Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Webbiit Technologies Taking The Next Step To Greatness - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Webbiit Technologies Taking The Next Step To Greatness (553 Views)

How Small Businesses Are Taking The Hit On Twitter Ban / I Have Payoneer, Paypal And Clickbank Accounts. What's The Next Step / My Binary Option Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webbiit Technologies Taking The Next Step To Greatness by Adislove: 8:46am On Sep 25, 2022
WEBBIIT TECHNOLOGIES is glad to announce the signing of The Godfada De Entertainer, convener of the Area Parliament broadcast on Silverbird Tv as a Brand Ambassador.

Ogiemwanye Abraham aka The GodFada de Entertainer came on board on the 23rd of Sept 2022 with the Webbiit Team as he identified with the goals and visions of the organization of creating a system that would successfully tell the brand story of thousands of business not just in Nigeria but African as a whole.

Watch the 2mins recap now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0qPkgfYml4

Re: Webbiit Technologies Taking The Next Step To Greatness by Tenshades(m): 8:54am On Sep 25, 2022
This guy chop my money too....chai
Re: Webbiit Technologies Taking The Next Step To Greatness by gentle007(m): 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
Tenshades:
This guy chop my money too....chai

Who in particular chop your moni
Re: Webbiit Technologies Taking The Next Step To Greatness by Tenshades(m): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
gentle007:

Who in particular chop your moni

The webbiit guy
Re: Webbiit Technologies Taking The Next Step To Greatness by Adislove: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2022
Tenshades:

The webbiit guy

Good morning. We're sorry about this even if we have no proof yet but if you have proof against your claims, send a message on WhatsApp via 09165480835. Let's see what the issue was about and profer a solution. Thank you.
Re: Webbiit Technologies Taking The Next Step To Greatness by Tenshades(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2022
Adislove:

Good morning. We're sorry about this even if we have no proof yet but if you have proof against your claims, send a message on WhatsApp via 09165480835. Let's see what the issue was about and profer a solution. Thank you.

It's a thing of the past...around 2019 or 2020

Purchased a course from him but it was pure trash.
Re: Webbiit Technologies Taking The Next Step To Greatness by gentle007(m): 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
Tenshades:

The webbiit guy

Abeg how?
Re: Webbiit Technologies Taking The Next Step To Greatness by Tenshades(m): 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
gentle007:

Abeg how?

The course I purchased from him back then was garbage.
Re: Webbiit Technologies Taking The Next Step To Greatness by gentle007(m): 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
Tenshades:

The course I purchased from him back then was garbage.

Re: Webbiit Technologies Taking The Next Step To Greatness by Adislove: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2022
Tenshades:

It's a thing of the past...around 2019 or 2020

Purchased a course from him but it was pure trash.

Hello, Webbiit Technologies do not produce trashy courses. We have a lot of testimonials from different people around the world. So if you bought the course and it's trash and still cannot prove it, then it's not Webbiit Technologies. Find your source somewhere else.

A wise person would show proof of your transaction with us denoting trash but it's clear you're trying to chase clout and gain unearned popularity for nothing since you have clearly refused the best option. Good day.
Re: Webbiit Technologies Taking The Next Step To Greatness by Tenshades(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2022
Adislove:

Hello, Webbiit Technologies do not produce trashy courses. We have a lot of testimonials from different people around the world. So if you bought the course and it's trash and still cannot prove it, then it's not Webbiit Technologies. Find your source somewhere else.

A wise person would show proof of your transaction with us denoting trash but it's clear you're trying to chase clout and gain unearned popularity for nothing since you have clearly refused the best option. Good day.

Story
Re: Webbiit Technologies Taking The Next Step To Greatness by Tenshades(m): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2022
Adislove:

The course is less than 10k when i bought it around 2019 or 2020...I can't remember the actual price...na chicken change sha.

I'm not chasing clout and I have no popularity to earn.

He taught plr reselling with facebook ads and all those trashy and blabbing methods showing screenshots of people falling for his course.

Trash!
Re: Webbiit Technologies Taking The Next Step To Greatness by Adislove: 11:53am On Sep 27, 2022
Tenshades:

The course is less than 10k when i bought it around 2019 or 2020...I can't remember the actual price...na chicken change sha.

I'm not chasing clout and I have no popularity to earn.

He taught plr reselling with facebook ads and all those trashy and blabbing methods showing screenshots of people falling for his course.

Trash!

If you still think that we are about fake testimonials, then I feel sorry for you. Do your research please. You call it a thing of the past but you're here making sure people see your post and see us as trash. You won't be the first and you won't be the last either. Many have failed before you. Keep it up.
Re: Webbiit Technologies Taking The Next Step To Greatness by Tenshades(m): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
Adislove:

If you still think that we are about fake testimonials, then I feel sorry for you. Do your research please. You call it a thing of the past but you're here making sure people see your post and see us as trash. You won't be the first and you won't be the last either. Many have failed before you. Keep it up.

I feel you are the webbiit guy for defending your half baked course this much.

I wish you best of luck in attracting your prospective customers.

Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Moderator / Cashflow Management Tips For The Small Business Owner Or Entrepreneur / Metric Tones Of Rice And Fertilizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.