Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online (91345 Views)

Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online / Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community / Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by kingssmith(m): 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hobbiton:
I'm not a supporter of APC but I just want to say Nigerians are hypocrites.

The dude is also a Christian too don't forget to add that

See him in church crying.. lol

Modified: for all those quoting me, I pointed this out cause we have a thing of linking criminals to our bias & make everyone from were we are against look like the criminal we point out. So in light of that, since he is a Christian, I linked him to his religion. & Now tears is all over the timeline.

If you want people to stop doing this, understand that not to blanket criminals with people they share tribes, religion and ethnicity with.

Church was not created for saint but sinners.....do you go to hospital except you are sick?

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Danniedpastor(m): 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hobbiton:
he is also a Christian too

He has a Hebrew or Greek name does not mean He's a christian,OK.
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Billygee2u: 12:17am On Sep 26, 2022
dawnomike:
The likes of him are many in politics...
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Billygee2u: 12:19am On Sep 26, 2022
StormpyBee:
I am not surprised, he belongs to the APC
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by DominionGreat: 6:52am On Sep 26, 2022
BackToLife:
shocked Wow! My friend that is very close to him said he has been kidnapping successfully for long. He further told me that he started sleeping with a married woman just last month and he warned him that it would surely bring Badluck, now it has happened to him. This came up because my friend warned me to flee from a very beautiful woman that is currently spoiling me with money and gifts, seriously seducing and pestering me to... Her innocent Husband is in Canada. I kinda feel the lady is Ogbaje because her Husband has not even spent up to 7 months away. I know another woman whose Husband spent 5 Years before he finally returned to pick her and she was very faithful on waiting for him.

Thinking about what my friend said, I came to ask for more Advice from NLanders only to see the following quited Comments below as if they are seeing Clearly into my Heart and Prophesying what would happen if I fall into the... I clearly see today that many NairaLand Members have Glorious Destinies to fulfill and I Pray that all the Guys and Girls that I quoted their Comments below shall surely fulfill their Glorious Destinies in Jesus' Name! Now, I only need Advices on how to Dedicate my Heart solely to Think only the Thoughts that pleases my CREATOR as I have put myself in the shoes of the lady's Husband. I have vowed to rather starve than be further lured by the Daughter of Jezebel, especially after I came online now only to stumble on the thread below with these guys typed as if they were talking to me.

Your friend surely is a kindapper for knowing the exact business of Lyon and even warning him..
This also makes you a kidnapper by association. You need to be arrested so your friend can also be arrested
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Francopol(m): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2022
He was with his fellows
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Poleski: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2022
Another Tinubu agbero.
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 26, 2022
stevolution5:
You just choose to display your idiocy, ask one or two persons to vet what u just typed and see how a Nokia 3310 is way smarter than u, I'm sure u must have some terrible mouth odour as well
is everything ok at home?
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Dfynboi: 11:40am On Sep 26, 2022
And he looks like Bonified APC thief member
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by babygirljoy: 11:46am On Sep 26, 2022
You guys should check out this story, although it isn't recent, it is still very disturbing. just knowing that things like this can even happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUUfMBRzJFE
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by rita25(f): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
SAME WAY HUSHPUPPI WAS A MOSLEM
Hobbiton:
I'm not a supporter of APC but I just want to say Nigerians are hypocrites.

The dude is also a Christian too don't forget to add that

See him in church crying.. lol

Modified: for all those quoting me, I pointed this out cause we have a thing of linking criminals to our bias & make everyone from were we are against look like the criminal we point out. So in light of that, since he is a Christian, I linked him to his religion. & Now tears is all over the timeline.

If you want people to stop doing this, understand that not to blanket criminals with people they share tribes, religion and ethnicity with.

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
CRIME DOESNT PAY,IT DESTROYS YOUR HUMAN NATURE. angryAfricans should stop this shithole talks here that promote criminals that are brandishing stolen riches,because they are condamned criminals under Heaven and the earth.
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Damoche10: 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
He should go and "hustle" in prison.... imagine. He was a cleaner in a bank oooo. How old is he?
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Tundex911: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Set awon Evans
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
rita25:
SAME WAY HUSHPUPPI WAS A MOSLEM
hope everything is fine at home?
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by babadigu(m): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by TheSourcerer: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2022
SAD007:
NSCDC
hi this is a random text to remind you to smile , unclench your fist , relax your jaws and smile , trust me it helps , no matter what it always gets better , no matter what , just keep holding on do have a wonderful day smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boyfriend Dumps His Dead Girlfriend & Child In Sewage In Bauchi / 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) / Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.