Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife (41118 Views)

May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie / One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Slynation(m): 5:59am On Sep 25, 2022
hifocus:

Leave to where? A house she jointly owns? Better wake up. Women in situations like this do not leave anymore, that's stupidity. If anyone is leaving, it's the man with his nonsense bags.
A man should leave his own house?? U get mind shaah grin cheesy Anyways, YUL can build any house to his test in any location, nobody is even dragging to come leave in the same house with YUL, she's just looking for problem where there is non...

Almost all ladies are of the opinion broke Men deserves no pussy, but when the same broke man finally becomes very rich, one of your gender will want to monopolize his preeq to stick to one pussy... cheesy
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by sharone21(f): 6:00am On Sep 25, 2022
[quote author=IDENNAA post=116987932][/quote]

It is a process: Traditional> Court>Church/ Mosque
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Slynation(m): 6:01am On Sep 25, 2022
underpinna:

If she had contributed more she would have said it.
Looks like Yul was short of cash, requested her for little assistance which might not be more than 500k and refused to collect it back when refunded.
Now, she is making an announcement for joint building.
Anyways, I'm just making an assumption o. She could have contributed more than 500k or less. But if she had contributed more, she would have likely mentioned it.
Exactly...But I still believe she contributed nothing towards the development of that structure, A man has everything mapped out when carrying out a project, cost of materials wasn't that expensive unlike what we have now...So na one for YUL cheesy
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by deflover(m): 6:02am On Sep 25, 2022
Once woman buy door or nail for ur house
.she go claim say she follow build am

Madam ko shi lo jo
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Reminderz: 6:04am On Sep 25, 2022
Quinex2:
Aside those with the mantle of kingship (i.e. the kings) in the bible that had multiple wives, polygamy was never condoned elsewhere. When Sarah forced Abraham to take in Haggai, but later decided she no longer wants her, Haggai was sent out and her seed rejected.

Besides, those in the old testament weren't Christians, they never met Christ. Christianity began after the death of Jesus.

Polygamy may sound interesting to you because you enjoy multiple wives, but the odds outweigh all that. Most of my muslim friends from polygamous families almost never have good stories to tell, just a few do.

Don't get it wrong, for Christians, the monogamy charge in the new testament is so compelling that even at the point of divorce, you can't take another wife/husband while your first is still alive. Else, you commit adultery. In this case, Yul was cheating on his wife and mistakenly got his accomplice pregnant, then went ahead to marry her behind May's back. No true Christian would accept that. A muslim? Yea, because their faith allows it.

lol you didn't even bring a fact from the Bible to support your posts... even Jesus you mentioned said he didn't come to abolish those laws before him but to follow it... you mentioned that those that came before Jesus like Moses and the likes weren't Christian.. lol of course they weren't Christian... they were Jews... Jesus was not a Christian, he was a jew and a messenger just like Moses.. Jesus never called his followers Christians... there is no place in the Bible where the word Christian or Christianity is mentioned, so I don't know who you guys are following... read isiah 4v1 and exodus 21v10 to understand the Bible you claim to read... lol so you're saying those that came before Jesus aren't in the right path abi... leemao

I still stand on my point, show me in the Bible where it's a sin to marry more than one wife or a place where its stated clearly and unambiguously that you should marry ONLY ONE? if you don't bring any proof, then you are just saying based on your own feelings and tuitions not verifiable proofs

Christians find it hard to accept it like the Muslims or the Jews because you guys have been brainwashed by the west that monogamy is wrong and homosexuality is okay... you guys claim to read Bible but you don't...

1 Like

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by BRATISLAVA: 6:05am On Sep 25, 2022
Reminderz:

which one be olosho? why you nor call Regina Daniels olosho when she marry Ned? abi she nor get boyfriend wey she dey date before? why una dey reason so low like this... if you're a Christian, show me in your Bible where dey tell you to marry only one? how many wives Adam, David, Solomon marry? abi you wise or holy pass dem these ones?

Do you pay tithes?

Have you been stoned to death for having premarital sex and adultery?

Do you eat meat and dairy on the same plate?

Do you eat animals without cloven feet? Shellfish?

If you can answer these questions honestly, you'll get deeper insight into what you're saying about polygamy
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by BRATISLAVA: 6:06am On Sep 25, 2022
Reminderz:

lol you didn't even bring a fact from the Bible to support your posts... even Jesus you mentioned said he didn't come to abolish those laws before him but to follow it.. . you mentioned that those that came before Jesus like Moses and the likes weren't Christian.. lol of course they weren't Christian... they were Jews... Jesus was not a Christian, he was a jew and a messenger just like Moses.. Jesus never called his followers Christians... there is no place in the Bible where the world Christian or Christianity is mentioned, so I don't know who you guys are following... read isiah 4v1 and exodus 21v10 to understand the Bible you claim to read... lol so you're saying those that came before Jesus aren't in the right path abi... leemao

I still stand on my point, show me in the Bible where it's a sin to marry more than one wife or a place where its stated clearly and unambiguously that you should marry ONLY ONE? if you don't bring any proof, then you are just saying based on your own feelings and tuitions not verifiable proofs

When will we begin to stone people to death for premarital sex and adultery again? Since we aren't abolishing anything.

The allure of polygamy to Nigerian men is mostly sex and ego driven. Outside of that, you have nothing to applaud in polygamy.

When it suits you, you want to be Jews. When you want "the grace" to sin like David, you are suddenly christians.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Reminderz: 6:08am On Sep 25, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

When will we begin to drive people to death for premarital sex and adultery again? Since we aren't abolishing anything.
go and ask Jesus and your Bible that question... because it was Jesus that said it, or you want to change what Jesus said?
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by BRATISLAVA: 6:09am On Sep 25, 2022
Reminderz:

go and ask Jesus and your Bible that question... because it was Jesus that said it, or you want to change what Jesus said?

Have fun with your Judaism. Keep misinterpreting Christianity to suit your ends. Or did Ananias have more than one wife? Did any of the new testament christians have more than one wife? And was it permitted?

How you read your Bibles and come up with polygamy is pathetic. You didn't see holiness, consecration and abstinence from sex. Just polygamy.

Hallelujah.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Sarsaproko: 6:12am On Sep 25, 2022
pocohantas:
She should rest already.
You are still bearing his name.
Obviously still living in the house you both have always lived in.

He was at your birthday and you guys took pictures together.

If you don’t want to do, leave!

I understand that she is hurt, but all these things are not defined by word of mouth or social media posts.

Since she is still there, she should stop posting nonsense. Stay calm and grab what you can. grin

No dey post to impress social media in-laws. They don’t send you!

Na love na. I too gbadun Naija men. Even first love and virtuous wife must taste from their wickedness. grin grin

Smh..
Sometimes you cap nonsense sha..
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Reminderz: 6:14am On Sep 25, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

When will we begin to stone people to death for premarital sex and adultery again? Since we aren't abolishing anything.

The allure of polygamy to Nigerian men is mostly sex and ego driven. Outside of that, you have nothing to applaud in polygamy.
see you let me give you some good reasons why God gave allowance for polygamy and not polyandry... abi you think say God dey make mistake ni... it is not only for sex

1) we have more male than female.. in the west alone, we have more than 9m female than male.. shey if we start to dey marry one each.. who go marry the rest.. you sef think am?

2) men are the providers and the breadwinners, so we have the capacity to provide for families... we've been doing that since ages . this is not a woman job.. so men are more than capable to marry more than one and take care of all of them

3) the amount of seeds men ejaculate during love making alone should tell you that it's not just meant for a woman.. it's not the same with women as her eggs depletes as she ages..

4) men can get a woman pregnant at almost anytime, menopause is not inherent in men but in women..

5) men are the one doing the dangerous works which make their turnout low, so we have so many women dying to have a man, that's why we have so many women dating married women, baby mamas side chics

6) to curb adultery in marriage or fornication, that's why God gave allowance to marry more than one...

7) the rate of birth of women is higher than men, and the rate of death of men is higher than that of women.. and so on...

would you rather allow polygamy or allow having baby mama, side chics or homosexuals... which one is more difficult and more riskier ?
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by BRATISLAVA: 6:15am On Sep 25, 2022
Quinex2:
Aside those with the mantle of kingship (i.e. the kings) in the bible that had multiple wives, polygamy was never condoned elsewhere. When Sarah forced Abraham to take in Haggai, but later decided she no longer wants her, Haggai was sent out and her seed rejected.

Besides, those in the old testament weren't Christians, they never met Christ. Christianity began after the death of Jesus.

Polygamy may sound interesting to you because you enjoy multiple wives, but the odds outweigh all that. Most of my muslim friends from polygamous families almost never have good stories to tell, just a few do.

Don't get it wrong, for Christians, the monogamy charge in the new testament is so compelling that even at the point of divorce, you can't take another wife/husband while your first is still alive. Else, you commit adultery. In this case, Yul was cheating on his wife and mistakenly got his accomplice pregnant, then went ahead to marry her behind May's back. No true Christian would accept that. A muslim? Yea, because their faith allows it.

Nigerian men are Christian polygamists. Their understanding of their Bibles is limited to their desire for sex and domination, so if they support Judaism it's not a big deal to them, provided it is their pleasure and sex at stake. When they need more grace to sin some more and look for solutions to their problems, they will fall back on their Christian imperfection theory which promises them riches.

Hallelujah.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Reminderz: 6:17am On Sep 25, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Have fun with your Judaism. Keep misinterpreting Christianity to suit your ends. Or did Ananias have more than one wife? Did any of the new testament christians have more than one wife? And was it permitted?

How you read your Bibles and come up with polygamy is pathetic. You didn't see holiness, consecration and abstinence from sex. Just polygamy.

Hallelujah.
leemao I dey quote Bible verse you dey talk say how I came up with polygamy? na me write Bible? abi you wise pass people wey marry more than one wife for Bible? shey you nor fit read Bible ni? the fact that a particular person you mentioned didn't marry more than one didn't mean that it is not valid to marry more than one.. that's the person's choice...

okay since Jesus didn't marry at all, does that mean marrying is a sin? Omo how una dey think like this? and again there's nothing like new testament Christian, Bible didn't mention that, Jesus didn't mention that.. Jesus is not a Christian but a Jew just like Moses...

that's why he said he didn't come to abolish those laws given to the prophet before him but to fulfill them, read your Bible naa
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by BRATISLAVA: 6:18am On Sep 25, 2022
Reminderz:

see you let me give you some good reasons why God gave allowance for polygamy and not polyandry... abi you think say God dey make mistake ni

1) we have more male than female.. in the west alone, we have more than 9m female than male.. shey if we start to dey marry one each.. who go marry the rest.. you sef think am?

2) men are the providers and the breadwinners, so we have the capacity to provide for families... we've been doing that since ages . this is not a woman job.. so men are more than capable to marry more than one and take care of all of them

3) the amount of seeds men ejaculate during love making alone should tell you that it's not just meant for a woman.. it's not the same with women as her eggs depletes as she ages..

4) men can get a woman pregnant, menopause is not inherent in men but in women..

5) men are the one doing the dangerous works which make their turnout low, so we have so many women dying to have a man, that's why we have so many women dating married women, baby mamas side chics

6) the rate of birth of women is higher than men, and the rate of death of men is higher than that of women

would you rather allow polygamy or allow having baby mama, side chics or homosexuals... which one is more difficult and more riskier ?

There are no reasons for polygamy as a Christian, except that you're a Jew or Muslim.

If you're Jewish or a follower of Islam, don't mix it up with Christianity. Or if as a Christian you're actually an African traditionalist, don't mix it up with Christianity.

All your reasons violate what Jesus said about marriage when he spoke about divorcing. But that's okay, because you're only human, right, under the law of Christian grace, right? You have grace to be a polygamist if you please.

Your fight about polyandrous women doesn't mean anything, because there are polyandrous christians just as there are polygamist Christians. They have that same grace.

And your scientific misinformation is amusing. Why wouldn't a man need that much ejaculate when it is only one sperm that will ever fertilize an egg? How many men can populate multiple births? How many twins and triplets are there worldwide to support your psedo- scientific argument for polygamy?
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Reminderz: 6:22am On Sep 25, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

There are no reasons for polygamy as a Christian, except that you're a Jew or Muslim.

If you're Jewish or a follower of Islam, don't mix it up with Christianity. Or if as a Christian you're actually an African traditionalist, don't mix it up with Christianity.

All your reasons violate what Jesus said about marriage when he spoke about divorcing. But that's okay, because you're only human, right, under the law of Christian grace, right? You have grace to be a polygamist if you please.
you just dey go back and forth grin

bring proof you say no, nawa ooo... well, I nor fit blame you.. na your pastors I blame... Bible dey there, to read even hard you.. leemao.. and I will continue saying it, the word Christianity is not in the Bible, it is a word you guys formed... and Jesus is not a Christian but a Jew... so if Jesus can follow the Jewish laws as Moses, where una see Christianity.. that means Christianity is a myth..
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Reminderz: 6:23am On Sep 25, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Your fight about polyandrous women doesn't mean anything, because there are polyandrous christians just as there are polygamist Christians. They have that same grace.

there are polyandrous women but polyandry is not supported according to the Bible.. only polygyny or polygamy is supported according to the Bible ..

polyandry is a sin... sephini
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by BRATISLAVA: 6:25am On Sep 25, 2022
Reminderz:

leemao I dey quote Bible verse you dey talk say how I came up with polygamy? na me write Bible? abi you wise pass people wey marry more than one wife for Bible? shey you nor fit read Bible ni? the fact that a particular person you mentioned didn't marry more than one didn't mean that it is not valid to marry more than one.. that's the person's choice...

okay since Jesus didn't marry at all, does that mean marrying is a sin? Omo how una dey think like this? and again there's nothing like new testament Christian, Bible didn't mention that, Jesus didn't mention that.. Jesus is not a Christian but a Jew just like Moses...

that's why he said he didn't come to abolish those laws given to the prophet before him but to fulfill them, read your Bible naa

I'm not interested in your dances in support of polygamy. Answer my questions.

I don't care about polygamy, but for sex and ego driven men to claim it was a commandment of Jesus, that's a bit of a stretch from you.

You are either Jewish or of any other polygamous religion if you believe polygamy is of the Christian God. Polygamy isn't the Christian standard.

And if you are an adherent of the old testament, why run away from all its cultures? Why cherry pick what suits you because it's similar to what you're sex drive tells you is right?
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Reminderz: 6:25am On Sep 25, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

When it suits you, you want to be Jews. When you want "the grace" to sin like David, you are suddenly christians.
so according to you David, Adam and the likes is a sinner because they married more than one wife? grin which kind joke be this??

so na person wey marry only one nor be sinner? so you wise pass these people wey you mention? omoo I tire for your matter ooo
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by BRATISLAVA: 6:26am On Sep 25, 2022
Reminderz:

there are polyandrous women but polyandry is not supported according to the Bible.. only polygyny or polygamy is supported according to the Bible ..

polyandry is a sin... sephini

It's not a sin. It's simply not your preference. Because where is polygamy a command or supported in the Bible?

Leave Canaan and get into Israel. Then leave Israel and get into Christianity. Then you'll know what is what.

Henceforth the discussion is pointless if you cannot understand eras in the Bible. Eras change but never lust.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Reminderz: 6:27am On Sep 25, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

I'm not interested in your dances in support of polygamy. Answer my questions.

I don't care about polygamy, but for sex and ego driven men to claim it was a commandment of Jesus, that's a bit of a stretch from you.

You are either Jewish or of any other polygamous religion if you believe polygamy is of the Christian God. Polygamy isn't the Christian standard.

And if you are an adherent of the old testament, why run away from all its cultures? Why cherry pick what suits you because it's similar to what you're sex drive tells you is right?
lol polygamy is not a Christian standard according to you because there's nothing like Christianity in the Bible... only Jews... Jesus is not a Christian.. he was a prophet..he's a Jew just like Moses and the likes

and it was a commandment Jesus came to fulfill, he didn't abolish them... it was a law that was valid before Jesus came and still valid after Jesus came and left .. so wetin you dey talk?
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Reminderz: 6:28am On Sep 25, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

It's not a sin. It's simply not your preference. Because where is polygamy a command or supported in the Bible?

Leave Canaan and get into Israel. Then leave Israel and get into Christianity. Then you'll know what is what.

Henceforth the discussion is pointless if you cannot understand eras in the Bible. Eras change but never lust.
eras change but the laws remain the same... read your Bible man.. wetin concern eras with wetin God talk? God gave laws, you still dey argue with God? shey you wan fight God ni? if you nor wan marry more than one, fine... but don't say the people doing that are committing a sin, that's a fvcking joke because it shows you don't even understand the Bible

if Yul get side chics, una go still complain, he still marry another person wey God gave allowance too una dey cry? which one con better pass.. Omo people dey... abi you prefer baby mama or patronizing prostitute to marrying more than one?
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by BRATISLAVA: 6:30am On Sep 25, 2022
Reminderz:

so according to you David, Adam and the likes is a sinner because they married more than one wife? grin which kind joke be this??

so na person wey marry only one nor be sinner? so you wise pass these people wey you mention? omoo I tire for your matter ooo

Are you a Christian or a Jew? Or a Muslim?

This is a pointless "discussion".

Until you can determine what religion you really are, and if I'm willing to engage in such mind numbing "discussions" again.

It's interesting to note you haven't answered a single question. Rather you pick one line and run around like a chicken with its head half cut off it's neck, all in a bid to avoid straight up responses.

Rest.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Princedapace(m): 6:33am On Sep 25, 2022
robinso01:
Move on or move out. The decision is urs.

Thank u o. All these drama is uncalled for. Take him to court, divorce him and move on.
No one should inbetween anyone's happiness.
If Yul is happier with the new lady, so be it. If May doesn't like that, she can divorce and remarry or continue flexing life. Period.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Princedapace(m): 6:37am On Sep 25, 2022
pocohantas:
She should rest already.
You are still bearing his name.
Obviously still living in the house you both have always lived in.

He was at your birthday and you guys took pictures together.

If you don’t want to do, leave!

I understand that she is hurt, but all these things are not defined by word of mouth or social media posts.

Since she is still there, she should stop posting nonsense. Stay calm and grab what you can. grin

No dey post to impress social media in-laws. They don’t send you!

Na love na. I too gbadun Naija men. Even first love and virtuous wife must taste from their wickedness. grin grin

This is not about naija men. USA has one of the world leading divorce rate in the world. Nigerians should learn to accept a broken marriage and move on, period. And Nigerians should understand that marriage failes, love fails, etc. And marriage is not by fire and by force.
This is one area of white life style that I like. They can divorce and remmary up to 5 different times. No headache.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Reminderz: 6:41am On Sep 25, 2022
Quinex2:

you are just telling stories without proofs to suit your narratives.. how many polygamous marriages you don see to come up with the odds outweigh BS?

in life, everything that has advantages will surely have its own disadvantages.. or you want to tell me that there's no problem in monogamous marriages too? you want to tell me that all monogamous marriages were blissful? abi people practicing monogamy nor dey experience domestic violence or some deadly shits.... of course, they weren't.. same as polygamous marriages too... so you just chose to focus on the bad side and leave the good side to suit your feelings instead of being logical with proofs...

just so you know, it's not the amount of person you marry, but the type of the person you marry... whether one or 20... if you marry the wrong one, you'll still see hell... so get that right...

1 Like

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Versal: 6:44am On Sep 25, 2022
You are always hurt because you don't always look at the positive sides of things.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by naikeboy(m): 6:48am On Sep 25, 2022
Madam divorce the man na as simple as that abeg...
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by robinso01(m): 7:05am On Sep 25, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Move out to where?
Are you educated at all?
He did court wedding with her, didn't he?
In a court of law, he may face a jail time.
He will definitely lose the house to the first wife and her children.
If you want to play dirty, be prepared for the legal consequences.
That man will lose so much in court, he will wish he never let his third leg make him stray.

Shalom.

You don't need to sound rude by asking your second question.

You could have made ur point without asking such question.

As for the her, she should then take the case legally rather than ranting not to accept polygamy.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by robinso01(m): 7:06am On Sep 25, 2022
Princedapace:

Thank u o. All these drama is uncalled for. Take him to court, divorce him and move on.
No one should inbetween anyone's happiness.
If Yul is happier with the new lady, so be it. If May doesn't like that, she can divorce and remarry or continue flexing life. Period.

That's just it, rather ranting online, she should either drag him to court for divorce or move on.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by emmyluizzz: 7:26am On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
who fvcking care about this gender feelings. Screw her feelings! To hell with her feelings!

Yul edochie is a real niggar and he's making us proud.

I will never monopolize my dick to one woman. Even if I'm married, I must have multiple girlfriends and baby mamas

God knows I will keep drilling as many kpekus as possible till thy kingdom come.

Even when I get to heaven, I will keep drilling the kpekus of all those beautiful female Angels in heaven.

boy..today is Sunday

I will put you in my prayers..you need help

1 Like

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Oesophagus99(m): 7:34am On Sep 25, 2022
... All for the sake of one Amu! undecided
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by mariahAngel(f): 7:37am On Sep 25, 2022
Amayabor1:

But na her fellow woman open leg for her husband even when she knows he is married. There are millions of them that still sleep with married men.

It is Yul (her husband) who owed her faithfulness, not her "fellow woman".
May married Yul, not her "fellow woman".

If your wife cheated, would you blame the man she cheated with?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? / Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos / DJ Cuppy Flawless In New Promo Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.