Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife (41061 Views)

May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie / One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by IDENNAA(m): 2:20am On Sep 25, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Chaii

People will just die on top another person matter

Hate is real

Yul's wife is being unreasonably senseless. She overstepped her boundaries. Is it because we aren't northerners? Yul provides for her , what else does she want with a skinny broom legs.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Amayabor1: 2:22am On Sep 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

Some of you guys are just wicked!

So, betrayal is what she deserves for marrying at an early age?
Some of you men do not deserve loyalty.

But na her fellow woman open leg for her husband even when she knows he is married. There are millions of them that still sleep with married men.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Gospel2Day: 2:25am On Sep 25, 2022
robinso01:
Move on or move out. The decision is urs.

Move out to where?
Are you educated at all?
He did court wedding with her, didn't he?
In a court of law, he may face a jail time.
He will definitely lose the house to the first wife and her children.
If you want to play dirty, be prepared for the legal consequences.
That man will lose so much in court, he will wish he never let his third leg make him stray.
Shalom.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Coldie(m): 2:34am On Sep 25, 2022
Madam you have no right to say that
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Nobody: 2:36am On Sep 25, 2022
Reminderz:

which one be olosho? why you nor call Regina Daniels olosho when she marry Ned? abi she nor get boyfriend wey she dey date before? why una dey reason so low like this... if you're a Christian, show me in your Bible where dey tell you to marry only one? how many wives Adam, David, Solomon marry? abi you wise or holy pass dem these ones?
Aside those with the mantle of kingship (i.e. the kings) in the bible that had multiple wives, polygamy was never condoned elsewhere. When Sarah forced Abraham to take in Haggai, but later decided she no longer wants her, Haggai was sent out and her seed rejected.

Besides, those in the old testament weren't Christians, they never met Christ. Christianity began after the death of Jesus.

Polygamy may sound interesting to you because you enjoy multiple wives, but the odds outweigh all that. Most of my muslim friends from polygamous families almost never have good stories to tell, just a few do.

Don't get it wrong, for Christians, the monogamy charge in the new testament is so compelling that even at the point of divorce, you can't take another wife/husband while your first is still alive. Else, you commit adultery. In this case, Yul was cheating on his wife and mistakenly got his accomplice pregnant, then went ahead to marry her behind May's back. No true Christian would accept that. A muslim? Yea, because their faith allows it.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by cococandy(f): 3:00am On Sep 25, 2022
Yea a man’s role is to treat the women who care for them badly. Got it! Thanks for letting us know.

Like I said, “good women” who share the same opinion you just espoused in your post will only get mockery from you and the likes of you. They can read my post and do what they will with that information.
IDENNAA:

The biggest disservice you women have done yourselves is refusing to accept your place in the society. You cant play your feminine role and still play the masculine role of a man. It will break you.....if you like gather all the money in the world you will still remain a woman. You cant buy a quality man with money grin grin

It is a man's world with roles for women. A rich man should have multiple women. its comes with the status, you , as a woman must learn how to be wifely in these situations. Or you can leave and buy yourself a carton of Love Machine

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by sharone21(f): 3:33am On Sep 25, 2022
Heard they never married formally in a court/church just traditional wedding.

Seems Yul was smarter than May. And people say Yul and Judy have dated for 6 yrs

If anything happens, you cannot just claim what you jointly built with him( house) as the native laws and customs of the East will hold sway for May.

Since it is a traditional marriage, whether or not she likes it, she has a companion already.

In Camerooniaj law, when doing the Court marriage, u are asked 2 questions:1) Will both of u have joint accounts 2) Do both of u accept Polygamy? This is not so with our more British type court wedding.

The only person to bring back sanity to the marriage is Yul.....He was supposed to fully legitimise his marriage with May instead of disrespecting her with a new wife....Anyway, I trust women( lol), May would have sat down to think of all the sacrifices and good she did to him but was back stabbed, she will gradually and intelligently be withdrawing sex, joint account things with him( at least let her be planning for her own kids in this marriage of 3)
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by crafteck(m): 3:44am On Sep 25, 2022
Enimin:

Of course the hard line is more favourable to her that's why she's taking it, she's smart that way.

She has five kids already & she has zipped up her womb. All she needs do now is to find a very young gigolo to service her for small change like fuel money, money for clothes and android phone. Her kids will always side her against dumb bald-headed Yul who allows his díck do all his thinking for him.

If thats where are happiness lies she should go for it, doesn't matter who kids favour, if the bald man is happy, kudos to him.... We are only in this world for a short time, purchase what makes you happy, same people complaining no fit talk when its ned nwoko oooooo. Talk of hippopoocrisy.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by mediafyah: 3:51am On Sep 25, 2022
Yul may be one the of the tiny number of men who had the guts to do the needful to solve his dead-bedroom situation.

In over 85 percent of marriages, frequency of sex and affection reduces until it becomes zero. All of a sudden, you realize that the spouse who used to be so into you and always was down to make love, now does not care to even touch you for months.

In a regular non marriage relationship, you can break up when things don't work out or if you find yourself incompatible... In a marriage however, you have to consider kids, intertwined families and joint assets. The decision is not as easy as when they're just your bf/gf.

Marriage is a weird way of life. It's a cult that most singles don't know about until they get into it. Just like every other cult, you get initiated with a ceremony and you're constantly told to work things out as there is no way out. People die or suffer in marriages because it is highly shameful to divorce. Yet, several singles keep saying "God when" because they saw someone post their few happy moments in marriage.

Don't do it fam.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by TI1919(m): 3:51am On Sep 25, 2022
Some women are the cause of such problem in there life, you marry woman come house she will hoard sex and expect the man to stick to her... Not all men can take such shit

1 Like

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 25, 2022
Nchenches:
Watch this Igbo woman now turned Oyibo woman who doesn't accept polygamy, her father must be married to more than one wife.
If you can't accept your husband for marrying a 2nd wife, go home back to your parents' house, and stop making yourself famous on the social media using the Edochie famous family name.
There are too many unmarried ladies in Igboland who will not mind being 2nd or even 3rd wife.
At bolded, she's now oyinbo woman because she accepts the white man's 'imposed monogamy' according to you, right?

But you use phones made by the whites, you attend schools that they imposed on you, you speak their language, you do 9-5s like them etc. To you, those aren't imposed since they favour you, but since the black man's only bragging right is his sexual prowess and big d!k, then monogamy must be rejected at all cost. So much for being black cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by flamingREED(m): 4:04am On Sep 25, 2022
I love May. Nobody, I mean, no one, should compel you to change your beliefs. Harp on it when it's necessary so no fool thinks you're complicit to their convention. Polygamy is a substandard way of life. That's what it is. Remain firm.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Okhuadams(m): 4:25am On Sep 25, 2022
DukeNija:

There’s nothing wrong with Polygamy. Quote any reference against Polygamy including the Bible. Don’t be deceived, the fathers of Isreal were all polygamous. Modern culture has conditioned us into rejecting polygamy.
that was b4 Jesus came
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by underpinna: 4:38am On Sep 25, 2022
Slynation:
Is the way she said they jointly built there mansion for me...?? grin women self, ask her what she contributed and you won't be disappointed it was only "opinions" as If opinions can buy cement, blocks and Zinc from the market...!!

If she cannot accept it, let her pack out naw, life is that simple, anyways I trust YUL my man, Ezedike doesn't condole rubbish...

If she had contributed more she would have said it.
Looks like Yul was short of cash, requested her for little assistance which might not be more than 500k and refused to collect it back when refunded.
Now, she is making an announcement for joint building.
Anyways, I'm just making an assumption o. She could have contributed more than 500k or less. But if she had contributed more, she would have likely mentioned it.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by NezzyMike: 4:43am On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
who fvcking care about this gender feelings. Screw her feelings! To hell with her feelings!

Yul edochie is a real niggar and he's making us proud.

I will never monopolize my dick to one woman. Even if I'm married, I must have multiple girlfriends and baby mamas

God knows I will keep drilling as many kpekus as possible till thy kingdom come.

Even when I get to heaven, I will keep drilling the kpekus of all those beautiful female Angels in heaven.

Hope your wife won't monopolize hers too, small pikin talk.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by underpinna: 4:52am On Sep 25, 2022
shineeye1:

Ladies like una nai gigolo de service las las... While second wives are living honourable and accomplished lives in their husbands houses. Unfortunate black fake Europeans everywhere...

Then they'll be crying at midnight saying I had a loving family o. God will I end like this?
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 25, 2022
pocohantas:

Since she is still there, she should stop posting nonsense.
I now understand why you are always a single mother.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Bigchristo: 5:15am On Sep 25, 2022
TimmyTen:
This same guy wanted to be Nigeria's president?

Take heart May. Problem no de finish
Yet you still want to vote Atiku and Tinubu who tell you say dem nor get more than one wife? Abeg nor Dey look people personal lifestyle…. Some of you accepted Bible preaching that described King Solomon as a wise man with 700 wives and 300 concubines but struggles to accept a man with one wife and two side chicks how did we arrive here grin grin
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by 07kjb: 5:15am On Sep 25, 2022
She better accept her co.wife
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by wirinet(m): 5:18am On Sep 25, 2022
pocohantas:
She should rest already.
You are still bearing his name.
Obviously still living in the house you both have always lived in.

He was at your birthday and you guys took pictures together.

If you don’t want to do, leave!

I understand that she is hurt, but all these things are not defined by word of mouth or social media posts.

Since she is still there, she should stop posting nonsense. Stay calm and grab what you can. grin

No dey post to impress social media in-laws. They don’t send you!

Na love na. I too gbadun Naija men. Even first love and virtuous wife must taste from their wickedness. grin grin

I don't even understand what she was saying as she was speaking from both sides of her mouth. So what's her conclusion? Is she leaving or staying?
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by wirinet(m): 5:21am On Sep 25, 2022
NezzyMike:

Hope your wife won't monopolize hers too, small pikin talk.

Men don't get pregnant. If she does not monopolize her's and gets pregnant, who will take responsibility for the baby?
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by IDENNAA(m): 5:27am On Sep 25, 2022
sharone21:
Heard they never married formally in a court/church just traditional wedding.

Seems Yul was smarter than May. And people say Yul and Judy have dated for 6 yrs

If anything happens, you cannot just claim what you jointly built with him( house) as the native laws and customs of the East will hold sway for May.

Since it is a traditional marriage, whether or not she likes it, she has a companion already.

In Camerooniaj law, when doing the Court marriage, u are asked 2 questions:1) Will both of u have joint accounts 2) Do both of u accept Polygamy? This is not so with our more British type court wedding.

The only person to bring back sanity to the marriage is Yul.....He was supposed to fully legitimise his marriage with May instead of disrespecting her with a new wife....Anyway, I trust women( lol), May would have sat down to think of all the sacrifices and good she did to him but was back stabbed, she will gradually and intelligently be withdrawing sex, joint account things with him( at least let her be planning for her own kids in this marriage of 3)

Cc.sharone21
So, traditional wedding is invalid. Africans are ffucking hilarious
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by IDENNAA(m): 5:32am On Sep 25, 2022
wirinet:

I don't even understand what she was saying as she was speaking from both sides of her mouth. So what's her conclusion? Is she leaving or staying?

Leaving to where ?? She better keep her flat asss down , else she will regret it.

Yul is a man with lots of money and can even get younger women.

The only thing I ask Yul is take care of May, shikena. Dont let her suffer
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by 07kjb: 5:33am On Sep 25, 2022
In situations like this you have to think deep before commenting, in as MUCH as Bible (new testamement) did not approve polygamy it did not condemn it too

Now no body in YULs family is supporting MAY in all of this even OUR NOBLE FATHER PETE EDOCHIE this will tell you how family disoriented May.is

Only YUL and maybe family knows what went wrong but they don't wanna say it in public
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by sharone21(f): 5:34am On Sep 25, 2022
IDENNAA:

Cc.sharone21
So, traditional wedding is invalid. Africans are ffucking hilarious
No cover for women... It is sometimes not women-friendly unless the tradition has a lot of positives for women.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by NezzyMike: 5:39am On Sep 25, 2022
wirinet:

Men don't get pregnant. If she does not monopolize her's and gets pregnant, who will take responsibility for the baby?

You should answer that concerning your own ideology about cheating.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by IDENNAA(m): 5:41am On Sep 25, 2022
[quote author=sharone21 post=116987886]
No cover for women... It is sometimes not women-friendly unless the tradition has a lot of positives for women.[/quote

Cc.sharone21

Which one do you prefer, the court , church or court wedding ?
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by jaxxy(m): 5:50am On Sep 25, 2022
doggedfighter:

It's a difficult situation.

Only May knows and understands exactly how it feels.

she may not like it bt she will have to adjust to it if she loves her husband still. yul does have to marry the babymama bt has done so to save face as a cheating husband and also help his babymama avoid backlash not because he is originally a polygamist.

If he was a polygamist then he would have married the babymama b4 she got pregnant.

May is just a wise lady putting her family first out of maturity.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Foodqueen(f): 5:51am On Sep 25, 2022
It's her choice

She doesn't want to give room to staying together or doing things together.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by BRATISLAVA: 5:51am On Sep 25, 2022
Yet she's living in the same house as them, and celebrating her birthday with her polygamist husband. This woman is in denial.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by IDENNAA(m): 5:56am On Sep 25, 2022
Cc. sharone21

The issue is not the fact it doesn't favor women but simply that women are grappling with their roles.

The modern world had deceived women in thinking they deserve more. Madam, you are actually asking for too much. Nobody is as feministic as the black American women and they cant even handle these conversations.

I think women are struggling to deal with the fact men are wired differently
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by BRATISLAVA: 5:58am On Sep 25, 2022
pocohantas:
She should rest already.
You are still bearing his name.
Obviously still living in the house you both have always lived in.

He was at your birthday and you guys took pictures together.

If you don’t want to do, leave!

I understand that she is hurt, but all these things are not defined by word of mouth or social media posts.

Since she is still there, she should stop posting nonsense. Stay calm and grab what you can. grin

No dey post to impress social media in-laws. They don’t send you!

Na love na. I too gbadun Naija men. Even first love and virtuous wife must taste from their wickedness. grin grin

She's in denial. Doesn't want to be in a polygamous relationship but too ashamed or scared to leave. Well, she can have him half the time, and she's okay with that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Kuti Takes His Son To His Grandparent's Grave Side In Abeokuta / Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) / Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.