Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Nurse Injected Child Patient To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nurse Injected Child Patient To Death (840 Views)

I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect / Three Doctors Sued For Helping 38-Year-Old Mental Patient To Die / Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurse Injected Child Patient To Death by TheDemola: 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
The family of Mr Nwogu Victor are crying for justice as a nurse in MCC Hospital, Ogombo has allegedly injected their son to death.

The boy, aged 6, was reportedly sick of cough and catarrh and taken to the hospital.

The boy was reported to be okay and ready for discharge on Saturday morning, but unfortunately, an unnamed nurse came and gave the boy 4 doses of injection, without the boy having taken any food, thereafter giving up the ghost.

The family is therefore crying for justice as the hospital as refused to show any empathy.

See video:

https://www.facebook.com/Nwoguvictorc/videos/1238262116988180/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Nurse Injected Child Patient To Death by immortalcrown(m): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
Unnamed nurse means unknown nurse.

This is so disheartening.
Re: Nurse Injected Child Patient To Death by TheDemola: 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mod please help push to front page and right section
Lalasticlala Puskin

Re: Nurse Injected Child Patient To Death by cherishmichael: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
Imagine, unamed nurse, Nawaa ooo, and they refused to bring out the nurse that injected theboy before he died
Well sha not me i could have kill alot
Re: Nurse Injected Child Patient To Death by MatrixReloaded: 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
This story doesn't add up, even from the mother side too.. how can a boy of under 5 yrs develop flu and he was subdued to hospital bed? Like wise was their any medication prior to the last injection administered? If the symptoms is most likely a high temperature which can be reduce with nappy towel on forehead and syrup post nasal drip..
As a non medical practitioner I can deduce that the boy was given over dose injection leading to cardiac arrest...
Re: Nurse Injected Child Patient To Death by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
cherishmichael:
Imagine, untamed nurse, Nawaa ooo, and they refused to bring out the nurse that injected theboy before he died
Well sha not me i could have kill alot

You could have killed a lot

Do you mean in retaliation of the crime?

If yes, then you are not quite different from the killer.

Maybe even worse, cause the killer could have been a mistake and was ignorant that the child had not eaten.

But yours is deliberate.

Let's learn not to react rashly to matters and end up complicating them in the process. There are due processes to follow in this matter.

I learnt this from our master, "The Unity". He's coming soon God willing. Prepare.
Re: Nurse Injected Child Patient To Death by cherishmichael: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
UnusualEmissary:

You could have killed a lot

Do you mean in retaliation of the crime?

If yes, then you are not quite different from the killer.

Maybe even worse, cause the killer could have been a mistake and was ignorant that the child had not eaten.

But yours is deliberate.

Let's learn not to react rashly to matters and end up complicating them in the process. There are due processes to follow in this matter.

I learnt this from our master, "The Unity". He's coming soon God willing. Prepare.

Abeggi, do you know the full story? The hospital still call police for the crying parents claiming that they were causing Violence.
Re: Nurse Injected Child Patient To Death by RoyalBlu(f): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
Oh my goodness embarassed

How could this have happened?

The first thing a nurse who administers injections asks is if the patient has eaten.

Who was there with the boy?

This is highly unacceptable. OMG embarassed
Re: Nurse Injected Child Patient To Death by adeeyarhabdulla: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAq5YZeWngo
Watch all Erling Haaland Best Goals and Assists 21/22 HD
Re: Nurse Injected Child Patient To Death by Chamber10(m): 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
TheDemola:
The family of Mr Nwogu Victor are crying for justice as a nurse in MCC Hospital, Ogombo has allegedly injected their son to death.

The boy, aged 6, was reportedly sick of cough and catarrh and taken to the hospital.

The boy was reported to be okay and ready for discharge on Saturday morning, but unfortunately, an unnamed nurse came and gave the boy 4 doses of injection, without the boy having taken any food, thereafter giving up the ghost.

The family is therefore crying for justice as the hospital as refused to show any empathy.

See video:

https://www.facebook.com/Nwoguvictorc/videos/1238262116988180/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

This is too much to bear. What kind of nonsense is this. God save us

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 push to Front page for greater awareness.
Re: Nurse Injected Child Patient To Death by TheDemola: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Chamber10:

This is too much to bear. What kind of nonsense is this. God save us

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 push to Front page for greater awareness.
It is so sad
I don't know why the mods refused to push to front page.

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy As Grandmother Sets Son,wife,2 Grandchildren Ablaze In Ondo / Bauchi Chief Accountant And His Two Sons Die In Road Crash / My Friend Has Been Locked In A Room Without Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.