Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,253 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

I Had Sex With My Daughter Thinking She Was My Wife – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Had Sex With My Daughter Thinking She Was My Wife – Suspect (949 Views)

Racist Comment Is The Reason I Kill My Boss’s Wife - Suspect / 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses / Man Kills Wife With machete In Ondo 'Thinking She Was A Goat' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Sex With My Daughter Thinking She Was My Wife – Suspect by Ebukzz: 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
The Police in Ogun have arrested 39-year-old Mfon Jeremiah, for allegedly impregnating his 13-year-old daughter.

Jeremiah, a resident of FIRRO Estate off Adesan, Mowe, was arrested following a report lodged at Mowe divisional headquarters by the mother of the victim who said that she discovered that her daughter was pregnant, and when she inquired from the daughter, she was informed that it was her father who impregnated her.

The victim was taken to the hospital where it was confirmed that she is four months pregnant.

Lalasticlala

Read more here: https://dailyinfo.ng/i-had-sex-with-my-daughter-thinking-she-was-my-wife-suspect/

Re: I Had Sex With My Daughter Thinking She Was My Wife – Suspect by Enskynelson(m): 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: I Had Sex With My Daughter Thinking She Was My Wife – Suspect by Spicycat(f): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2022
That's impossible
Re: I Had Sex With My Daughter Thinking She Was My Wife – Suspect by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2022
Lol this is a fake news
Re: I Had Sex With My Daughter Thinking She Was My Wife – Suspect by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
ewehhhhhh
Re: I Had Sex With My Daughter Thinking She Was My Wife – Suspect by epondudu: 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
God the abomination emanating from the southwest lately is becoming very alarming.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Daughter Thinking She Was My Wife – Suspect by britbuz(m): 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ewu

(1) (Reply)

Chrisland College: How Snapchat Group Revealed Whitney Was Electrocuted – Father / Can I Win This Case Against Sterling Bank?? / Phcn Staff Murders Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.