Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council (22037 Views)

Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Yankee101: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2022
It has begun
Government of thugs
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Creamypie(m): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2022
hopexter:

No one is causing hardship for you and your household other than yourself, neither is Tinubu. Or is it Obi that caused hardship in Anambra you want us to vote for?
I never mentioned names of who to vote for, just like i dont insult others if for making contrary decisions, but from your comment, it seems you are in support of the ruling party that has been causing us problems since 2015. Don't quote me again, as u fall into category of those who are attached to those who cause sufferings to others. If u don't know how to talk, then remain quiet until u are mature enough to talk without verbal insults
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by RPG2020(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2022
Kingozymandias:
grin

A cultist is Tinubu's campaign member ? Chai grin

Edited: to those saying he is added as a campaign director no, Tinubu needs killers, assassins and murderers to silence the growing tide of Obi supporters. Kabaka is there to bring in NBM foot soldiers when needed, whose job is to harass voters in some areas on that day..

They simply need kabaka to liaise between Tinubu and Blackaxe national council , so when they need killers or thugs to shoot guns to chase voters away from areas where they know Tinubu won't get votes , NBM will release boys and arms for them.

That's the simple logic. It's a smart move if you want to use force to control these elections. Most of these politicians have affiliations to (aka NBM). Governor Wike is a member with so many other top politicians after all.
Or will Tinubu deny his affiliation with them right from his Exxon Mobil days ?

What is NBM or who are they
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Illegal1(m): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2022
slivertongue:
A thug and cultists is now a big boy.
So big boy now has a new meaning?
Abeg don't insult hard working Edo big boys
name 1 hard working big boy in edo And source of wealth..
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Illegal1(m): 9:44am On Sep 26, 2022
BIZNess123:
cool
Meanwhile tinubu is coming..
with full force....
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Kingozymandias(m): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2022
RPG2020:

Use Google and stop trolling
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Emperormartin(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2022
Apc and cultist

Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by joe1309: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2022
Creamypie:
Oshiomole treatment awaits him. No shaking . shege await am. Any person campaigning for APC in the 11 states of south and east just dey waste time for nothing. We are not emotionally attached to those who cause hardship and suffering. Youths campaigning for old mummified politicians
no level for PDP for Edo state, Obaseki don fail woefully.
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by joe1309: 9:57am On Sep 26, 2022
[quote author=Emperormartin post=117021167]Apc and cultist [/quote wetin ebo stone and murtarry be for Edo and even deputy governor shaibu Philip na cultist

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by 8stargeneral: 9:58am On Sep 26, 2022
APC party of criminals
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Blackman7: 10:12am On Sep 26, 2022
Black and proud.

Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Blackman7: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2022
RPG2020:

A black thing you don't understand don't venture into.
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by godofuck231: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2022
Thug life wan upgrade , soon na senate , apc is finished

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Creamypie(m): 10:32am On Sep 26, 2022
joe1309:
no level for PDP for Edo state, Obaseki don fail woefully.
i understand, but actually, APC no dey better too nah. Me I don confuse
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Iykenuwa(m): 10:32am On Sep 26, 2022
Osigwe Omo-Ikhirodah, is it hunger that is making you hail a notorious Agbero (Kabaka) like this?

What do you mean by Human rights activist?

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by juman(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2022
Salutation to Tony Kabaka.
Strong man of edo.
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by sukar886: 10:35am On Sep 26, 2022
See the kind people wey won rule nigerai , thugs and agbero.. the Abuja big boy na APC man abi, now Edo big boy... APC
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Osanoghodua1: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2022
Fact check: Tony Kabaka has given his life to Jesus Christ. He gave his life to Christ when Obaseki wanted to cripple him. I am not Jesus.

I am Obidient to Jesus.
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Osanoghodua1: 10:55am On Sep 26, 2022
juman:
Salutation to Tony Kabaka.
Strong man of edo.

This is a government empowered man, he only functions in his area of Jurisdiction in Edo.
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by casppyjay: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Tony kabaka a well known thug is also a human rights activist ??

Abi APC now has a different meaning for human rights activist??
yes and i pray keyamo marries his daughter off to one of the well meaning Nigerians kabaka to be precise..
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by lagosrd: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2022
The gathering of intelligent hands .
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by kennethesan(m): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2022
Even if satan himself is included, they will still lule in Jesus name.
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Everlastingson: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2022
Corridon:
Only criminals and thugs supports Tinubu. Imagine the likes of Kabaka, MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly and Lion the Kidnap kingpin from Bayelsa supporting one candidate? If Tinubu mistakenly wins then Nigeria will be in turmoil.

Like attracts like. Good loves good and evil is at home with evil. Show me your friend and I will show you who you are. Tinubu's campaign team selection tells you that this man is terrible and should never near the Presidency, or criminals will take total control of this country. El- Rufai, Shettima, MC Oluomo, Tony Kabaka, etc; these are the sort of people Tinubu is choosing. Tinubu will NEVER be President of this country.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Lionnation: 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nigeria beware of voting Tinubu, don't unleash terrorists and criminals and kidnappers on innocent Nigerians
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by RPG2020(m): 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
Blackman7:

A black thing you don't understand don't venture into.

Okay thank you egede
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by RPG2020(m): 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Use Google and stop trolling

Okay thank you egede
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by detectivejones: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
Youth leader or cultist. Pa Tinubu has alot of questionable characters around him. Shettima, Mc Olumo'rock, Yeye Bello, FFK the list goes on and now Kabaka.
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by phaco(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
femisplash:
Peter Obi is the godfather of unknown gunmen much as ipob terrorists are under the umbrella of Obidient.
Kabaka has a far better human value than a bonobo terrorist in handcuffs.
U can't be supporting APC and not look stuppid......
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by trantayo: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sorry I don't know that Tinubu political enemies have gathered here again. Don't worry by the grace of God, Tinubu will surely win the election
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by christistruth01: 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
Corridon:
Only criminals and thugs supports Tinubu. Imagine the likes of Kabaka, MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly and Lion the Kidnap kingpin from Bayelsa supporting one candidate? If Tinubu mistakenly wins then Nigeria will be in turmoil.

IPOB'are eminent Killers and Terrorists

Yet they are Campaigning everywhere

For Peter Obi
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Onogiede(m): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
twilliamx:

All this propaganda sites created by this ipod apologist to spread fake news.. Una well done
you no well,..it seems the politicians have used u already,.. Any small thing Igbo,..thunder fire u der....Ozor,.

Go an verify am Edo blood
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Corridon: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
christistruth01:

IPOB'are eminent Killers and Terrorists

Yet they are Campaigning everywhere

For Peter Obi
Meaning all Yoruba people are skull miners?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Election In Some Parts Of Rivers,army Tells Tribunal / Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" / PDP Will Win Lagos Governorship Election – Mu’azu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.