Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage (24374 Views)

Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate / APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today / Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage by toideve(m): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2022
Shetemi12:
This is 1 MILLION march yesterday!

I just finished counting, the Total number is 977 678 people. The people really came out!

Mumu march!

Please stop crying
Re: APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage by Dragonsword: 10:18am On Sep 26, 2022
Chinonye2022:
Atiku is coming
Yes ooooo.... Back to Dubai
Re: APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage by Getfun: 10:18am On Sep 26, 2022
Hmm I can say clearly Asiwaju will trust his loyalist who have not betrayed him than those who have at a point and now turned a new leave, they have not seen anything yet, if he wins by mistake,they will now see pepper... He is going to shenk alot of people . Most especially the so called Governors most especially those who don't have another term to rule their states
Re: APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage by Akerele44(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2022
Shetemi12:

I just finished counting, the Total number is 977 678 people. The people really came out!

Mumu march!

I don't know who is giving fake news of APC governor's complaining... Labour party and lies are like 5 and 6
Re: APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage by Dragonsword: 10:24am On Sep 26, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Evil witchcraft broom party! See the disaster they wrecked on Nigeria!

Anywhere you see the apc urchins chase them away, they are no good people full of rapists, kidnappers, thugs, touts and over-aged degenerates!
A party that's parading a formal drug baron as their presidential flag bearer what do you expect??

Re: APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage by Eriokanmi: 10:32am On Sep 26, 2022
Shetemi12:

Mumu march!
Keep posting pictures taken by your fellow urchins in the evening after the event had been over. People are not stupid. The atmosphere says it all. Do people hold rallies in the evening? These urchins sef grin

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage by MossLuv: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2022
God will continue to set confusion in the camp of Nigeria thief thief parties
Re: APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage by Nocare77: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2022
We ain't gon' vote for apc the party is full of witches

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage by CSTRR: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2022
DIKEnaWAR:
smiley Ok

Elect Tinubu first. He will make sure all the power brokers of today are retired for his boys to take over.
Lol.
The North will deal with him, if he tries it as president.

And this time, there would be no south to protect him.

He is not our candidate afterall.
His case would be worse than Jonathan.
Re: APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage by wallarwallar(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2022
Racoon:
Desperate power tussle everywhere.The real betrayal and backstabbing is yet to come. Sept 28 will open the floodgates. Baba wey no well and drug kingpin e dey shout emilokan.

How is ur father doing? Be sincere
Re: APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage by lagosrd: 11:22am On Sep 26, 2022
Please sabotage
Re: APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage by DModeCntStopMe: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2022
Shetemi12:

Mumu march!

Your cry never start

Las las na suicide get you on 29th may 2023, the day Peter Obi will be sworn in as the president

Re: APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage by Truthisunique2: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2022
Shetemi12:

Mumu march!
lol, they would tell you it was snapped when rally have not commerced but na road dem dey already so

Obidients is overated
Re: APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage by Originalsly: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2022
Why would he ask them to nominate people when he already knows he will pick his own? I see with the Governors.... made them fools.
Re: APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage by Mrkindness: 11:33am On Sep 26, 2022
Shetemi12:

Mumu march!
how does this your mumuism relate to the topic of APC and their governors
Re: APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage by GardenOfGod(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2022
Let none of them give any excuse not to participate in the impending embarrasment awaiting their old dragon druglord. They must all be active participants to their doom. I don't understand what APC will campaign with... Nonsense druggie party.
Chinonye2022:
[b]EXCLUSIVE: APC governors angry over list of Tinubu’s campaign council, threaten sabotage

The APC governors suspect their political future is not secured in the hands of Mr Tinubu, whom they accused of sidelining them.[/b]

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/555966-exclusive-apc-governors-angry-over-list-of-tinubus-campaign-council-threaten-sabotage.html

Re: APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage by 9jahotblog: 11:53am On Sep 26, 2022
I’ve been saying it times without number that Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii. APC Muslim-Muslim ticket will surely destroyed APC the more. It’s a known fact. Christians all over Nigeria will support Atiku/Okowa of Pdp that balanced things up. Like Buhari of APC like the drug baron Tinubu of APC, they have no plan to execute in Nigeria . What they are only looking for is power and the money they want to embezzled in the treasury. Both the North East governors and the North west governors including the North central governors will work against Tinubu presidential bid. Tinubu will be shamed and disgrace in the South West states. The south west states will reject him for not balancing things up. February 25th, 2023 presidential election is around the corner and everyone are rooting for Atiku/Okowa of Pdp. Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go. Pdp!!! Power to the People.
Re: APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage by Mrfixitt(m): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
Shetemi12:
1 MILLION MARCH

Don't say anything o
Why are spamming this thread with your gibberish. Mods do the needful
Re: APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage by Khaysee: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
There is crises in pdp Apc LP lagos and rivers branch

I hv no respect for any Nigeria politicians because they are all after their wallet
Re: APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage by Bombolistic: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
The house divided against itself cannot stand. GOD wins
Re: APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage by Invest4growth: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
It will be deadly for the candidate to concede to Governor's requests fully. You cannot be too sure whom.they are working for. A middle of the road is to give them 2 nominees plus themselves. There should be no entitlement .mentality in post ,2023 elections. Let us plan to rebuild the damaged foundation
Re: APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage by vicdonzy(m): 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
[quote author=Shetemi12 post=117004468]This is 1 MILLION march yesterday!

Mumu march!

Are you this jobless
Re: APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage by Agent17th: 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
Shetemi12:

Mumu march!

The one million march is a hyperbolic statement. It doesn't mean the individuals are or must be a million.

Even if na one person, is it ur march? Face front
Re: APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage by samwash(m): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
Confusion in the camp of our enemies.
God is too faithful to fail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad / Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians / Orji Uzor-Kalu Launches OUK Entertainment International Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.