Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad (24298 Views)

Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source / Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) / I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2023

This Peter Obi’s leaked ‘thank you daddy’ audio shouldn’t be taken as a usual trending joking matter; all sensible and patriotic citizens should publicly condemn it. It is a threat to our unity and democracy. If it is not handled well, it will be having negative impacts on our next elections.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1642510116090945536

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
APC is a party of criminals currently pushing out propaganda like the fake Peter Obi audio. It is not their first time and it won't be the last

145 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Peter Obi should be arrested immediately with alacrity

123 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by OmotolaBoy(m): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban Presido

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by leroi01(m): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
This guy should go and play with sand.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by KingsCity: 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
An All Muslim Ticket is great for Nigerian unity?

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by History555: 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
Bashir that scored 2 votes and was claiming rigging is talking

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by nlreserve: 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
APC is the real threat to Nigerian democracy.

One thing I know is that MURIC wouldn't have allowed a Christian-Christian ticket in Nigeria. Prior to the election, they were already preaching that no Muslim should vote a Christian candidate.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by kk2027: 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
KingsCity:

MM ticket is a religous unifier

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by kk2027: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
KingsCity:

MM ticket is a religous unifier

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by 9jii(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
Obi is an IPOB terrorists, religious bigot known by all sensible people in this country.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by SHINJA: 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
Bashir the stupid head slamming mohammadian terrorists...

Will muslims ever accept christian-christian ticket...

Fool

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by 9jii(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2023
SHINJA:
Bashir the stupid head slamming mohammadian terrorists...

Will muslims ever accept christian-christian ticket...

Fool
See religious bigotry by ipob-Obi people.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by SHINJA: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
9jii:

See religious bigotry by ipob-Obi people.

This one don go take werin bat dey take ...

12 Likes

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by SmartPolician: 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
Peter Obi asked Pastor Oyedepo to campaign for him and so fvcking what?

Take him to court if you have a problem with that!

23 Likes

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by 9jii(m): 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
SHINJA:

This one don go take werin bat dey take ...
Said by Ipob terrorists

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by magoo10(m): 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
The fake video is a threat to your fake unity.
Speak for your fake self

17 Likes

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by SHINJA: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
9jii:
Obi is an IPOB terrorists, religious bigot known by all sensible people in this country.

We all know who the real terrorists are in this country ..

We all know their are fighting for their god..

Some day this country will be divided...

We Christians can't stay together with head slammers

19 Likes

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by SHINJA: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
9jii:

Said by Ipob terrorists

Head slamming mohammadian terrorist

7 Likes

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by SHINJA: 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2023
SmartPolician:
Peter Obi asked Pastor Oyedepo to campaign for him and so fvcking what?

Take him to court if you have a problem with that!

I wonder...

Will those head slammers ever accept christian-christian TICKET?

We all know how those terrorists destroy Jonathan regime because he was a Christian...

15 Likes

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by SHINJA: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
I pray for the day Christians will become extremist like Muslims...

This rubbish don too much..How one religion go dey push Christians any how....

12 Likes

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by 9jii(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
SHINJA:

Head slamming mohammadian terrorist
Sunday screamers jisos flesh eater.

5 Likes

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by raskymonojendor: 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
SHINJA:
I pray for the day Christians will become extremist like Muslims...

This rubbish don too much..How one religion go dey push Christians any how....

Bigot. IPOB/ESN are Christian extremists.

I am a Christian and I voted for Tinubu.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by 9jii(m): 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
SHINJA:

We all know who the real terrorists are in this country ..

We all know their are fighting for their god..

Some day this country will be divided...

We Christians can't stay together with head slammers
True God has done it light prevails over darkness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by SHINJA: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Bigot. IPOB/ESN are Christian extremists.

I am a Christian and I voted for Tinubu.

Head slamming Christian grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by SHINJA: 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
9jii:

Sunday screamers jisos flesh eater.

Head slamming Moon worshippers grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by SHINJA: 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
For Nigeria to develop we have to divide this country...

Christians can't stay together with Muslims..

9 Likes

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by GreyLaw(m): 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
I think there is something APC is afraid of in Peter Obi that's making them get jittery. There are other candidates who also went to court but APC isn't worried about them.

What exactly is the problem? I see no issues with a plea for support. Tinubu and Shettima went to even the Sultan of Sokoto and Tinubu clearly begged the Sultan for support. It's normal. I see no issues here.

The focus is on the court case. Nothing else.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by Felabrity: 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
Tinubu is a threat to democracy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
Felabrity:
Tinubu is a threat to democracy
thank you Daddy

47 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate / Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors / Labour Party Vice Presidential Candidate, Yusuf Datti Visits Sheikh Qaribullah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.