Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. (821 Views)

Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians / MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" / Any PDP Candidate Can Defeat Buhari — Turaki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. by Amb1045(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2022
He wasn't loyal to Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo, Umaru Yar'Adua or Goodluck Jonathan. He betrayed them all by decamping to another party just to fight against them in the subsequent elections.

Now he wants PDP governors to be loyal to him and support his own ambition? The PDP caucus knows that Atiku Abubakar wouldn't have been in PDP by now, if he had lost to Nyesom Wike in the presidential primaries. He wouldn't have supported Gov Wike as has always been his MO.

power in 2015. Now he has returned to PDP to contest for same office, without considering that it is the turn of south to succeed President Buhari. My question is this:
Has he lost that sense of justice and fairness he preached in 2015 to ensure that power shifted to the north?

Now mark this: Those people you are counting on as PDP members in the South East, South South and South West are not with Atiku, despite the fact they are still in PDP. You may think Gov Wike's fight against Atiku is between just the two of them. You must be mistaken.

Gov Wike is just the arrowhead in this fight. It's a fight against injustice and arbitrariness in PDP by a tiny group within the party. It's a fight against the blatant breach of the party's constitution and age-old conventions.

Check out his presidential electoral odyssey:
1992 Atiku contested & lost
1999 Atiku contested & lost
2003 Atiku contested & lost
2007 Atiku contested & lost
2011 Atiku contested & lost
2015 Atiku contested & lost
2019 Atiku contested & lost
2023 Atiku contesting again and will most certainly lose!
What kind of desperation is this
This makes it 30 years since he started contesting for president in Nigeria.

Calculate the billions of dollars spent in primaries and general elections through out those years, and you think this individual will execute any single project as president if elected?

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. by SlavaUkraini: 7:18am On Sep 25, 2022
See who is talking about Justice, Equity and Fairness..... cheesy

The APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket does not portrays Justice, Equity and Fairness either

The same Atiku Abubakar you see as a Bad Guy today, selected Peter Obi as his running mate in 2019 and Peter Obi still refer to him as "MY LEADER"

If Peter Obi's leader is a Bad Guy, then Obi is a Potential Bad Guy that would do more damage than his LEADER....

So Shut up your Gutter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. by robinso01(m): 7:21am On Sep 25, 2022
The man has nothing to offer Nigerians. He's only coming for the immunity as a president

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. by derecho(m): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2022
Kikikiki
Atiku season..BAT is being substituted.

Commentator: a tired and wounded BAT leaves the pitch in a stretcher.He's had a bad day.This must be the worst season for him..

Let's see how Atiku fares against the WotoWoto FC
Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. by Corridon: 7:25am On Sep 25, 2022
Atiku the corrupt Cameroonian is desperate to be president so that he can have unhindered access to our national purse.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. by Amb1045(m): 7:25am On Sep 25, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

The APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket does not portrays Justice, Equity and Fairness

So Shut up your Gutter.
another mikano noted. Your master is a political harlot

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. by Amb1045(m): 7:27am On Sep 25, 2022
Corridon:
Atiku the corrupt Cameroonian is desperate to be president so that he can have unhindered access to our national purse.
yes oooh. He want to loot the last resources of the country

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. by Amb1045(m): 7:29am On Sep 25, 2022
robinso01:
The man has nothing to offer Nigerians. He's only coming for the immunity as a president
yes you're right

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. by Corridon: 7:30am On Sep 25, 2022
Amb1045:
This man is a born thief. Spits.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. by MikeBetty(m): 7:31am On Sep 25, 2022
There is going to be a change of attitude in nigeria come 2023. Atiku has accepted to be ObiDatied.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. by Amb1045(m): 7:34am On Sep 25, 2022
MikeBetty:
There is going to be a change of attitude in nigeria come 2023. Atiku has accepted to be ObiDatied.
the love is pure

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. by SlavaUkraini: 7:39am On Sep 25, 2022
Amb1045:
another mikano noted. Your master is a political harlot

I know you are Obidient.....

Your Candidate refers to my Candidate as "My Leader"

So if Atiku Abubakar is bad, what does that say about Peter Obi ?

Stop Disgracing yourself.

If you go down the Road of Political Harlotry, you would just end up messing up Peter Obi, which I don't indulge in.

Atiku Abubakar is not the Problem of Peter Obi or his Obidient movement,

So you better use your Free Data wisely in talking about this stupid Government that has brought untold hardship upon Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. by SlavaUkraini: 7:43am On Sep 25, 2022
Amb1045:

Yes ...

He would have Looted the National Treasury with Peter Obi by his side.

if not that the 2019 election which they won was rigged by the APC Government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. by Michelle70(m): 7:45am On Sep 25, 2022
Amb1045:

This info is not true.
Google is ur friend, ask him

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. by descarado: 7:53am On Sep 25, 2022
Has atiku ever helped anybody in Nigeria?
How many school has he built in the North or supplied educational materials nd equipments?

The same question goes to tinubu.
I will love to know how many people they have assisted without expecting payback.

They are billionnaires, let their humanitarian gesture( not politically induced) speak for them.

These people should go and learn the act of giving.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. by MikeBetty(m): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2022
Amb1045:
the love is pure
i tell you

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. by Amb1045(m): 9:17am On Sep 25, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

I know you are Obidient.....

Your Candidate refers to my Candidate as "My Leader"

So if Atiku Abubakar is bad, what does that say about Peter Obi ?

Stop Disgracing yourself.

If you go down the Road of Political Harlotry, you would just end up messing up Peter Obi, which I don't indulge in.

Atiku Abubakar is not the Problem of Peter Obi or his Obidient movement,

So you better use your Free Data wisely in talking about this stupid Government that has brought untold hardship upon Nigerians.
your candidate lacks integrity

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. by Amb1045(m): 9:18am On Sep 25, 2022
descarado:
How many school has he built in the North or supplied educational materials nd equipments?

I will love to know how many people they have assisted without expecting payback.

They are billionnaires, let their humanitarian gesture( not politically induced) speak for them.

a well known corrupt politician

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. by Amb1045(m): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2022
Say no to vote buying

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. by Amb1045(m): 9:21am On Sep 25, 2022
Yes oooh

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. by Perfectbeing(m): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2022
descarado:

How many people Tinubu helped without expecting a payback?

Maybe he was expecting Kanu Nwakwo to give him his heart when he donated to his heart foundation.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. by Cantonese: 9:44am On Sep 25, 2022
Amb1045:
He wasn't loyal to Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo, Umaru Yar'Adua or Goodluck Jonathan. He betrayed them all by decamping to another party just to fight against them in the subsequent elections.

Now he wants PDP governors to be loyal to him and support his own ambition? The PDP caucus knows that Atiku Abubakar wouldn't have been in PDP by now, if he had lost to Nyesom Wike in the presidential primaries. He wouldn't have supported Gov Wike as has always been his MO.

power in 2015. Now he has returned to PDP to contest for same office, without considering that it is the turn of south to succeed President Buhari. My question is this:
Has he lost that sense of justice and fairness he preached in 2015 to ensure that power shifted to the north?

Now mark this: Those people you are counting on as PDP members in the South East, South South and South West are not with Atiku, despite the fact they are still in PDP. You may think Gov Wike's fight against Atiku is between just the two of them. You must be mistaken.

Gov Wike is just the arrowhead in this fight. It's a fight against injustice and arbitrariness in PDP by a tiny group within the party. It's a fight against the blatant breach of the party's constitution and age-old conventions.

Calculate the billions of dollars spent in primaries and general elections through out those years, and you think this individual will execute any single project as president if elected?

Hmmmmmmmm.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. by SlavaUkraini: 11:04am On Sep 25, 2022
Amb1045:
your candidate lacks integrity

Your Candidate see the man without integrity as "My Leader"

Does it mean that Peter Obi is Stupid ?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. by Amb1045(m): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Your Candidate see the man without integrity as "My Leader"

Does it mean that Peter Obi is Stupid ?
those are political statement. A well known criminal. A professional lutter. Lol
Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. by Amb1045(m): 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

The APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket does not portrays Justice, Equity and Fairness either

The same Atiku Abubakar you see as a Bad Guy today, selected Peter Obi as his running mate in 2019 and Peter Obi still refer to him as "MY LEADER"

If Peter Obi's leader is a Bad Guy, then Obi is a Potential Bad Guy that would do more damage than his LEADER....

So Shut up your Gutter.
your candidate is under federal investigation.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. by SlavaUkraini: 12:21am On Sep 26, 2022
Amb1045:
your candidate is under federal investigation.

Mumu Fowl
Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. by SlavaUkraini: 12:22am On Sep 26, 2022
Amb1045:
those are political statement. A well known criminal. A professional lutter. Lol

Mumu Fowl .

Learn to spell correctly instead of fooling yourself in Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

AFENIFERE Gives Reasons For Choosing Peter Obi - TBE Magazine / National Woman Leader Of APC In Lagos Today / Peter Obi Mobbed By Thousands In Kogi State Idp Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.