Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel (66685 Views)

Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home / Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) / Carpenter Excited As Businessman Purchases 15 Coffins. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel by Winningrace: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
just thinking....
Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel by Yoighaman(m): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nice one.

More power to his elbow.

At least, he is not a lazy youth or a Yahoo! (Thief) boy.
Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel by Tgb1: 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Oh
Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
ominilongest:

Oponu ayirada
don't you v shame or its the hunger that reconfigured you to sensual comatose?
You came online to ask for bara and you still v guts to yab. Ori e buru ni?
See your life outside in the screenshot attached. The general public, beware of this beggar called ominilongest.

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel by everythinggirly(f): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
I hope it's legit and not the other way round.
Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
nosleep:
Yahoo remain the best job in Nigeria. Take it or leave it. until we have a better government I will love Yahoo till the end.
EFCC remain the best anti-yahoo job in Nigeria. Take it or leave it. Until you and your type are been arrested and charge to court for duping people I will love EFCC
Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel by ominilongest(m): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
don't you v shame or its the hunger that reconfigured you to sensual comatose?
You came online to ask for bara and you still v guts to yab. Ori e buru ni?
See your life outside in the screenshot attached. The general public, beware of this beggar called ominilongest.
Typical pussy behavior grin
Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
nosleep:
Yahoo remain the best job in Nigeria. Take it or leave it. until we have a better government I will love Yahoo till the end.

Enjoy your blood money
Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel by LockDown69(m): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
No de loud am, your people go end you.
Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel by Burgerlomo: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
cool
Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel by everythinggirly(f): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
I hope it's legit and not the other way round...
Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
ominilongest:

Typical pussy behavior grin

If a woman act like you did, you ll say she's a gold digger. But you publicly disgraced yourself now and you want it to appear normal. You are indeed not normal. Shameless lazy beggar.

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel by craves(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
EdoBoy90:
This one done start Yahoo Yahoo and he is telling us how Carpentry made him wealthy.

We use things to cover up in Nigeria.

My guy, Carpentry is not poor man business, carpenters get grade. The building next to where I live belongs to a carpenter. He has 2 sales girls at his show room with over 9 boys some of which are on apprenticeship while others he pays salary.

If you go to his show room and find the type of furniture he does and how much they cost. You go know say carpenter get levels.

There is another in my church... A young guy . His genre of carpentry is into roofing of houses. From season to season he gets roofing contracts running into several hundreds of thousandths and millons atimes. I no near am for where money dey. He is among the richest young persons in my church.

So my guy, hands-on skills pays well. Unless the person no sabi work.
Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Wisetrue99:
Nice one!

Buhari, changing lives grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel by osazsky(m): 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
Oga u be learner...those things u posted are jobs of an amatuer..enter edo if u wan see furniture kid...so na so Anambra reach

Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
Okealaaye:
They have no knowledge of their past, recent or remote. He became a lonely man after he returned from exile, just because the people he stood in the trenches for deserted him so soon after the Great War. But the Yoruba, being the ACCOMMODATORS they are, fought his tribal land speculators and restored to him his patrimony at 22, Queen's Drive, Ikoyi, Lagos. His kinsmen were not so fortunate in what became known in history as Abandoned Properties in Port Harcourt. Much later, one of his acolytes who used to swallow his spittle, swore upon the curse of shameful death if he ever deserted his fathers for strangers. He jumped ship and took sides with the former Tormentors of his fathers. The rest as they say, is history. Tinubu rose to the occasion and restored a modicum of respect to this great son of Africa, abandoned so characteristically by his people. The man wailed till death, sorrowful and rejected. One of them called his wailings in the twilight of his life, the RANTINGS of an ant! He placed a curse on the impudent interloper forthwith. And many years later he died the death of the unfulfilled, being removed ignominiously as Senate President of the federal Republic when he least expected it. Now, this here Tinubu took it upon himself to do for the Great Zik what the mean and ungrateful beneficiaries of his munificence could not bring themselves to do. They'll yet curse and name-call Tinubu, just because they're the people who call their enemies friend and their friends, enemies! What a people! May God spare us from having these ingrates controlling the rudders of our home-bound ocean liner.

what was the essence of this rubbish? Even Zik's house that Tinubu offered to fix. He didn't even fix it anymore as Anambra state government fixed it. Oga stop all this lies and disinformation
Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel by ominilongest(m): 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

If a woman act like you did, you ll say she's a gold digger. But you publicly disgraced yourself now and you want it to appear normal. You are indeed not normal. Shameless lazy beggar.
Da dan di din
Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel by MrBanner(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
ominilongest:
24??
How old are me?
How old are me, wey no fit boast of 2k for account embarassed

Help meeeeee
Somebody help meee ooo embarassed

166 273 8061
Acc ess bank

Hungr no go kill una o

Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise oam4j nlfpmod
Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel by zombieHUNTER: 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
Okealaaye:
They have no knowledge of their past, recent or remote. He became a lonely man after he returned from exile, just because the people he stood in the trenches for deserted him so soon after the Great War. But the Yoruba, being the ACCOMMODATORS they are, fought his tribal land speculators and restored to him his patrimony at 22, Queen's Drive, Ikoyi, Lagos. His kinsmen were not so fortunate in what became known in history as Abandoned Properties in Port Harcourt. Much later, one of his acolytes who used to swallow his spittle, swore upon the curse of shameful death if he ever deserted his fathers for strangers. He jumped ship and took sides with the former Tormentors of his fathers. The rest as they say, is history. Tinubu rose to the occasion and restored a modicum of respect to this great son of Africa, abandoned so characteristically by his people. The man wailed till death, sorrowful and rejected. One of them called his wailings in the twilight of his life, the RANTINGS of an ant! He placed a curse on the impudent interloper forthwith. And many years later he died the death of the unfulfilled, being removed ignominiously as Senate President of the federal Republic when he least expected it. Now, this here Tinubu took it upon himself to do for the Great Zik what the mean and ungrateful beneficiaries of his munificence could not bring themselves to do. They'll yet curse and name-call Tinubu, just because they're the people who call their enemies friend and their friends, enemies! What a people! May God spare us from having these ingrates controlling the rudders of our home-bound ocean liner.

Nigerians say NO to Muslim Muslim ticket

it's from the pit of hell
Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

Nigerians say NO to Muslim Muslim ticket

it's from the pit of hell

Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
obynzo:

what was the essence of this rubbish? Even Zik's house that Tinubu offered to fix. He didn't even fix it anymore as Anambra state government fixed it. Oga stop all this lies and disinformation

The question is, Does my description and analysis fit you people? Answer Yes or No.
Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel by zombieHUNTER: 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
Okealaaye:

no correlation between what I said and what thief chimaroke said..

yes thief, a Nigerian Court found him wanting and took away most of his looted assets, Cosmo fm, Elizabeth high school, ebeano estates, list is endless, he was waiting for death only for the woman Governor of Enugu,
fellow thief ugwuanyi came to his rescue with a senatorial seat.

He's only afraid because the stooge, Mba, he's planning to impose on Enugu state might be upstaged by the labour party.

Nigerians have strongly rejected a Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel by jubrilELsudan: 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
WE NO WAN HEAR STORY SEY YOU BE KIDNAPPER OOOOO

Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel by kenearth50(m): 7:39am On Sep 27, 2022
Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel by ominilongest(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

What d Bleep is this fuckery
I don Bleep u before wey I no pay ur mama ni?
Go meet ur customers na
Ko je ma wo o,one condom go don save m from this stress of yours but your pop man is dumb af
Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 27, 2022
ominilongest:

What d Bleep is this fuckery
I don Bleep u before wey I no pay ur mama ni?
Go meet ur customers na
Ko je ma wo o,one condom go don save m from this stress of yours but your pop man is dumb af
Same way a condom ll v prevented your family from seeing your disgrace, bloody online beggar.
You no fit fuc k me cos I no be aséwó.
Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel by ominilongest(m): 8:30am On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

Same way a condom ll v prevented your family from seeing your disgrace, bloody online beggar.
You no fit fuc k me cos I no be aséwó.
Fi mi le now egbami o
Lalasticlala
Mynd 44

Somebody should pls collect me
Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2022
ominilongest:

Fi mi le now egbami o
Lalasticlala
Mynd 44

Somebody should pls collect me
Only people to collect you na your family members wey you come disgrace.
You now called mynd 44. Is he jobless/shameless like you or what?
I ll offer you a way out. Apologize and I ll free you and even send you money.
If you dare escalate it, I won't forgive you again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner / Top 10 Richest Lawyers In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository Nigeria / From Truck Pusher To Sex Worker - Lady Celebrates Her 1 Year Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.