Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council (22041 Views)

Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by hopexter(m): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
Creamypie:
I never mentioned names of who to vote for, just like i dont insult others if for making contrary decisions, but from your comment, it seems you are in support of the ruling party that has been causing us problems since 2015. Don't quote me again, as u fall into category of those who are attached to those who cause sufferings to others. If u don't know how to talk, then remain quiet until u are mature enough to talk without verbal insults

You that is matured yet you talk like a newbie in politics. Your entire region has been voting for PDP since inception of Democracy even though PDP ruined and wasted the resources of the entire country for the past 16 years.

If Obi was still in PDP, there won’t be this much noise and I’m 100% sure you and your region will still vote in PDP.

Buhari failed beyond expectation which everyone in Nigeria can testify to. My question to you now is, if you as a person failed as a president or manager of a company, can I extend your failure to your next family member?

I know you’re trying to market your candidate but that doesn’t mean you should de market and talk trash of the other candidates. Put an end to your foolishness and childishness and I’ll stop quoting you and probably like your comment undecided
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Creamypie(m): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
hopexter:

You that is matured yet you talk like a newbie in politics. Your entire region has been voting for PDP since inception of Democracy even though PDP ruined and wasted the resources of the entire country for the past 16 years.

If Obi was still in PDP, there won’t be this much noise and I’m 100% sure you and your region will still vote in PDP.

Buhari failed beyond expectation which everyone in Nigeria can testify to. My question to you now is, if you as a person failed as a president or manager of a company, can I extend your failure to your next family member?

I know you’re trying to market your candidate but that doesn’t mean you should de market and talk trash of the other candidates. Put an end to your foolishness and childishness and I’ll stop quoting you and probably like your comment undecided

boy get out. I told u not to quote me again.foool
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Christistruth00: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
Corridon:
Meaning all Yoruba people are skull miners?

Where was Tribe Mentioned
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Corridon: 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
Christistruth00:

Where was Tribe Mentioned
Why making it look like all Igbos are IPOB?
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by hopexter(m): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
Creamypie:
boy get out. I told u not to quote me again.foool

It’s obvious you’re zombiedient lol. Your suffer just dey start, bloody hypocrite looking for who to transfer his hunger and frustration on, thief! grin grin
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Creamypie(m): 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
hopexter:

It’s obvious you’re zombiedient lol. Your suffer just dey start, bloody hypocrite looking for who to transfer his hunger and frustration on, thief! grin grin
fukoff. U think am broke like u, who think being broke is your lot in love as long as its served by your Lord?
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by hopexter(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Creamypie:
fukoff. U think am broke like u, who think being broke is your lot in love as long as its served by your Lord?

I thought you said you’ve been hungry and suffering since 2015? Now you’re no longer broke and suffering? Lol grin grin No one takes a thief like you serious, keep mourning. undecided
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by DWickedLandLord: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
femisplash:
Peter Obi is the godfather of unknown gunmen much as ipob terrorists are under the umbrella of Obidient.
Kabaka has a far better human value than a bonobo terrorist in handcuffs.

Data is cheap
So why not post rubbish

I'd love for Obi to sue you. So your father can finally disown you in peace
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Creamypie(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
hopexter:

I thought you said you’ve been hungry and suffering since 2015? Now you’re no longer broke and suffering? Lol grin grin No one takes a thief like you serious, keep mourning. undecided
fool. Illiterate. Go and read it again. I was referring to the general populace. Bastard. Southerners aren't part of ipob
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by MissionaryArchi(m): 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
How comes no tinubu urchins celebrating this, what's happening?
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by hopexter(m): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
Creamypie:
fool. Illiterate. Go and read it again. I was referring to the general populace. Bastard. Southerners aren't part of ipob

Eyah, you have mental issue, now I understand the suffering you were talking about. Lack of healthcare facilities truly causes depression. Your case is understandable but I promise you that you’ll be alright las las.

Idiot there’s nothing like Ipob in Southern Nigeria. How can you stupidly associate that criminal group with Southern Nigeria? or has hunger blindfold your sense of reasoning? angry
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by christistruth01: 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
Corridon:
Why making it look like all Igbos are IPOB?

Does your Mentioning Tinubu mean all Yorubas are involved

IPOB' are Peter Obi's most rabid Suppoters

peter obi’s Election campaign director
(IPOB Unknown Gunmen)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-KsKN9DggE
Re: Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council by Oracleforce: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
I trust Tinubu....

He will buy everybody buyable in all different region

He will do all things possible to win the presidential election...

Peter Obi is saying he is not giving shi who. When so many people in the country are hungry...

Obi and his campaign people should just re-strategize because you cannot be playing game with corrupt politicians and think, you will win the election by being a gentleman...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice / Photos From Wike's Swearing In Ceremony For second term / Hussaini Mairiga Blasts Buhari Over Dasuki, Says Cabal Ruling Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.