Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Bbnaija Organizers Predict Winner Of Level Up Season - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija Organizers Predict Winner Of Level Up Season (241 Views)

All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers / Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist / Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Organizers Predict Winner Of Level Up Season by Bryanulatorsar(m): 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
After a passionate season filled with ups and downs, we have a total of nine Housemates in the penultimate week who all have their eyes on the prize. Do they have what it takes?

See the Big Brother Naija organizers rating by clicking on the link..

https://radiojagaban.com/2022/09/25/bbnaija-organizers-predict-winner-of-level-up-season/

(1) (Reply)

"My Quarrel With Osinbajo Is Over" -tinubu Opens Up Reveals, Next Plan / A Man Looking To Save His Faltering Marriage Strikes Up An Unlikely Friendship / How To #RIP INDEED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.