Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online (91343 Views)

Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online / Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community / Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Str8talk21: 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
The caption shld be "Photo of an APC member who is a kidnapper with Law enforcement officers"

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Localordinary: 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
He is also an APC member. E no go better for all APC leaders that have made Nigeria be into this mess

Fira09:

SOURCE

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by BronzeTiger: 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
He didn't show his victims mercy when they asked him so why should the police do the same for him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by jamace(m): 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
When the presidency is overhauled, the security agencies will perform better.

Vote wisely

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by JOemmy(m): 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
This is obviously one of the apc thugs in bayelsa.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by aparata: 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Why are you in so much pain,why not defend whatever thing you're defending in peace as they no call Christian and Muslims in this matter,abi na inferiority and guilty conscience dey deal with you so.

Hobbiton:
I'm not a supporter of APC but I just want to say Nigerians are hypocrites.

The dude is also a Christian too don't forget to add that

See him in church crying.. lol

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by CheapHomes1: 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

Na APC jersey this guy de wear?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Oceanjagaban: 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
[quote author=lonelydora post=116998680]This is a warning to all "I tap into your grace" crew.

Not all Range Rover or Benz you see on the road was bought with clean money.

Do the crime and do the time. [/quote

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Chasssy: 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
Igbo guys calling tinubu name up and down like coak and hoath ...una well so
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Oceanjagaban: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
lonelydora:
This is a warning to all "I tap into your grace" crew.

Do the crime and do the time.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
CondemnBattery:
He's even an APC Member.

Thank God, he's not part of our Obidient movement

So all Obidients are saints? Keep deceiving yourself. I pray Obi wins so that you noisemakers will know that Obi can't do anything with the Naija situation. None of the present crop of politicians can redeem the situation.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by aralgreen: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
Moral of the story. Don't compare yourself to any big man living in mansion and riding big cars not all have clean �

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Kajaard: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hobbiton:

Must you blindly follow your political party and become foolish in the process? What brought Christianity here now? Are your brain cells intact?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by oneMalik: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
If even you're for APC what will happen ? don't be scared of attack .... be yourself cos no one can be you.

the pics are there for all to see , so no point telling us where you belong .

Hobbiton:

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by oneMalik: 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
Childish talk !

BigDawsNet:
Nigeria don cast sha...

We need a military to take over
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Blue86(m): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
We need to start thanking God in Jesus name, for such revelations.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
CondemnBattery:
Even seated in the front row.

Being a Church goer doesn't qualify anyone as a Christian. Going to church might just be a cover up.

correct �

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Stevenson20:
Nigeria security architecture needs urgent and total dismantling. We have lost hope in this country with what we are witnessing everyday.

No security agent can be trusted again
then go and join dem and Make urgent and total dismantle and stop dis ur childish display on social media ok
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by oneMalik: 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
you don't talk to fools ..... they are everywhere

NwaEzefuNaMba:

Where did you see Tinubu in this picture?

He was seen in deep worship in Church too, is it safe to say only criminals an thieves go to Church?
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
You are one big hypocrite too.

Bello Turji no be chief for Zamfara?
did you here me deny him not been a chief bandit? He should be caught and dealt with too. Lest call out bad things regardless
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by desiredhome: 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
lonelydora:
This is a warning to all "I tap into your grace" crew.

Do the crime and do the time.
Some will come to the alter to give testimonies.......
This is the reason the Bible says we should not envy the rich........
Unfortunately the Nigerian lazy youths who can't ask questions will start celebrating such people......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by juman(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Politicians use hardened criminals as thugs.
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by biggie73(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
TinubuThief:
Na Tilumbu boy's. Na Tilumbu body guard useless criminals

Na thieves and criminals dey support the useless druggie
...everything na Tilumbu cause aam. Rain drop in Europe, na Tilumbu cause. Ok. President Tinubu loading...
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by GardenOfGod(m): 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hobbiton:

Tinubu's wife is a Muslim I guess. Nonsense tribalistic mofo... Always find a way to lure their traits into any argument.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Tinubuwins2023e: 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
broadman20:
APC oooooooo

We don't want you again ooooo!

Criminals making money from its citizens.....

E remain Buhari and Tinubu,

It's just a matter of time and the bubbles will surely bust.

Just a matter of time.

He is Christian just like you and I so can we safely say all Christian's are criminals? because I don't understand this rubbish you people are saying. Obituary supporters are just too foolish

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Arysexy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
Supporters of criminals

I'm not surprised, their Tinubu candidate is a CRIMINAL! Prophet Gani Fawehinmi talk am tey tey

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

He is Christian just like you and I so can we safely say all Christian's are criminals? because I don't understand this rubbish you people are saying. Obituary supporters are just too foolish
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

God bless Yoruba Christians and reasonable Yoruba Muslims
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hobbiton:
did you here me deny him not been a chief bandit? He should be caught and dealt with too. Lest call out bad things regardless
You erred when you said lion is a Christian.

Religion goes beyond extremism. Anybody can be anything from anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Akharmony: 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
No b naija... Even people with questionable character has security operative attached to them. .

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by broadman20: 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

You are talking rubbish and defending a criminal,

Is Osibnjo not a Christian?

Is Babarchar Lawal not a Christian?

And many more,

We are talking about how the devilish party has dealt with Nigerians and is still still dealing with them, and how Nigerians should escape from their grip and you are here playing your religions card.

Without ethnic and religious sentiment what else can you do?

Criminals seeking to be in power by all means, God will expose all of Una one by one.

Your turn is coming.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boyfriend Dumps His Dead Girlfriend & Child In Sewage In Bauchi / 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) / Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.