Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth (4588 Views)

Prof Sagay Says Corruption Has Greatly Reduced Under Buhari's Government / Yahaya Kwande: Buhari’s Corruption Fight Is ‘Nonsense’ / Buhari’s Corruption Line-up For Next Level Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by Khaysee: 7:54am On Sep 26, 2022
We know that and its still at all.sectors
We need autonomy of state for competitive growth anything presidency and Abuja is for few people to go chop national cake and give fake promise
.all of you know this truth in Aso rock.

Best deals in men clothing
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by bonechamberlain(m): 7:54am On Sep 26, 2022
Says a corrupt illiterate.
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by adecz: 7:54am On Sep 26, 2022
Clueless mumu☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by seunayantokun(m): 7:55am On Sep 26, 2022
From the mouth of the most corrupt terrorist in Africa
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by Dozie32(m): 7:55am On Sep 26, 2022
Africa us a dumping ground and can never never grow. Guess we all saw what they did to a politician in China, if it was in nigeria. Nothing will be done him or her.
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by snoopig: 7:55am On Sep 26, 2022
Mr President what are you doing about the corruption happening under your watch
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by onuman: 7:55am On Sep 26, 2022
From Muhammadu Buhari,
the most politically and monetary corrupt president Africa has ever had.
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by Mayng01(m): 7:56am On Sep 26, 2022
See who’s talking
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by ITbomb(m): 7:56am On Sep 26, 2022
Sure say this man dey this country?
The main component of preventing corruption is transparency in governance.
Buhari scores zero
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by Gbeng30(m): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2022
Buhari will never cease to amaze me... The most useless,corrupt and senseless president is talking about fighting corruption... Buhari is the biggest mistake Nigerian has ever make
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by Enyimbamercedes: 7:57am On Sep 26, 2022
This one thinks that always talking about corruption will absolve him of leading the most corrupt administration in Nigeria's history!

You don't fight corruption by finger pointing and talking, you fight it by actually putting g in measures and controls to curb it.

You'll always be remembered as the worst president
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by Mozegee: 7:57am On Sep 26, 2022
Master of corruption is talking
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by Ibkhaleel: 7:57am On Sep 26, 2022
Emman08:
Says Mr Nepotism himself
this shows how selfish, ignorant and shameless you are!

Despite all the positions and and opportunities the govt have provided for your minority population yet you are claiming nepotism?

So you expect the majority to just fold their arms and give you everything as a minority?

You guys are very dull
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by Danny50: 7:58am On Sep 26, 2022
Who takes this animal seriously??
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by JooEeL(m): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2022
Can this fake idiot just go sit down?
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by stanisbaratheon: 7:58am On Sep 26, 2022
Coming from a man that bestows national honours on corrupt individuals.
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by Promoter2: 7:59am On Sep 26, 2022
Imagine who's talking about corruption.
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by jcross19: 7:59am On Sep 26, 2022
AyoLamba288:
Only God can save this country, not Tinubu, not Obi, not Atiku
you mean God will come from heaven to be your president?
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by Confirm4real(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2022
I no say no be Bubu write this long speech...

Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by internet: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2022
How i wish i can see this man one on one, i will finish without mercy.
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by onuman: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2022
wizzybobo:
Buhari tackled KWARRUPTION instead of corruption during his administration. The man is completely clueless about corruption.

Political corruption is worse than monetary corruption; President Buhari does not understand it.
Buhari's Political corruption is on his employing his least qualified kinsmen to fill Political appointments and civil service in Nigeria. That bled the economy of Nigeria to its near collapse state.
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by FireUpNow(m): 8:03am On Sep 26, 2022
A statement from a man who claims to have enough wisdom and knowledge but lacks wisdom and knowledge greatly
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by Iamthoney(m): 8:05am On Sep 26, 2022
Aid and abettor of corruption don drop quote
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by worksmart(m): 8:05am On Sep 26, 2022
Corruption of Caucasian neo-colonialist globalists he means.
Corrupt African politicians are merely agents of the corrupt neo-colonialists.
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by jerrykc22(m): 8:09am On Sep 26, 2022
These are the things Nnamdi Kanu pointed out long ago. But, just like evil humanity did to Jesus Christ, they also said, "crucify him".

Igboho stood up for the Yoruba while Tinubu was taking sides with the oppressors, asking "where are the cows?" Today, Igboho is in prison while Tinubu is warming up to the presidency - supported by many of the same Yoruba whose lives Tinubu cares not about!

To be able to win votes in the North, Atiku had to delete his condemnation of the murder of a Northernern Christian girl Deborah. Now, same Atiku is using Mahdi to get the votes of Northern Christians whose lives he doesn't care about. And many Northern Christians are cheering him!

Today, many Nigerians tend to condemn Peter Obi for not criticising Kanu as if Kanu was not saying the truth all along.

Listen to me Nigerians, until you arise to openly defend Kanu for speaking up for you when it was very inconvenient to do so, YOU WILL FOREVER BE UNDER THE CURSE OF FULANI OPPRESSION.

Please oh, I used to wonder why some Nigerian youths support these evil people enslaving their future. I have understood it now from my recent personal experiences. They have weaponized poverty against us and it's working for them. Here is my story...

For many months now, I have been passing through hell. Joblessness is killing me gradually so much that I almost decided to work for the Atiku campaign. I was surviving by getting writing gigs but now every client is demanding the use of premium software that are very costly. Please, I'm ashamed having to tell these long stories but I don't know what else to do. Please, anyone who can help me with any amount of money at all, please do. UBA 2085743995 or with a remote job that I can do without any premium software. God bless you. Kindly understand please.
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by extol1(m): 8:13am On Sep 26, 2022
I read through the first page and no single person could ever support the president on the tackle against corruption. I am asking myself, is this how bad we are as a nation regarding corruption. In deed, corruption breath and live among africa. Such a pity
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by alabo1: 8:16am On Sep 26, 2022
[quote author=AyoLamba288 post=117018181]Only God can save this country, not Tinubu, not Obi, not Atiku[/quote

Keep waiting for God. Everyday we say God will..Gid will yet nothing happens. Until we effect the change nothing will happen. Peace
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by extol1(m): 8:18am On Sep 26, 2022
Ibkhaleel:

Despite all the positions and and opportunities the govt have provided for your minority population yet you are claiming nepotism?

So you expect the majority to just fold their arms and give you everything as a minority?

You guys are very dull
you shouldnt have commented, because i see ignorance on your own part. You should have buried your head in shame rather than displaying it in public
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by alaoweijombo: 8:19am On Sep 26, 2022
imagine talk! Mr president you are so confused you don't even know how to deal with anything in this country please stop embarrassing yourself ... leave this country as the worse president ever.
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by F117nighthawk: 8:25am On Sep 26, 2022
Your administration is the worst in the history of corruption in Nigeria, u do not even have any scruples to preach against corruption anywhere sir
Re: Buhari: Corruption Has Dwarfed, Tainted Africa’s Growth by Emman08: 8:28am On Sep 26, 2022
Ibkhaleel:

You guys are very dull

Okay troll grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Results As It Stands Now / Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop / Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.