAndre07: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
pocohantas:

You are glad my misandry is uprooted because na by force to like man?

Your gladness would be cut short abruptly. grin
It is in the nature and rights of every woman to like a man.
Any divergent actions amount to sickness, and misjointed hormones and genes.
My dear lady, I believe you are not sick. So liking a man is the proper nature and perogative of any sane and healthy woman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Kuti Takes His Son To His Grandparent's Grave Side In Abeokuta / Mompha Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.