Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Can I Get My International Passport When I Register Online? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Get My International Passport When I Register Online? (738 Views)

I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. / Just Collected My International Passport / Can I Go To Ghana Now And Stamp My Passport When The Border Is Closed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get My International Passport When I Register Online? by Chevrolet076(m): 10:47am On Sep 25, 2022
Good day everyone.

Please i need to get my international passport so I searched online and I saw the procedure on the immigration website. So i registered but I'm at the point of payment and I don't know if I should proceed.
I want to ask if it's legit or not and also how many days does it typically take to get the passport? Can I get it in a month or two at most?
Re: Can I Get My International Passport When I Register Online? by advanceDNA: 11:34am On Sep 25, 2022
Chevrolet076:
Good day everyone.

Please i need to get my international passport so I searched online and I saw the procedure on the immigration website. So i registered but I'm at the point of payment and I don't know if I should proceed.
I want to ask if it's legit or not and also how many days does it typically take to get the passport? Can I get it in a month or two at most?

Whatever u do...be ready to pay apart from the passport money....because u will still have to do capturing at their office u select....
and they have to open a file for you to document that you received passport at their centre
Re: Can I Get My International Passport When I Register Online? by Chevrolet076(m): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
advanceDNA:

Whatever u do...be ready to pay apart from the passport money....because u will still have to do capturing at their office u select....
and they have to open a file for you to document that you received passport at their centre

Like how much will I pay and can I get the passport in a month or two
Re: Can I Get My International Passport When I Register Online? by advanceDNA: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chevrolet076:

Like how much will I pay and can I get the passport in a month or two

If you pay the normal 25k on the goverment portal for the passport...the amount u will pay extra to get your biometric done quickly and your passport depends on who u meet....

Gettimg it in a month also depends on the passport office....southwest is always crazy.

too many pple requesting for passport makes it difficult to get your passport in a month or two without heavy bribe
Re: Can I Get My International Passport When I Register Online? by HRprof: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
advanceDNA:

If you pay the normal 25k on the goverment portal for the passport...the amount u will pay extra to get your biometric done quickly and your passport depends on who u meet....

Gettimg it in a month also depends on the passport office....southwest is always crazy.

too many pple requesting for passport makes it difficult to get your passport in a month or two without heavy bribe

Stop encouraging corruption people still get their passport without bribing any officer after paying official fee for the passport
@OP continue with your process and ensure you report any officer who want to extort you at the immigration office during capturing on immigration Twitter handle. They are to do their job federal government pay them salary for !
you do not need to pay for capturing separately.

Nigeria will be great again if you are OBIdient
Re: Can I Get My International Passport When I Register Online? by IRIENBOY(m): 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nice
Re: Can I Get My International Passport When I Register Online? by advanceDNA: 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
HRprof:

Stop encouraging corruption people still get their passport without bribing any officer after paying official fee for the passport
@OP continue with your process and ensure you report any officer who want to extort you at the immigration office during capturing on immigration Twitter handle. They are to do their job federal government pay them salary for !
you do not need to pay for capturing separately.

Nigeria will be great again if you are OBIdient

Encourage??
So telling him what he will meet there means i'm encouraging corruption...

Please dont patronize me with your holier than thou attitude....keep it to yourself...im not one of your boys you talk to how ever you like.....and keep pretending like u dont know what happens when we get to these corrupt officers offices....

1 Like

Re: Can I Get My International Passport When I Register Online? by Chevrolet076(m): 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
advanceDNA:

Nawa ooooo
Re: Can I Get My International Passport When I Register Online? by advanceDNA: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chevrolet076:

Nawa ooooo

Its sad....it horrible...but it is what it is
Re: Can I Get My International Passport When I Register Online? by HRprof: 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
advanceDNA:

Encourage??

Please dont patronize me with your holier than thou attitude....keep it to yourself...im not one of your boys you talk to how ever you like.....and keep pretending like u dont know what happens when we get to these corrupt officers offices....

You can call it holler than thou smiley Everybody knows that corruption is the order of the day in public service that does not mean we should encourage it. Those who say no to bribery and get their passport they no carry two heads. If they can do it, i can do it and you can do it as well. Say no to curroption !!! Is curroption in Nigeria that give birth to deplorable condition of Nigeria that resulted to everybody Japa abroad.

Let's join hands together to build this nation

Re: Can I Get My International Passport When I Register Online? by HRprof: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
OP follow this thread and learn how you can do it yourself DIY without paying extra cash to corrupt immigration officer. Don't let anybody discourage you people are getting their passport without agent. Immigration officers are even scared not be sack if caught collecting bribe.

Re: Can I Get My International Passport When I Register Online? by advanceDNA: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
HRprof:

You can call it holler than thou smiley Everybody knows that corruption is the order of the day in public service that does not mean we should encourage it. Those who say no to bribery and get their passport they no carry two heads. If they can do it, i can do it and you can do it as well. Say no to curroption !!! Is curroption in Nigeria that give birth to deplorable condition of Nigeria that resulted to everybody Japa abroad.

Let's join hands together to build this nation

We are the victims of exploitation..its annoying when u tell me im promoting it when u know how the system is rigged against the masses.

There's always a price to pay for not allowing yourself to be exploited in nigeria...

.its usually time/delay...which can lead to loss of money, opportunity, and even loss of life in some cases... ask people who just sometimes refuse to give police 200 naira on the road...

When i have leverage, time to spare and nothing is at stake,..i do say no to being exploited.... we all do....
but when a lot is at stake, which is the reality sometimes.... i pay....i dont pretend... thats the way it is with most nigerians....

remember this when u dont have all the ltime on your side or something precious is at stake and u have to pay get things done.....u and i know u are just just forming politically correct
Re: Can I Get My International Passport When I Register Online? by HRprof: 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
advanceDNA:

We are the victims of exploitation..its annoying when u tell me im promoting it when u know how the system is rigged against the masses.

There's always a price to pay for not allowing yourself to be exploited in nigeria...

.its usually time/delay...which can lead to loss of money, opportunity, and even loss of life in some cases... ask people who just sometimes refuse to give police 200 naira on the road...

When i have leverage, time to spare and nothing is at stake,..i do say no to being exploited.... we all do....
but when a lot is at stake, which is the reality sometimes.... i pay....i dont pretend... thats the way it is with most nigerians....

remember this when u dont have all the ltime on your side or something precious is at stake and u have to pay get things done.....u and i know u are just just forming politically correct
I understood what you mean and yes we are the victim but if everyone say NO, corruption will stop. Nigeria Immigration service knew about this and they encourage us to report such indecent through their email and phone no displayed on their Twitter and people are reporting and getting their passport. Not all the government officials are curroption but the problem is those corrupt one are too many than the sincere one. I'm renewing my passport and im doing it myself, will be capturing next week and I will not give Shi Shi to any officer.

Button line lets be obedient come 2023 for a better Nigeria.
Re: Can I Get My International Passport When I Register Online? by anyanwustanley11(m): 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
advanceDNA:

Encourage??

Where in South west is the best
Re: Can I Get My International Passport When I Register Online? by advanceDNA: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
anyanwustanley11:

Where in South west is the best

Mayb abeokuta.... i know lagos and ibadan is a lions den

(1) (Reply)

Trvavelling Advice, / Travel To South Africa With Just $700 / Error post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.