Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Suspected Robbers Attack Man And Stole His Truck In Oyo State (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Robbers Attack Man And Stole His Truck In Oyo State (photos) (943 Views)

Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours / Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS / Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Robbers Attack Man And Stole His Truck In Oyo State (photos) by frankleesehi(m): 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
lA truck driver was attacked and robbed by suspected armed robbers in Oyo State.

According to report gathered by HGS Media Plus, the truck driver was attacked on his way to Ibadan.

He was beaten mercilessly and his truck stolen by the suspects.

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/09/25/suspected-robbers-attack-man-and-stole-his-truck-in-oyo-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Suspected Robbers Attack Man And Stole His Truck In Oyo State (photos) by Lanshile(m): 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
This is crazy
See d way they beat him
This is why I support jungle justice
The perpetrators of this act can never repent even know f they give them a clean slate to start over again
Re: Suspected Robbers Attack Man And Stole His Truck In Oyo State (photos) by Corridon: 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Crime is very high in the west of recent.
Re: Suspected Robbers Attack Man And Stole His Truck In Oyo State (photos) by jhydebaba(m): 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
This is rather sad. I pray he bounce back soon and the robbers meet there Waterloo sooner than later.
Re: Suspected Robbers Attack Man And Stole His Truck In Oyo State (photos) by dex4sure: 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nigeria don waa...
Re: Suspected Robbers Attack Man And Stole His Truck In Oyo State (photos) by Moblux(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
Unfortunately, he must have probably gave them a ride or he was having a stop over...this DAF looks new...
Re: Suspected Robbers Attack Man And Stole His Truck In Oyo State (photos) by MufasaLion: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
Damn!!!

I'm not surprised this happened. I hope they get caught and justice get served. I'm sure he's still gonna vote in someone that will still make life worse for him and his household.
Re: Suspected Robbers Attack Man And Stole His Truck In Oyo State (photos) by Harrykn: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
He collected wotowoto, tomorrow y’all say no to jungle justice for those caught in the act. They should be pampered and handed to the police…
I trust Uyo boys, person wey no get kerosene cook food chop go buy petrol mek dem burn you asap next life you get a job.
Re: Suspected Robbers Attack Man And Stole His Truck In Oyo State (photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Bad News Here And There
Re: Suspected Robbers Attack Man And Stole His Truck In Oyo State (photos) by Jflex07(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
Looking at the man's face, I really feel pity for him. They disfigured his face plus his source of livelihood has been taken away.
Re: Suspected Robbers Attack Man And Stole His Truck In Oyo State (photos) by Franzinni: 7:19am On Sep 28, 2022
He should be interogated... He might be involved
Re: Suspected Robbers Attack Man And Stole His Truck In Oyo State (photos) by Imole001(m): 7:23am On Sep 28, 2022
Chai, they rearranged his face real bad grin
Re: Suspected Robbers Attack Man And Stole His Truck In Oyo State (photos) by pointblank247(m): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2022
Hmmm the wickedness of agbadorian robbers no dey here, look at what they did to jis head. Thank God the didn't harvest the head join.

Any, God will see you through
Re: Suspected Robbers Attack Man And Stole His Truck In Oyo State (photos) by Redstubpen: 8:44am On Sep 28, 2022
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Lady Living Abroad Discovers Her House In Nigeria Has Been Sold By Her Sister / I Had Sex With My Daughter Thinking She Was My Wife – Suspect / Portable Acquires Million On Stage After His Arrest By Nigeria Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.