Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare (43973 Views)

Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated / CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by Alpharey: 7:41am On Sep 26, 2022
luizpippo:

So CAN should keep quiet and watch Tinubu tell the whole world that no competent Northern Christian, the error BAT made in his rhetoric was lying that it was about competence, basically insulting the Intelligence of the Northern Christians, you don't expect the association covering those Christians to keep quiet.

Tinubu knew he was not muslim enough to the Northern standard, so he had to choose a Northern Muslim simply to win their votes not any stupid competency lie

To northern Muslims, Tinubu is Infidel naa. That is why he is trying Soo hard to be relevant. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by SaLongs1(m): 7:42am On Sep 26, 2022
This is a classical divide and rule or conquer tactics on the PFN.
Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by Foreseer: 7:43am On Sep 26, 2022
lhordspy:
God is wonderful, he is the all-knowing, and the most-wise.

He already spoke about the altitude of this present-day christians and its leaders who have all gone astray because of blind hatred, religious bigotry and intolerence

For it is written in:

Titus 3:3
For we also once were foolish ourselves, disobedient, deceived, enslaved to various lusts and pleasures, spending our life in malice and envy, hateful, hating one another.

Romans 1:29
being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice; they are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil.

Man no be God.
God Almighty is with you.
The triumphant God, The conquerer, The victorious God.

Pepper dem Jagaban, pepper dem !!
Shame on you and your likes.

God is not the author of confusion, nor respecter of persons

Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by onomeabuja: 7:43am On Sep 26, 2022

Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by Corridon: 7:43am On Sep 26, 2022
jrusky:

Will you shut up with your foolish kid emotional shit So obi is not fraud and fit to be the president BUT got a degree certificate when he was still in secondary school baa? So in your village you must get a Bsc first before finishing secondary school and such fellow is not fraud? Pls too early to be silly.

Shut up and feck off.
At the end you said nothing.
Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by IfnobeGod20: 7:43am On Sep 26, 2022
Healthquest:
He want his own share.

All this people want is money.

When ACN float MUslim Muslim ticket in 2011, we didnt hear noise, abiola floated same in 1993.

The issue is , everybody want to be recognized.
Atiku that stole the ticket of the southern Nigeria , why are dey not asking him?

Did he want to break the country for thinking he can rule after 8yrs of buhari?

This unthinkable will not go unchecked.

ATIKU took the chance to produce a southern president from the south and hold it.

He will see what will happen to him.
Mr. Man, Tinubu action is worst than Atiku action because the claim of Atiku is that the last PDP president is from the south and ethically, he is right. But Tinubu making the christain community as non-consequential and trying to playing smart because he is looking for votes and claiming he chose Shettima based on competence. Is he trying to say, no single competent christain in the whole northern Nigeria. That on its own is an abuse and denigration at the highest level.
If he has kept to his first word that northern muslims will not vote for minority christain in the north because it's well known fact and we know that northern muslims see their christains counterpart as insignificant and second tribe to them. That can even be reasonably maneuver but standing on competence. What an insult that no single christain that is competent in the whole north.
You can continue to divide the people because you want vote and you think the same people you're dividing will fold their alms to continue dividing them.

Please if I may ask you, was the country as divided as it is today when Abiola and Ribadu Muslim-muslim ticket? You need to ask yourself that question before you start gaslighting. Nigeria is so divided that father and mother don't even trust themselves again. Also, in that Ribadu case people flip it away because they knew he can't win with it but APC and PDP with major structure can't be toil with because the prospect of anyone of them winning is very high and that is why people are concerned.

1 Like

Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by lhordspy: 7:46am On Sep 26, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Why are you guys ridiculing the church of Christ because of your belly? What is the correlation between all these and the place of christains on a political party position? Do scripture tells you to be subjugated or be a second citizen in your own country? To even add salt into the injury the same Tinubu said, he chose Shettima based on competence. Is he telling us in plain language that no single competent christain in the whole northern states. But funnily there is a Competent christain to fit enough to be made DG but none to be vice president to him in the same north.
Is it not written in your Bible in 1 Timothy 5:18
"For the Scripture saith, “Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn,” and, “The laborer is worthy of his reward.”
If the think it is the right thing to muzzle the christains if their rightful place because of politics, you're not a good christain but a nominal one. As a labourer is worthy to be compensated and not muzzled.
Meanwhile, if you don't live in the north, you won't know the pain the northern christains past through. Pst. David Bakare that gave this reply has lived many years in the north and he is in a better position to explain and reply to any abnormally ditch out to the public. Those of us that also schooled in the north are in better position to talk and explain how average muslim in the north view southern christains among them, to the extent that they see their co-tribemen that are christains as nothing and inconsequential. As worst as it is, they see their southern muslims as infidel and they won't allow them to lead prayers for them.
Christains that have not go out of their enclave won't know what is burning but can decide to be writing out of point to justify his party position to satisfy their bellies.
Campaign for your candidate and don't try to muzzle the christains to submission by quoting irrelevant portion of the scripture.

Well said, sir.
But you see the part bolded is where i will discuss on.
Something people fail to realise is that politics is a game of numbers, it is a game of popularity which commands numbers which are reffers to as 'block votes' in this part of the world.
You highlighted it very aptly yourself, that the northerners muslim will always engage in religious marginalisation anytime, same applies to elections too.. And we know for sure that the Northern Muslim have the numbers to win an election, Tinubu was very calculative when going for a northern muslim as a vice, he knows they see the southern muslim as a second-fiddle. It is not all about hate for christians or anybody, it is a well calculated moves to 'win' an election. I repeat, to win an election which is paramount above any other thing when going into an election especially when he is also contesting against another northern muslim in Atiku.

Yes, there are competent Northern christians but they are not as popular to command votes or have much electoral value moving forward.
As at the time the issue of vice-president was been deliberated on, the Northern christians name that came out was Yakubu dogara and babachir lawal. Now let me ask you something, would you have gone with any of those selfish, self-centered, green-snake men. I wont have went with them either! .
Since, shettima was picked. We have started seeing the true self of yakubu dogara, and babachir lawal. They have been going around the country instigating christians against muslim, campaigning against the candidate of Tinubu, the same Tinubu people expect him to have someone like them as VP.
Tinubu went not for competence like you stated, he went for winning formula, he went for a VP he can trust, not someone that if things go side-ways in the presidency tommorrow, the like of dogara or babachir as Vp will start anti-campaign against his persons because of their selfish nature, a sheep can never changes its skin. Tinubu dodge a bullet by not picking either of them.

Lastly, the people screaming and wailing about the muslim-muslim ticket will never vote him either way. He doesnt have their votes before. They were never to vote for him even if he pick a POPE as running mate. It is just all campaign of calumnies and hatred as strategy to bring his candidate down and instigate the christians voters against him, to reduce his votes.

But you no what. God no be man.
Goodmorning sir.
Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by QuikMedia: 7:46am On Sep 26, 2022
Sometimes Most of you APC and PDP supporters talk like you're not in this same failing Country. It's Possible he Did GCE again when he is still in the University just to have an Out standing O'Level result.
He is Far Better than a person that we don't know is primary School or Secondary apart from the Chicago Scam.
You can't give what you don't Have. Peter Obi is a Man that have Great Passion for Education even With the 2.2 he had to go the extra mile just to prove Himself Go and Check is Bio.
And if you are talking about the 2.2 We all know Nigeria Schooling System. Lol

Let Us get it right this time
Let Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria iquote author=jrusky post=117017433]

Will you shut up with your foolish kid emotional shit So obi is not fraud and fit to be the president BUT got a degree certificate when he was still in secondary school baa? So in your village you must get a Bsc first before finishing secondary school and such fellow is not fraud? Pls too early to be silly.

Shut up and feck off. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by Foreseer: 7:47am On Sep 26, 2022
Salewa97:
Story.

They will soon start another campaign of calumny to call them fake bishop.

They met Asiwaju Jagaban in the open and there is nothing a thousand foolish Obituary noisemakers can do.

I thought the fools said no Northern Christian is in support of Asiwaju, so they are jittery now when Northern Christian stood side by side witn Jagaban.

Soon they will say Bishop Kukah is also not Northern Christian.
Think of your future, Agbadorian.

1 Like

Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by SaLongs1(m): 7:47am On Sep 26, 2022
MrsKMT:
Jagaban - the Master strategist has broken them... Lol

I don't know why it's difficult for these fools to differentiate between politicking and religiousity...

That's one thing the advanced nations have over us. They jettisoned the religion in the place of competence
will the other side ever make such concessions or is it only Christians that should forget their slot for things to be ok for you
Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by Foreseer: 7:51am On Sep 26, 2022
Salewa97:
Some fools will come one social media saying jargons on behalf of Northern Christians while sensible Northern Christians are associating with Jagaban.

On Election Day when the vote start pouring in for Jagaban, they will start crying rigging rigging.

Come online to fool Obituary zombies and go on Election Day to vote Jagaban.

Shut up!!

Paid urchin, you everyone is as fooolish as....

Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by Foreseer: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2022
Salewa97:

Obituary is a terrorists.

The GCE candidate lunatic can only be president of Biafla terrorists.

Mr mugu

Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by Foreseer: 7:56am On Sep 26, 2022
Salewa97:
Obituary supporters are gnashing their teeth, this is my joy.

Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by Foreseer: 7:57am On Sep 26, 2022

Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by IfnobeGod20: 7:58am On Sep 26, 2022
MrsKMT:
Jagaban - the Master strategist has broken them... Lol

I don't know why it's difficult for these fools to differentiate between politicking and religiousity...

That's one thing the advanced nations have over us. They jettisoned the religion in the place of competence
And you think only muslim has competency or you just want to comment for comment sake?
In advanced world, the unity of their nation is paramount to them than winning an election. We in Nigeria we placed winning election above securing the nation and that is why the country is in mess and there is no trust. If the right thing had been done, nobody will be suspicious of another.
Tinubu strategy has been about his political interest and not on National interest. Anything that would not align to his interest, he won't do it.
For the Scripture saith, “Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn,” and, “The laborer is worthy of his reward. Everything should not be about politics, some issues require negotiation and letting go. It was the same way because of his political interest, he was abusing Sunday Igboho when he was agitating for Yoruba nation while many obas were lining behind same Sunday Igboho. His strategy has always been selfish political strategy.
Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by jerrykc22(m): 8:06am On Sep 26, 2022
These are the things Nnamdi Kanu pointed out long ago. But, just like evil humanity did to Jesus Christ, they also said, "crucify him".

Igboho stood up for the Yoruba while Tinubu was taking sides with the oppressors, asking "where are the cows?" Today, Igboho is in prison while Tinubu is warming up to the presidency - supported by many of the same Yoruba whose lives Tinubu cares not about!

To be able to win votes in the North, Atiku had to delete his condemnation of the murder of a Northernern Christian girl Deborah. Now, same Atiku is using Mahdi to get the votes of Northern Christians whose lives he doesn't care about. And many Northern Christians are cheering him!

Today, many Nigerians tend to condemn Peter Obi for not criticising Kanu as if Kanu was not saying the truth all along.

Listen to me Nigerians, until you arise to openly defend Kanu for speaking up for you when it was very inconvenient to do so, YOU WILL FOREVER BE UNDER THE CURSE OF FULANI OPPRESSION.

Please oh, I used to wonder why some Nigerian youths support these evil people enslaving their future. I have understood it now from my recent personal experiences. They have weaponized poverty against us and it's working for them. Here is my story...

For many months now, I have been passing through hell. Joblessness is killing me gradually so much that I almost decided to work for the Atiku campaign. I was surviving by getting writing gigs but now every client is demanding the use of premium software that are very costly. Please, I'm ashamed having to tell these long stories but I don't know what else to do. Please, anyone who can help me with any amount of money at all, please do. UBA 2085743995 or with a remote job that I can do without any premium software. God bless you. Kindly understand please.
Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by kophy(m): 8:22am On Sep 26, 2022
WibusJaga:

The evil ancestor bat is on a mission with his satanic Mu-Mu ticket, to cause division & confusion in Christendom.

God forbid bat thing.
Just imagine
Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by jrusky(m): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2022
QuikMedia:
Sometimes Most of you APC and PDP supporters talk like you're not in this same failing Country. It's Possible he Did GCE again when he is still in the University just to have an Out standing O'Level result.
He is Far Better than a person that we don't know is primary School or Secondary apart from the Chicago Scam.
You can't give what you don't Have. Peter Obi is a Man that have Great Passion for Education even With the 2.2 he had to go the extra mile just to prove Himself Go and Check is Bio.
And if you are talking about the 2.2 We all know Nigeria Schooling System. Lol

Let Us get it right this time
Let Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria iquote author=jrusky post=117017433]

Shut up and feck off.

Thrash thrash thrash so it pains you now but can throw certificate jabs on other candidates baa?

Abeg pls face front. Nonsense.
Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by cardoctor(m): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2022
Sorosoke
Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by IfnobeGod20: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2022
lhordspy:

Well said, sir.
But you see the part bolded is where i will discuss on.
Something people fail to realise is that politics is a game of numbers, it is a game of popularity which commands numbers which are reffers to as 'block votes' in this part of the world.
You highlighted it very aptly yourself, that the northerners muslim will always engage in religious marginalisation anytime, same applies to elections too.. And we know for sure that the Northern Muslim have the numbers to win an election, Tinubu was very calculative when going for a northern muslim as a vice, he knows they see the southern muslim as a second-fiddle. It is not all about hate for christians or anybody, it is a well calculated moves to 'win' an election. I repeat, to win an election which is paramount above any other thing when going into an election especially when he is also contesting against another northern muslim in Atiku.

Yes, there are competent Northern christians but they are not as popular to command votes or have much electoral value moving forward.
As at the time the issue of vice-president was been deliberated on, the Northern christians name that came out was Yakubu dogara and babachir lawal. Now let me ask you something, would you have gone with any of those selfish, self-centered, green-snake men. I wont have went with them either! .
Since, shettima was picked. We have started seeing the true self of yakubu dogara, and babachir lawal. They have been going around the country instigating christians against muslim, campaigning against the candidate of Tinubu, the same Tinubu people expect him to have someone like them as VP.
Tinubu went not for competence like you stated, he went for winning formula, he went for a VP he can trust, not someone that if things go side-ways in the presidency tommorrow, the like of dogara or babachir as Vp will start anti-campaign against his persons because of their selfish nature, a sheep can never changes its skin. Tinubu dodge a bullet by not picking either of them.

Lastly, the people screaming and wailing about the muslim-muslim ticket will never vote him either way. He doesnt have their votes before. They were never to vote for him even if he pick a POPE as running mate. It is just all campaign of calumnies and hatred as strategy to bring his candidate down and instigate the christians voters against him, to reduce his votes.

But you no what. God no be man.
Goodmorning sir.
I think I need to correct this your impression that winning an election is paramount. Winning is not paramount. National cohesion/unity of the country is paramount and that is why subsequent government have been having problems because they jettison National Unity that can foster National Loyalty to winning election.
If the our politicians have made what is written in chapter 2 Section 14 sub-section 3 as a standard, there will be no noise or agitation of such, because the Section specifically said the composition shall foster National Unity which in turn command National Loyalty. People you segregated can never be loyal to you and you must always find way to continue segregating them to rule them. This is what previous governments have been doing and Tinubu has not won election and he has began it.
Yes, it is a well known fact that the northern muslims are fundamentally inclined to their co-muslims whether they are good or bad doesn't bug them. Anyone that are close or school in the north will know this but Tinubu to continue saying he chose Shettima based on competence defeat logic. Meaning no single competent christain in the whole northern states.
Now to your comment on Dogara. Are you telling me that Dogara is not competent? If they're talking off competence, Shettima and Dogara are far apart. At least we know how Dogara excellently performed in the leader of the 8th Senate if we have to take away politics and face the reality. What did Shettima did in Borno, except to be crying up and down. It was during his tenure Boko Haram overran virtually all the local government in Borno while other states like Yobe and Adamawa that was occupied by Boko Haram were strategizing. I told somebody yesterday that being a governor does not make you the best. It is just an opportunity. There are many 1000 and 1 people that are minority groups in each state that if they had opportunity of governing their state, they would do better than some crop of governors we have had or having.
In Babachir Lawal, nobody is placing a bet on Tinubu choosing him because of the baggage of load on him.
If Lalong was so good of being DG he should also be good for VP. What of Boss Mustapha. In competence Lalong and Boss Mustapha are okay.

1 Like

Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by Shasa19(f): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2022
Again?
Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by famology(m): 10:12am On Sep 26, 2022
Nobody said they were PFN na. Why the restlessness?

They're conference of pentecostal Bishops of northern Nigeria. Everybody has his own association na. No be fight. Lol........
Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by SilentBurner(m): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2022
lhordspy:

He already spoke about the altitude of this present-day christians and its leaders who have all gone astray because of blind hatred, religious bigotry and intolerence

For it is written in:

For we also once were foolish ourselves, disobedient, deceived, enslaved to various lusts and pleasures, spending our life in malice and envy, hateful, hating one another.

being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice; they are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil.

Man no be God.
God Almighty is with you Asiwaju.

Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by SilentBurner(m): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2022
Wtf,
So people are still this foolish in 2022?

At the end, it is only Godswill that will play out.
#Obidatti
quote author=lhordspy post=117000698]God is wonderful, he is the all-knowing, and the most-wise.

For it is written in:

Man no be God.

[/quote]
Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by lhordspy: 10:26am On Sep 26, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

I think I need to correct this your impression that winning an election is paramount. Winning is not paramount. National cohesion/unity of the country is paramount and that is why subsequent government have been having problems because they jettison National Unity that can foster National Loyalty to winning election.
If the our politicians have made what is written in chapter 2 Section 14 sub-section 3 as a standard, there will be no noise or agitation of such, because the Section specifically said the composition shall foster National Unity which in turn command National Loyalty. People you segregated can never be loyal to you and you must always find way to continue segregating them to rule them. This is what previous governments have been doing and Tinubu has not won election and he has began it.
Yes, it is a well known fact that the northern muslims are fundamentally inclined to their co-muslims whether they are good or bad doesn't bug them. Anyone that are close or school in the north will know this but Tinubu to continue saying he chose Shettima based on competence defeat logic. Meaning no single competent christain in the whole northern states.
Now to your comment on Dogara. Are you telling me that Dogara is not competent? If they're talking off competence, Shettima and Dogara are far apart. At least we know how Dogara excellently performed in the leader of the 8th Senate if we have to take away politics and face the reality. What did Shettima did in Borno, except to be crying up and down. It was during his tenure Boko Haram overran virtually all the local government in Borno while other states like Yobe and Adamawa that was occupied by Boko Haram were strategizing. I told somebody yesterday that being a governor does not make you the best. It is just an opportunity. There are many 1000 and 1 people that are minority groups in each state that if they had opportunity of governing their state, they would do better than some crop of governors we have had or having.
In Babachir Lawal, nobody is placing a bet on Tinubu choosing him because of the baggage of load on him.
If Lalong was so good of being DG he should also be good for VP. What of Boss Mustapha. In competence Lalong and Boss Mustapha are okay.

I never mention dogara is incompetent. But what am saying is dogara is not a team player, he is a self-centered, double-faced political prostitute. I put it to you sir, if you were the one in Tinubu's shoe and make thosd decison. You wouldnt pick a dogara. Everyone knows him for his selfish-ambition, no one takes him serious irrespective of his achievement or competency.

Secondly, A Lalong is politically relatively not vote-commanding in the core Norths. He is not much of a political big-wig that appeal to the rural Northern voters. He is a descent politician ofcourse, but he doesnt cut or sells across the North that much. And without bias and sentiment. You will agree to it that the only reason Lalong was choosen as a DG was not based on his competency or popularity, but because of to appease the religious tension all around.

Same with boss mustpha, who is relatively unknown in the Northern political space pre-2015. This guys cant even win a senatorial district election on their own without relying on party structure or political Godfather.

I think the ApC will zone the senate presidential post to the Northern christian for sure. But that will depend on the outcome of the election and how the christians votes affects the election in their favour.

The christians community will be shooting itself in the leg, big time if they choose not to drop this religion sentimentalism. Because if eventually APC wins without the christians voters then there is problem, the same problem the igbos are facing now in this buharis administration. They will be marginalised big time and be sideline because they wont have contributed to the victory... Because like a saying 'since you didnt contribute to my success and winning, why should i include you in my government or carry you along'

And guess what, that will be a recipe for future segregation and sidelining, people will call their voter's-might bluff. They will see them as non-influential, inconsequential and insignificant to winning an election. It will be that bad. Because that will bring a very divided Nigeria.

The christians going all over instigating a religious sentimentalism should better wake up and think twice. Negotiate with the APC candidate including all other candidates too. And get an assurance of inclusiveness and support instead of supporting one side and instigating their followers against the other.

Election can swing either way, if it swings to the way that they didnt support. It will be a very bad next four years or 8years for the christians community, just like the igbos are experiencing now.

Shalom sir.
Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by kafeii123: 10:40am On Sep 26, 2022
Always in cahoots with rogue elements this ones...
Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by Kingozymandias(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2022
lhordspy:

I never mention dogara is incompetent. But what am saying is dogara is not a team player, he is a self-centered, double-faced political prostitute. I put it to you sir, if you were the one in Tinubu's shoe and make thosd decison. You wouldnt pick a dogara. Everyone knows him for his selfish-ambition, no one takes him serious irrespective of his achievement or competency.

Secondly, A Lalong is politically relatively not vote-commanding in the core Norths. He is not much of a political big-wig that appeal to the rural Northern voters. He is a descent politician ofcourse, but he doesnt cut or sells across the North that much. And without bias and sentiment. You will agree to it that the only reason Lalong was choosen as a DG was not based on his competency or popularity, but because of to appease the religious tension all around.

Same with boss mustpha, who is relatively unknown in the Northern political space pre-2015. This guys cant even win a senatorial district election on their own without relying on party structure or political Godfather.

I think the ApC will zone the senate presidential post to the Northern christian for sure. But that will depend on the outcome of the election and how the christians votes affects the election in their favour.

The christians community will be shooting itself in the leg, big time if they choose not to drop this religion sentimentalism. Because if eventually APC wins without the christians voters then there is problem, the same problem the igbos are facing now in this buharis administration. They will be marginalised big time and be sideline because they wont have contributed to the victory... Because like a saying 'since you didnt contribute to my success and winning, why should i include you in my government or carry you along'

And guess what, that will be a recipe for future segregation and sidelining, people will call their voter's-might bluff. They will see them as non-influential, inconsequential and insignificant to winning an election. It will be that bad. Because that will bring a very divided Nigeria.

The christians going all over instigating a religious sentimentalism should better wake up and think twice. Negotiate with the APC candidate including all other candidates too. And get an assurance of inclusiveness and support instead of supporting one side and instigating their followers against the other.

Election can swing either way, if it swings to the way that they didnt support. It will be a very bad next four years or 8years for the christians community, just like the igbos are experiencing now.

Shalom sir.

Stop crying tesrs Inna new week even though I enjoy the tears. Get ready to wail more as Peter Obi rules you for the next 8 years grin
Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by Healthquest: 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, Tinubu action is worst than Atiku action because the claim of Atiku is that the last PDP president is from the south and ethically, he is right. But Tinubu making the christain community as non-consequential and trying to playing smart because he is looking for votes and claiming he chose Shettima based on competence. Is he trying to say, no single competent christain in the whole northern Nigeria. That on its own is an abuse and denigration at the highest level.
If he has kept to his first word that northern muslims will not vote for minority christain in the north because it's well known fact and we know that northern muslims see their christains counterpart as insignificant and second tribe to them. That can even be reasonably maneuver but standing on competence. What an insult that no single christain that is competent in the whole north.
You can continue to divide the people because you want vote and you think the same people you're dividing will fold their alms to continue dividing them.

Please if I may ask you, was the country as divided as it is today when Abiola and Ribadu Muslim-muslim ticket? You need to ask yourself that question before you start gaslighting. Nigeria is so divided that father and mother don't even trust themselves again. Also, in that Ribadu case people flip it away because they knew he can't win with it but APC and PDP with major structure can't be toil with because the prospect of anyone of them winning is very high and that is why people are concerned.
2011 ? Where were u 2011? I'm sure u dont know what your saying.

Ribadu was rallied round in 2011 by all until the election.

Now back to ur explanation for PDP.

Do u agree that if ATIKU win with pdp ,APC should field another Northerner to take power from ATIKU since northerners are the only one who can win election?.

You dont get the jack, that analogy doesnt go anywhere.
because it's a useless path.
We will rather allowed the big party fields northerner since they are the one that can win elections.

Let's get things straight, ATIKU stole the south chance and it must be challenged, Christian or MUSLIM is not the basis of fedral character.

Fedral character is based on geolocation
Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by Igbodicool(m): 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
lhordspy:

For it is written in:

Man no be God.

Your life will surely be like APC government!
Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by IfnobeGod20: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
lhordspy:

Shalom sir.
What made Dogara not to be a team player or self-centered? The way we play politics in this part of the world, defeat the purpose of playing Politics. It has always been winner takes all politics and that is why the nation is not growing.
Where as Dogara be found wanting in his service at the National Assembly or in his community? Just because his conscience cannot be bear the insensitive Muslim-muslim ticket, does not make him non-team player or self-centered. You must be aware that you owe your conscience a great deal or loyalty than a political party you belong. Even your political party is tertiary in loyalty you must show, first it must be to your conscience, follow by your nation before you choose your party. Dogara any other persons that may have one or other thing to say against the ticket is just been loyal to their conscience.
Many that are giving support to that insensitive ticket is just been loyal to their party, instead of been loyal to their conscience and their nation.

I don't buy the idea of winner take all strategy you depicted above that if the christains refused voting for Tinubu they won't be recognize by Tinubu's goverement and they will lose out. Government is all about inclusiveness. That's not how developed world play politics. Politics of exclusion because they didn't vote for you defeats reasoning and common sense. You should not expect everyone to vote for you because that's democracy. You cannot have everybody on your side because of divergent views and interests.
Re: Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare by LordOfTheGame: 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
If fraud has another name, it'll be called Tinubu but sadly, tinubu does not have a real and genuine Identity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation / Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) / APC Governors Line Up For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.