Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found (2753 Views)

Iphone 13 Pro Max Fairly Used Vs Iphone12 Pro Max Brand New / Iphone12 The Long Awaited Mobile Computing Machine / Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Auskyd(m): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
Morphinne:

Lol
so anyone who owns one (approx 350-400k) must definitely be able to afford a car and shouldn’t be seen jumping keke or flying commercial bikes, right? grin

Don't engage stupid people fam. Make dem rest. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Frezhkid10(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
Morphinne:

Lol
so anyone who owns one (approx 350-400k) must definitely be able to afford a car and shouldn’t be seen jumping keke or flying commercial bikes, right? grin
I no blame am..I blame Nigeria coz such basic amenities shouldn’t be considered riches..
Anyway gotten an iPhone 13 already while the search for my lost iPhone 12 is still ongoing..

1 Like

Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by gulfer: 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Morphinne:

Lol
Hitime reality is faced, at least be able to afford a Uber ride, not necessarily own the car, Uber or bolt even registered taxis afford a better security in all sense than the Keke.........
Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Frezhkid10(m): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
gulfer:
Hitime reality is faced, at least be able to afford a Uber ride, not necessarily own the car, Uber or bolt even registered taxis afford a better security in all sense than the Keke.........
So because I want to buy something at the next bus stop mall..make I use uber??

5 Likes

Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Morphinne: 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
gulfer:
All these over a phone?? grin
He even said better securitygrin Now I understand you my friend, you are very right
Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Joniww(m): 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
Frezhkid10:
Update..
The thief just switched on the phone...phone location is alaba international market..
I went to the police station today and I was told to pay 50k to track the phone..
I am planning to go the police station tomorrow to see if they will follow me to alaba ...the street is know and the precise point..but currently the phone is showing offline as the thief has switched it off again
calm down first.. don't rush... Allow the phone to be on let me say 4 to 5hrs then u can strike

1 Like

Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Cyberbeauty(f): 11:40am On Oct 12, 2022
I would like to ask: at this point, have you found your phone yet? Because as far as I know, there are still ways to track it, even when it's turned off. I think that in the article about can you track an iphone without service you will find all the answers to your questions. This is a good blog, I read it quite often. I hope everything works out for you with your phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Solacemk: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2022
Go to police station and report, they'll track the phone for a price around 10k
Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by depure(m): 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
Morphinne:

So iPhone 12 means riches??
550k for a phone and you got no money?
Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Frezhkid10(m): 8:27am On Oct 14, 2022
Cyberbeauty:
I would like to ask: at this point, have you found your phone yet?
It has been going on and off for the past 3days now at the same location..I guess they are trying to bypass the lock and it’s seems futile because it’s already upgraded to ios16
Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Frezhkid10(m): 8:28am On Oct 14, 2022
Solacemk:
Go to police station and report, they'll track the phone for a price around 10k
They say make I pay 50k
Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Morphinne: 8:41am On Oct 14, 2022
depure:

550k for a phone and you got no money?
Pray against poverty my friend and also blame and pray for your visionless leaders. Remember 550k Nigerian Naira which is now 1,200 usd, should be around 85 thousand naira (@165 Naira to a dollar pre 2015)
Someone even said the Op was not supposed to be ‘jumping’ keke since he could afford an iPhone 12 grin, a phone that is supposed to be 100k if Nigeria wasn’t a retrogressing State

3 Likes

Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Romeogoodlife(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2022
u don't see it use da icloud to lock itu don't see it use da icloud to lock itu don't see it use da icloud to lock it
Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by depure(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2022
Morphinne:

Pray against poverty my friend and also blame and pray for your visionless leaders. Remember 550k Nigerian Naira which is now 1,200 usd, should be around 85 thousand naira (@165 Naira to a dollar pre 2015)
Someone even said the Op was not supposed to be ‘jumping’ keke since he could afford an iPhone 12 grin, a phone that is supposed to be 100k if Nigeria wasn’t a retrogressing State
Valid point
Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Shiifi(m): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
Frezhkid10:
I lost my iphone12 in Keke this morning..although it was a planned work with the Keke driver and the passengers in the Keke.
I have find my iPhone turned on and I have login to iCloud to search for it but it's showing offline.
I have sent the lost mode command and but it's waiting for internet connection to activate..
How do I track the phone again...anyone that can help me.
The phone is iPhone 12 and it's on iOS 16 which has the latest update of find my iPhone and usually tells me "iPhone remains findable after power off" anytime I want to switch it off

Bro whatsupp pls what with the update with your iPhone because I just lost my iPhone 11 also pls how can you help

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Is Giving Out Free 8GB Data For Their Subscribers – See How To Get Yours / Gionee M3 Mini Or Infinix Hot Note Pro / Gionee F5 Play Store Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.