Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest (4415 Views)

Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online / House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by irunoko(m): 7:05am On Sep 26, 2022
Helgreenluv:

Very unfortunate. He is an evil man. You need to hear what he does to anyone he kidnaps. The guy is merciless.
care to explain? Please what does he do to his victims?
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by irunoko(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
He's a child of God but doesn't keep his ways in God's direction.
he's not even a Christian talkless of a child of God.hes just a church attendee or goer like many religious Christians With little or no character or work ethics.a Christian means a Christ like person or a follower of Christ not a church attendee.church attendee doesn't make you a Christian same way everyone going to school doesn't make them a student.those days (I don't know whether they still do that Shii now) whenever prospective students don't meet up with the admission requirements maybe in terms of jamb score or whatever,they Will Start doing wannabe student by pretending they were admitted, living in the hostel and be distracting serious minded people that came to read.na their type dey go party Monday to Friday after lectures.they only go for lectures not to learn but to show off whatever clownish clothes They are wearing.so just the same way not everyone in school or lecture hall is a student, not everyone going to church is a Christian or even wants to be a Christian

The jenifas diary series Will give you an idea of what I'm talking about ( if you used to watch it.jenifa was never admitted as a student but she used to live in school hostel with other students)
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by irunoko(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
He's a child of God but doesn't keep his ways in God's direction.
modified
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 26, 2022
Helgreenluv:

Lol. I tell you. That's why it's never good to envy anyone's wealth. You never can tell how they make their money

Imagine if someone had posted on his online videos that flaunting wealth like that was unchristianlike? Imagine how many braindead Nigerians would have replied "you're a hater!" "Jealousy no go kill you!" blah blah. Many Nigerians are a special breed of stupid. Give a pig money. There are enough Nigerians that'll be ready to lick its snout.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 26, 2022
Aladdin1:
Its one thing to be a christian and its another thing to keep Gods commandment.the guy most certainly found it hard to do the latter.meanwhile sheeps do sometimes stray out of the fold.

There's a whole world of difference between straying, and going neck deep in evil. There's a difference between falling into sin, and being absolutely devillish. No amount of crying in church will change that.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by DaInferno(m): 7:39am On Sep 26, 2022
Hmmm
irunoko:
I understand you very well.this guys are emotionally damaged, broken and battered so they need to do anything unimaginable to get money to heal the emotional damage poverty has subjected them to over the years.not that the Blood money has changed their mindset,it has exposed their character and why they can never have rest and sustainable Wealth.

Someone that they told that from 1-3 am for the rest of your life you must not sleep,you must be chanting incantation and the day you forget and sleep off its either you die in your sleep or run mad ,or they say you cannot sleep with your wife again no matter the konji wey dey hold you so that explains why 70 percent of their criminal monies go to drugs and alcohol to alleviate the depression, anxiety and regrets.any one of them saying they don't regret is either deceiving himself or his listener

In moments when they are alone,they feel the pangs of pain and regrets but there's nobody that can help them.ok look at it this way, someone tells you that you cannot sleep for 2 days from 1-3 am instead you should be drinking the blood of a cow or a human,tell me how you go ever dey normal or them tell you make you go sleep for inside grave overnight for some days naked and you must not move or Run no matter the noise you hear or how uncomfortable you are,tell me how you wan Normal?

You Think say E easy to kill human being and still dey Normal? Not Chicken or turkey O.you Think you Can kill your mother and watch her die gruesomely and still be normal? Some of these guys are living under the curse of their mother which was invoked on them on their death bed. One of them said when he killed his mother,his mother said you will have the money but you Will live a life of shame all Your life and took her last breadth. shortly after the guy started developing a strange body odor that you cannot even go near him or Want to talk to him.if you are really a patient person you will cover you nose and endurei and tolerate his presence.yes he has the money but nobody wants to be around him.his domestic staff don't stay for long.once they collect their first salary,they japa.those ones claim not only does the house Smell, they hear strange noises at night.only him in a big house,no one wants to live with him or be associated with him.of recent I heard he committed suicide.you don't want to know the shocking price and miles these guys go through to get money and loose their rest and sanity.jesus is not even asking for too much.the things demons will demand from you are always dangerous things that threaten your existence, family,sanity,rest or peace of mind.so all these going to church thing is just to ease the pain of the guilt and internal pain they're going through.

I have pastors as family members and the kinds of things I hear when they come to the house for counselling,it's too disgusting to say, sometimes I have to leave the sitting room because I don't want to hear anything that Will traumatize me.now imagine all the nonsense pastors hear on a daily basis

If you want them to stop breaking eggs in front of the gate (because it's not only constituting environmental pollution,it is also inviting demons into your environment which amounts to physical and spiritual pollution) snap or film them secretly when they're doing it and post it on social media, they'll stop immediately.

The last thing they want is to add embarassment to all The travails they're going through.when you snap it and upload on sm, they'll know someone within their vicinity is doing that and they'll be forced to move to another environment because they thrive in secrecy and silence
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by DaInferno(m): 7:40am On Sep 26, 2022
Donpenny:
Here in the South particularly delta, Ph and benin , you will see young men driving expensive cars, rent and building mansion without verifiable source of income. In my street here in asaba, almost all these houses are owned by fraudster. What baffuses me is on Sunday you see all of them heading to churches to flaunt their ill gotten wealth to pastors in the name of tilth and offering, some may even be kidnappers and ritualist . Early in the morning you see same set of people you saw in church smashing raw eggs and diff fetishe things at their gates and t-junction. You wonder if you now have herbalist as neighbours. The worse is once you complain they tag you hater and all sought of derogatory names. The south needs alot of reformation
I thought it was oil money na...Asaba d enter my eyes o, wanna come down and hustle, not fraud o! Oil money grin
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 26, 2022
Etosha:
When you see religion greatly displayed on the forehead of a man, be wary of such a man.

You're a wise man. The people I suspect most in church are those that always fall under "the anointing", those that go "ho!ho!ho! at everything the pastor says, those that cry etc. Nigerians confuse cheap emotional outbursts with the move of the Holy Spirit...and many pastors encourage this because it makes them feel good about themselves. May of them feel the more chaotic a service is, the more powerful it is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Helgreenluv(m): 8:22am On Sep 26, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Imagine if someone had posted on his online videos that flaunting wealth like that was unchristianlike? Imagine how many braindead Nigerians would have replied "you're a hater!" "Jealousy no go kill you!" blah blah. Many Nigerians are a special breed of stupid. Give a pig money. There are enough Nigerians that'll be ready to lick its snout.
Lol. Honestly you are right. Its very pathetic. Do you know the most funny and annoying part? Whenever he post pictures or videos of himself flaunting his ill gotten wealth, he'd always tell people to double their hustle by working hard. He was always making donations in church and I learnt he's very close to his Pastor and the Pastor often used him as a good example and he'd always prophesy to the criminal but he failed to see vision that his wealth is ill gotten. This bastard was once a banker with Sterling bank. He is known to be merciless to him victims. He doesn't mind beating you to death if your people are wasting time to pay any ransom he demands. Can you imagine?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Helgreenluv(m): 8:23am On Sep 26, 2022
wiseone28:
Oboy, me wey be good person i no even pray that much
Lol. Even me o
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Helgreenluv(m): 8:24am On Sep 26, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

You're a wise man. The people I suspect most in church are those that always fall under "the anointing", those that go "ho!ho!ho! at everything the pastor says, those that cry etc. Nigerians confuse cheap emotional outbursts with the move of the Holy Spirit...and many pastors encourage this because it makes them feel good about themselves. May of them feel the more chaotic a service is, the more powerful it is.
It's very unfortunate and saddening to say the least
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Helgreenluv(m): 8:26am On Sep 26, 2022
irunoko:
he's not even a Christian talkless of a child of God.hes just a church attendee or goer like many religious Christians With little or no character or work ethics.a Christian means a Christ like person or a follower of Christ not a church attendee.church attendee doesn't make you a Christian same way everyone going to school doesn't make them a student.those days (I don't know whether they still do that Shii now) whenever prospective students don't meet up with the admission requirements maybe in terms of jamb score or whatever,they Will Start doing wannabe student by pretending they were admitted, living in the hostel and be distracting serious minded people that came to read.na their type dey go party Monday to Friday after lectures.they only go for lectures not to learn but to show off whatever clownish clothes They are wearing.so just the same way not everyone in school or lecture hall is a student, not everyone going to church is a Christian or even wants to be a Christian

The jenifas diary series Will give you an idea of what I'm talking about ( if you used to watch it.jenifa was never admitted as a student but she used to live in school hostel with other students)
Yea I can relate. You are absolutely right

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Helgreenluv(m): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2022
DaInferno:
I thought it was oil money na...Asaba d enter my eyes o, wanna come down and hustle, not fraud o! Oil money grin
Lol. Thank God you said not fraud. May God bless your hustle
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Helgreenluv(m): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2022
irunoko:
care to explain? Please what does he do to his victims?
He would beat them will machete, he'd use stick to break their bones if their people are wasting time to pay any ransom he demands for. He was a banker with Sterling bank. He last victim was a banker called Danjuma. He even broke the guys legs just to make his people hasten the payment of the 50M ransom he demanded for. Watch the video and listen to one of his victim narrating what he experienced in his hands but the bastard was denying that he didn't know the man. Instead he was pleading for forgiveness but when he was asked,"did you pity Danjuma when you broke his legs? He never denied it instead he kept pleading for mercy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Helgreenluv(m): 8:41am On Sep 26, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Beware of those fanatics, they are evil.
Very evil indeed
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Helgreenluv(m): 8:42am On Sep 26, 2022
austine4real:
Nawa o

Let God be the judge
Amen o
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 26, 2022
Helgreenluv:

Lol. Honestly you are right. Its very pathetic. Do you know the most funny and annoying part? Whenever he post pictures or videos of himself flaunting his ill gotten wealth, he'd always tell people to double their hustle by working hard. He was always making donations in church and I learnt he's very close to his Pastor and the Pastor often used him as a good example and he'd always prophesy to the criminal but he failed to see vision that his wealth is ill gotten. This bastard was once a banker with Sterling bank. He is known to be merciless to him victims. He doesn't mind beating you to death if your people are wasting time to pay any ransom he demands. Can you imagine?

Just imagine. I'm a Christian, but I'm done with organised religion for quite some time. I don't usually take any pastor seriously until he has proved himself. So many things are wrong with Nigerian Christianity. Church growth is measured in how much is generated through tithes and offerings and the crowd you gather. Personal Christian growth is measured in how "blessed" financially you are. It's pathetic.
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by irunoko(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2022
shocked shocked
Helgreenluv:
He would beat them will machete, he'd use stick to break their bones if their people are wasting time to pay any ransom he demands for. He was a banker with Sterling bank. He last victim was a banker called Danjuma. He even broke the guys legs just to make his people hasten the payment of the 50M ransom he demanded for. Watch the video and listen to one of his victim narrating what he experienced in his hands but the bastard was denying that he didn't know the man. Instead he was pleading for forgiveness but when he was asked,"did you pity Danjuma when you broke his legs? He never denied it instead he kept pleading for mercy
that man na demon o shocked

Chisossss.no Human being should go through that level of gruesome torture shocked
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by irunoko(m): 9:31am On Sep 26, 2022
Helgreenluv:

Yea I can relate. You are absolutely right
and na those kain wannabe students who have no future ambition or destination dey recruit others into cultism, trying to shame them for not being a cultist by calling them weaklings, Omo mummy etc so any serious student who has not been trained at home,has low self esteem or wants to belong by force or needs validation from friends and peers easily falls prey to such riffraffs disguising as students.hence you see children of pastors, children of notable men doing cultism or crime so when the father has gone for revival in another state,the mother has gone for envangelism/choir practice,the son is in babalawo shrine looking for Dark powers to enable him in his criminal activities

And the interesting thing is that they know how to spot vulnerable and innocent students especially jambites by using narcisstic tactics i.e words like Omo mummy to manipulate and gaslight innocent students or students whose parents don't give their children listening ears to their children's challenges . those are majorly the victims they lure into criminal activities by convincing them why they're better off being criminals than being decent students and graduating.theyre the same people that convince their Victims to drop out of school meanwhile the parents Will be going through thick and thin to pay school fees while they blow the money in clubs and on drugs.they shame male students for collecting pocket money from their parents and convince them that they're better off stealing, raping and kidnapping to extort money from their peers than wait for mummy or daddy to send money to them.school is usually their training ground for criminality, bullying, extortion, rape and murder before they go out to unleash terror into the society.moreover this John cannot say he was never a cultist in school because it takes a special kind of wickedness and brutality to subject his kidnapped Victims to such gruesome torture.abi Shey 100 thousand naira easy to see talkless of 50 million naira? It takes a sacrificial kind of love to sell your house and properties to release to kidnappers for your loved ones to be free (that's if your properties are even worth that amount)

Na their type be this John lyon.after uselessing themselves in school and destroying the lives of others they now commercialize their criminality in a large scale.they just go to school not to study and graduate but so that people Will not say them no go school

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by dollytino4real(f): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2022
Religion is just a cover up for many of dem! Bandits boko boys go to mosque too dey still kill n steal
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Helgreenluv(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2022
irunoko:
and na those kain wannabe students who have no future ambition or destination dey recruit others into cultism, trying to shame them for not being a cultist by calling them weaklings, Omo mummy etc so any serious student who has not been trained at home,has low self esteem or wants to belong by force or needs validation from friends and peers easily falls prey to such riffraffs disguising as students.hence you see children of pastors, children of notable men doing cultism or crime so when the father has gone for revival in another state,the mother has gone for envangelism/choir practice,the son is in babalawo shrine looking for Dark powers to enable him in his criminal activities

And the interesting thing is that they know how to spot vulnerable and innocent students especially jambites by using narcisstic tactics i.e words like Omo mummy to manipulate and gaslight innocent students or students whose parents don't give their children listening ears to their children's challenges . those are majorly the victims they lure into criminal activities by convincing them why they're better off being criminals than being decent students and graduating.theyre the same people that convince their Victims to drop out of school meanwhile the parents Will be going through thick and thin to pay school fees while they blow the money in clubs and on drugs.they shame male students for collecting pocket money from their parents and convince them that they're better off stealing, raping and kidnapping to extort money from their peers than wait for mummy or daddy to send money to them.school is usually their training ground for criminality, bullying, extortion, rape and murder before they go out to unleash terror into the society.moreover this John cannot say he was never a cultist in school because it takes a special kind of wickedness and brutality to subject his kidnapped Victims to such gruesome torture.abi Shey 100 thousand naira easy to see talkless of 50 million naira? It takes a sacrificial kind of love to sell your house and properties to release to kidnappers for your loved ones to be free (that's if your properties are even worth that amount)

Na their type be this John lyon.after uselessing themselves in school and destroying the lives of others they now commercialize their criminality in a large scale.they just go to school not to study and graduate but so that people Will not say them no go school
Honestly. He is just a bad egg. May God continue to expose them. Whenever I see people coming to social media to show off money, I just laugh in my heart and tell myself say na them them

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Helgreenluv(m): 11:37am On Sep 26, 2022
irunoko:
shocked shocked that man na demon o shocked

Chisossss.no Human being should go through that level of gruesome torture shocked
This one na big demon. Even satan himself go dey fear this kind person. God is too merciful. This kind of person shouldn't be alive

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Helgreenluv(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Just imagine. I'm a Christian, but I'm done with organised religion for quite some time. I don't usually take any pastor seriously until he has proved himself. So many things are wrong with Nigerian Christianity. Church growth is measured in how much is generated through tithes and offerings and the crowd you gather. Personal Christian growth is measured in how "blessed" financially you are. It's pathetic.
Wow! I'm also like that. The Church has now become a business venture. It's very sad. I'm sure his Pastor must have been frequenting his house before he was arrested and exposed. Shame unto him
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by irunoko(m): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
Helgreenluv:

Honestly. He is just a bad egg. May God continue to expose them. Whenever I see people coming to social media to show off money, I just laugh in my heart and tell myself say na them them
exactly
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
Helgreenluv:

Wow! I'm also like that. The Church has now become a business venture. It's very sad. I'm sure his Pastor must have been frequenting his house before he was arrested and exposed. Shame unto him

Might have even been using him as an example of how God could be blessing and using anyone as a vessel of honour blah blah. Nigerians do lose their senses when it involves money or/and religion.
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Helgreenluv(m): 9:44am On Sep 27, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Might have even been using him as an example of how God could be blessing and using anyone as a vessel of honour blah blah. Nigerians do lose their senses when it involves money or/and religion.
Lol. Honestly money and religion are big problems to Nigerians. It's so unfortunate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mpape First Bank Robbery: Suspects Name Alleged Informant / Nigerian Big Boy, Tobi, Runs Mad In Turkey, Chases Passersby On The Street / Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.