Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Afriq Arbitrage System Update (aas) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Afriq Arbitrage System Update (aas) (2592 Views)

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions / Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught / Introducing Afriq Arbitrage System ((aas)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afriq Arbitrage System Update (aas) by Veyyronn21: 10:26am On Sep 25, 2022
Introducing Afriq Arbitrage System AAS...The Ponzi Killer

CEO: JESAM MICHAEL

Built on Block Chain, DEFI, with a Smart Contract and Proof of Liquidity pool in Binance.

The way AAS works is very simple to understand.

Arbitrage is simply buying low in one market and selling high in another market.

In Crypto ecosystem, this can be done between different exchanges like Binance, Okx, MEXC, Kucoin, houbi, Coinbase, etc.
Example:
A coin can be selling in Binance for lesser and at the same time selling in Houbi higher.
So if you can "QUICKLY" buy from Binance and Sell at Houbi, you will make some profit.

As long as a coin is quoted or listed in an exchange that coin can be bought or sold (exchanged) Instantly.

In AAS, the Arbitrage trading has been designed to run on Automation using various APIs.
No human element.
No clicking to trade at intervals
No Sleepless nights.

The System constantly scans  all the exchanges using Artificial Super Intelligence ASI, to spot best Arbitrage trade.
It performs the Arbitrage Trade within a minute using High Frequency Trade HFT module
It makes profit, converts it to usdt and return same to the liquidity pool in Binance.
It is programmed to do up to 21 trades in a day.

Because the System uses ASI to constantly scans the markets for best possible trade before it makes a trade, the possibility of losses in AAS, ASI/HFT Arbitrage trading is very very very very low.
AAS stands to shock the crypto arbitrage market by its performance.
Worst case the profit may be  small.

An investor only need to deposit a minimum of $20 into his AAS acct wallet and watch it grow.

Withdrawal is possible every 24hrs through a 15min window using latest Microchip that can process 3.5million withdrawals per minute.
No withdrawal limits whatsoever, but a minimum Bal of $20 is required to avoid loss of  your AAS acct and  to continue the trade cycles and return profits.
The System then picks all  available balance (Min $20) in the investor's wallet into the  trading pool for another 24hrs.

At the end of 24hrs, 1.65% ROI + initial Capital, goes to the investors wallet and the Bal is left in the liquidity pool to accommodate future increment of daily ROI % payout as the investor community grows, and to provide shock absorber, incase the market experience any glitch like; low volatility or unusual price crash.

AAS is built SOLID to Last.
As long as Buyers and Sellers exit in the crypto ecosystem that creates the market....
AAS will continue to make profits and creates wealth for its investors�

Join this Winning Train movement and thank me later ❤️

Test Net is ongoing..
Beta Testing starts any time soon.
Public Launch loading....
Get ready guys.
Re: Afriq Arbitrage System Update (aas) by Veyyronn21: 10:34am On Sep 25, 2022
�HISTORY� IS ABOUT TO BE MADE. THE GREATEST , FASTEST AND MOST SECURED ABITRAGE TRADING PLATFORM ABOUT TO BE LAUNCHED THIS OCTOBER

✴️24/7 AUTOMATED TRADING
✴️24/7 CUSTOMER CARE SERVICES
✴️ ZERO WITHDRAWAL CHARGES
✴️ UNLIMITED DAILY WITHDRAWAL
✴️$20 MINIMUM DEPOSIT
✴️ DAILY 1.6% ROI; INCREASES % ROI AS  
        COMMUNITY GROWS
✴️ AUTO COMPOUNDING ENABLED
✴️5% DIRECT REFERRAL COMMISSION SYSTEM
✴️CEO IS AVAILABLE 24/7
✴️ SECURED LIQUIDITY POOL.
✴️ BUILT ON  BLOCKCHAIN
✴️RUNS ON SMART CONTRACT PROTOCOL
✴️100% DECENTRALIZED STSYEM
✴️RUNS ON ASI, HTF & MICROCHIP
✴️HIGH SECURITY TECHNOLOGY
✴️SWIFT WITHDRAWAL PROCESSES
✴️ PHYSICAL OFFICE IN NEW JERSEY, USA
✴️ DULY REGISTERED AS A COLORADO LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
✴️ VERIFIABLE CERTIFICATE OF GOOD STANDING
✴️CAC CERTIFICATE AVAILABLE
✴️ ACCESIBLE GLOBALLY

WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT IN A PROJECT?
WE'VE GOT IT ALL IN ONE PACKAGE!
THINK AFRIQ ARBITRAGE!

1 Like

Re: Afriq Arbitrage System Update (aas) by Veyyronn21: 10:35am On Sep 25, 2022
What you Need to know about AFRIQ ARBITRAGE SYSTEM (AAS...THE SLAYER) To be Launched Soon
�������

✅�The CEO(JESAM MICHAEL) is known

✅�It is a Hand-free Trading System.

✅�Built on BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY.

✅�Run on Smart Contract Protocol.

✅�Has proof LIQUIDITY POOL.

✅ �It is a DECENTRALIZED System.

✅�24/7 Trading System.

✅�Fastest ABITRARAGE Platform technology (ASI/HFI microship)

✅�No withdrawal Charges.

✅�21 times Trading per day.

✅�A global project( U can trade from any part of the world)

✅�Total Capital and Profit Compound system.

✅�Hight Security system (meaning very difficult for HACKERS to invade)

✅�Large Community base system (100 million capacity)

✅�OTP SMS CODE

✅�Single referral generation.

✅�1.65% Rio and grows as the community expands.

✅� Liquidity Pool entrusted with BINANCE!! Wow!!!

✅�Minimum TRADING capital�20$

*PAY ATTENTION TO CEO UPDATE*

"If you know what I'm preparing in percentage, you won't talk too much... I want to come in as an investor, not a controller, standing in your position to watch the system as an investor.

We'll take 1.65% as a percentage, then from October 1st to November ending, we'll shoot up to 5% as a bonanza over 2 months".������������

"Everyone will earn 5% profit every day in the community from October to November ending.'

"After the 2 months we will go back to 2.2% and then we will raise it again, I will not tell you,  I'll just leave it at 5%, the next peak I won't tell you."

"Guys, relax when I say I'm pregnant.  I know what I say, I am not a selfish and self-centered man.  I want all of you to make money like me."

"So we will start from 1.65%.  Then do a promotion that will last for 2 months, that's 5% daily rate for 2 months, then we drop it back down to 2.2% after 2 months and raise it even higher."

AFRIQ ARBITRAGE SYSTEM TO THE MOON ���✅✅✅
Re: Afriq Arbitrage System Update (aas) by gentiles(m): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2022
Veyyronn21:
Introducing Afriq Arbitrage System AAS...The Ponzi Killer

CEO: JESAM MICHAEL

Built on Block Chain, DEFI, with a Smart Contract and Proof of Liquidity pool in Binance.

The way AAS works is very simple to understand.

Arbitrage is simply buying low in one market and selling high in another market.

In Crypto ecosystem, this can be done between different exchanges like Binance, Okx, MEXC, Kucoin, houbi, Coinbase, etc.
Example:
A coin can be selling in Binance for lesser and at the same time selling in Houbi higher.
So if you can "QUICKLY" buy from Binance and Sell at Houbi, you will make some profit.

As long as a coin is quoted or listed in an exchange that coin can be bought or sold (exchanged) Instantly.

In AAS, the Arbitrage trading has been designed to run on Automation using various APIs.
No human element.
No clicking to trade at intervals
No Sleepless nights.

The System constantly scans  all the exchanges using Artificial Super Intelligence ASI, to spot best Arbitrage trade.
It performs the Arbitrage Trade within a minute using High Frequency Trade HFT module
It makes profit, converts it to usdt and return same to the liquidity pool in Binance.
It is programmed to do up to 21 trades in a day.

Because the System uses ASI to constantly scans the markets for best possible trade before it makes a trade, the possibility of losses in AAS, ASI/HFT Arbitrage trading is very very very very low.
AAS stands to shock the crypto arbitrage market by its performance.
Worst case the profit may be  small.

An investor only need to deposit a minimum of $20 into his AAS acct wallet and watch it grow.

Withdrawal is possible every 24hrs through a 15min window using latest Microchip that can process 3.5million withdrawals per minute.
No withdrawal limits whatsoever, but a minimum Bal of $20 is required to avoid loss of  your AAS acct and  to continue the trade cycles and return profits.
The System then picks all  available balance (Min $20) in the investor's wallet into the  trading pool for another 24hrs.

At the end of 24hrs, 1.65% ROI + initial Capital, goes to the investors wallet and the Bal is left in the liquidity pool to accommodate future increment of daily ROI % payout as the investor community grows, and to provide shock absorber, incase the market experience any glitch like; low volatility or unusual price crash.

AAS is built SOLID to Last.
As long as Buyers and Sellers exit in the crypto ecosystem that creates the market....
AAS will continue to make profits and creates wealth for its investors�

Join this Winning Train movement and thank me later ❤️

Test Net is ongoing..
Beta Testing starts any time soon.
Public Launch loading....
Get ready guys.
Is it still working?
Re: Afriq Arbitrage System Update (aas) by autofreak2020(m): 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
Is Afriq Arbitrage System Legit or A Scam?

Before you conclude, I recommend that you see what this expert has to say about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhoEySEIgF8
Re: Afriq Arbitrage System Update (aas) by jimmyolasun: 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
gentiles:

Is it still working?

wetin do am before
Re: Afriq Arbitrage System Update (aas) by Investorozay: 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
jimmyolasun:

wetin do am before

Otilo
Re: Afriq Arbitrage System Update (aas) by autofreak2020(m): 8:15am On May 25, 2023
Update on Afriq Arbitrage System now......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnZ_b_9iOII

(1) (Reply)

. / I Need The Best Offline Investment Plans With N10million / Professional business sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.