Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,554 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida (27677 Views)

Peter Obi, Baba-ahmed Meet Obasanjo In Abeokuta / Buhari, Ojukwu, Orji Kalu And Babangida In Throwback Photo / Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by Patriotsleague: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2022
Peter Obi is fraternizing with the old order, he is no different cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by Zeezenho: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2022
franchasofficia:
You have a valid point which we already know but remember he is contesting for Nigeria's President, so protocol demands that he touches every nook and crannies of Nigeria.

Meanwhile if you think Peter Obi's emergence is ordinary then you do not have a spiritual mind.

Peter Obi ordinarily can't win the Presidency come 2023 but he is a divine project that God Himself has ordained as a way of setting Nigeria on the right track.

The cries and tears of ordinary Nigerians have reached heavens and God is already in charge.

Either you don't know the meaning of divinity or you are trying to be smart by half.obi is a devine project that can't fail.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by EgusiShankly: 10:40am On Sep 26, 2022
Architects of our economic woes.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by garfield1: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2022
broadman20:

But Niger is not core North naa?

It is somehow
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by haslaw(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Obi should focus on core middle belt.. Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa, Kogi, Wukari axis of Taraba, Numan federation, Southern Kaduna..

Don't waste energy, time and money on core North, those people won't vote for you..
I said this as someone that grew up in a place that can be considered core North and at the same time categorized as Middle belt.. Adamawa

Stop taking mkporu mirri.. You know very little of Politics in Nigeria.

Kogi and Nassarawa in which country? Tinubu was given his title by the Emire in Nassarawa and Yahaya Bello can never allow Obi to come near Kogi state.

Pls stop mentioning Southern Kaduna because their population is insignificant as compared to Hausas. El-Rufai was voted as governor without the votes of Southern Kaduna.

I don't think you have ever been to Adamawa, otherwise you would have known that Atiku Abubakar is from Adamawa state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by Betgold84: 11:44am On Sep 26, 2022
Truth.

superCleanworks:
the richest general.
baba on silent chopping for the next 100 years.
finally, no matter how your leg long reach e no fit long pass old age leg. e must reach you.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by VEHINTOLAR: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
A criminal will never be my President ! No to OBItuary Linus Pandora !
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
haslaw:

Kogi and Nassarawa in which country? Tinubu was given his title by the Emire in Nassarawa and Yahaya Bello can never allow Obi to come near Kogi state.

Pls stop mentioning Southern Kaduna because their population is insignificant as compared to Hausas. El-Rufai was voted as governor without the votes of Southern Kaduna.

I don't think you have ever been to Adamawa, otherwise you would have known that Atiku Abubakar is from Adamawa state
Where have you been to in Adamawa?, let me school you..

Obi will have a very strong outing in Nassarawa, and Kaduna..
Kogi outing too won't be bad.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by haslaw(m): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Where have you been to in Adamawa?, let me school you..

Obi will have a very strong outing in Nassarawa, and Kaduna..
Kogi outing too won't be bad.

Guy, I take God beg you. Comot hand from this talk because you just dey fall your hand anyhow.
Other northerners can see how you are making fun of yourself ooo

Tinubu got his Title Jagaban from the Emir in Nassarawa. They have been friends with Nassarawa for donkey years.

Which Southern Kaduna are you mentioning.
El-Rufai didn't get any votes from Southern Kaduna and he won as governor. Shouldn't that tell you how insignificant their population is?

I am a northerner born and bred in Kaduna and this one sits in one hamlet in Nwewi making silly assumptions about the north.

Why am I even bothering to answer this one who thinks Peter Obi will win Atiku in Adamawa. He didn't even know Atiku is from Adamawa.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
haslaw:

Guy, I take God beg you. Comot hand from this talk because you just dey fall your hand anyhow.
Other northerners can see how you are making fun of yourself ooo

Tinubu got his Title Jagaban from the Emir in Nassarawa. They have been friends with Nassarawa for donkey years.

Which Southern Kaduna are you mentioning.
El-Rufai didn't get any votes from Southern Kaduna and he won as governor. Shouldn't that tell you how insignificant their population is?

I am a northerner born and bred in Kaduna and this one sits in one hamlet in Nwewi making silly assumptions about the north.

Why am I even bothering to answer this one who thinks Peter Obi will win Atiku in Adamawa. He didn't even know Atiku is from Adamawa.
You are a moro.n.. Where did I say Obi would win Adamawa or Nassarawa..
Go back and read it initial comment again.

I want to challenge you on Adamawa State politics debate....
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by JOemmy(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
mach7:
Apparently Peter Obi and his running mate have chosen to discard Femi Falana's advice to desist from visiting those who "destroyed" Nigeria.

We dey watch!

Those retired generals are still very relevant and influential in nigeria politics ignor them at ur own peril.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by Cromagnon: 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
Richardonald:
Just look at how they look young and physically fit, if we lose it this time, I don't think we can ever get it.

Vote wisely
at 60? What have you gained from all the young politicians? Ppl like you should not be allowed to vote
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by Cromagnon: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
mach7:
Apparently Peter Obi and his running mate have chosen to discard Femi Falana's advice to desist from visiting those who "destroyed" Nigeria.

We dey watch!
how many elections has falana won
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by jaxxy(m): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nice. Let's Fix Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by Librason: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Obi should focus on core middle belt.. Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa, Kogi, Wukari axis of Taraba, Numan federation, Southern Kaduna..

Don't waste energy, time and money on core North, those people won't vote for you..
I said this as someone that grew up in a place that can be considered core North and at the same time categorized as Middle belt.. Adamawa

no amount of focus on ‘’ middle belt ‘’ will make him ignore the other parts of the north, even if he can only get 25% from those area, don't forget he is coming as the president , he can't afford to ignore any part.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by Librason: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
garfield1:

It is somehow

Niger is not core noth , gbagi, bwari ,baruba, nupe e.t.c with substantial christian population even if there re are big muslim population as well.

broadman20

ImmaculateJOE

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by Librason: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
haslaw:

You should have a rethink or be less emotional, emir in Nasarawa, Yahaya Bello,Southern kaduna doesn't count bla, bla , bla ,will one ‘’big individual‘’ stop the indigenes from voting their sentiment or their love ? with bvas and no manufacturing of results?
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by Sparrk007(m): 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
The floor is now open for AGBADO and the WAILERS
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by BePrepared: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Exactly my take, the mindset of core north can't b changed for them religion b4 anything, if Obi like make he sleep there or campaign there from morning to even

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by tafat: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nice, I really love how this movement is going.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by Buckeyemedia1: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Peter Obi is fraternizing with the old order, he is no different cheesy
Don’t mind the hypocrite.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
Librason:

Niger is not core noth , gbagi, bwari ,baruba, nupe e.t.c with substantial christian population even if there re are big muslim population as well.

broadman20

ImmaculateJOE
You are right sha..

But why has it been a Muslim/Muslim ticket all the while..
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by Librason: 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

You are right sha..

But why has it been a Muslim/Muslim ticket all the while..

you mean muslim/muslim ticket for Niger state since 1999? Jerry Gana's place?that doesn't suggest there are no many christians there still.

let me even check there deputy since then , don't mind their names , they may be muslim names and actually christians.

has Nasarawa produced a christian governor since 1999 even with their christian population?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion / Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) / Oladele Ademola Samuel Renovates A Well As His Constituency Project In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.