Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly (53556 Views)

See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! / See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k / As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by oneMalik: 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
on top of plastic table !

na ur choice .
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
If I chop this thing for 900 make my tongue shrink
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by gulfer: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
DaInferno:
350 for trenches
Rice + beans-2h
Okpa-1h
Salad-50

Going this evening too grin
Hope you stay and sleep alone, your exhaust fume/mess go bad gan o. What a bombastic combination angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by gassbee: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
As u no wan marry u go dey serve punishment dey go b dat
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by johnnychuks(m): 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
Y
Ikennaford:
I saw one topic earlier, someone ask how long you gon go with #10k,that shit really cracked me,do you know when I was in Nigeria owerri,na a meal be that for me,hanty op sorry, double your hustle naija don ferment
double your hustle is the reason people are kidnapping their fellow people.

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by jaxxy(m): 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Channah1:
Mehnn... See the food I just got for 900. Rice 650
Moimoi 250. I couldn't bring myself to buy the meat at 400 cos it's the size of 100 naira meat outside.

Naija which way? So annoying.

Eating rice with no meat is a crime.
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
Channah1:
Moimoi 250. I couldn't bring myself to buy the meat at 400 cos it's the size of 100 naira meat outside.

Shey no other restaurant dey that area. undecided
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by Solofresh2: 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
Cypress042:
Op please what's your source of income ?

Because i don't see the reason why a someone will be eating a plate of food 900
naira in this harsh economy

EFCC need to seriously look into this matter sad
Get money oo
Make you no die with this poverty mentality
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by Immunity1555: 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Channah1:

Next time

You cook in your house
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by macho44(m): 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Channah1:

Bon Appetit grin

Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Channah1:

Lol..

Those trenches can smell abeg. Make I nor vomit say I dey eat cheap food. There are eateries that still sell plenty food. Like sweet sensation and one other place I visit.

Rubbish!

Some trenches restaurants are neater/cleaner than your room, bathroom/toilet combined.

Do you even know what the guy means by trenches?
For your mind you think say na gutter abi refuse dump looking places.

This one dey mention where them dey sell better chaw, she dey mention sweet sensation. cheesy grin

This post seems like a fake to me sef.

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by VTJN(m): 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Realmi:
grin....e be things
what's the meaning of the nonesense you just wrote here now? Any small thing e be things, Wotowoto, e choke bla bla bla

Nawa for this our generation truly
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by BABANGBALI: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Food stuffs are very very expenses in Nigeria now. Most Nigerians can't avoid three square meals again
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
Eagle07:
Na lie

You get am, the post na lie.
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by Lee213: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
You can get this for 400 in a local resturant with meat 100, making it ₦500 but you wanted to make it Behind....you asked for this anyways
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by promise4wonders: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wow! Thats naija 4 u now.need an agent for your house, landand others,make the right contacts now 08060770990.

Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by VTJN(m): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Rubbish!

Some trenches restaurants are neater/cleaner than your room, bathroom/toilet combined.

Do you even know what the guy means by trenches?
For your mind you think say na gutter abi refuse dump looking places.

This post seems like a fake to me sef.
Lol

It may be real but she shouldn't have used such word though

There are better way she could have said it

For instance, she could say she's selective when it comes to eating out

Or she prefer a standard eatery and many more

It's fair than using such condescending word
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by kay29000(m): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Cypress042:

Lol

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
thegunboyrich:
grin Calm down boss.. I Take x3 of that everyday

Na you suppose calm down because he was actually cruising.

Some people eat x2 and more of that in a sitting(per meal), do the maths of what the cost will be per day.
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by Realmi: 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
VTJN:
what's the meaning of the nonesense you just wrote here now? Any small thing e be things, Wotowoto, e choke bla bla bla

Nawa for this our generation truly
grin..my brother, no be small nawa for this generation oooo...e be things oooooooo grin grin
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by saintneo(m): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
ikechukz:
Fear no go let me buy this kind thing. I'd rather stay hungry then use the money tidy full pot once I reach house. For the past five years, I haven't eaten or bought food in any restaurant, home cooked food only grin
onye igbo
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by cloud(m): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
Channah1:

I'm telling you. Mtchew

I don't know what came over me. True. Sweet sensation would have been better.

Those local restaurants can smell?.. that is why I don't like patronizing them. The odour there na war
use the extra change to buy air freshener when visiting a local restaurant so we can focus on more reasonable topics here on nairaland
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by Arysexy(m): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
OtopDesign:

I still bought moi moi for #50 at oduade market orile yesterday... The op one is just slightly longer.

I can assure you what you call moi moi is beans mixed with elubo.

No body can sell moi moi for N50 in present Nigeria. How much is a cup of beans?

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by HumphreyGspot(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
ikechukz:
Fear no go let me buy this kind thing. I'd rather stay hungry then use the money tidy full pot once I reach house. For the past five years, I haven't eaten or bought food in any restaurant, home cooked food only grin

Nice one...the op does not realize that the 900 naira will make him two cups of emergency jollof rice grin
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by OvertheTop(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Channah1:

am I mistaken?
I thought you were GLAD Last week THAT: they were about to BAN Kpomo shocked grin

You are feeling the HEAT already....
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
VTJN:
Lol

It may be real but she shouldn't have used such word though

There are better way she could have said it

For instance, she could say she's selective when it comes to eating out

Or she prefer a standard eatery and many more

It's fair than using such condescending word

Na so sha, my man there is this trenches point where they sell only vegetable soup/sauce and meat for 1500. If you want it with rice, it can go up to 1700, 1800 and so on. If you like you can download it with drinks.
The place and their foods make sense more than most of these eateries that cook foods with colourings, too much Maggi etc.

Well, I like getting value for whatever I am spending, unless I am giving out. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by drololaaof: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
Zee0007:
Meat dey for local restaurant but na you want eat for posh restaurant.

Take wetin you see.
He should not complain now ,,he will pay for fine environment and services

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by Emola12(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
Shebi nah you wan dinner with Wizkid or davido come here com see waiting I chop dis afternoon for just #450 3EBA 1meat and one ponmo with egusi
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
cloud:
use the extra change to buy air freshener when visiting a local restaurant so we can focus on more reasonable topics here on nairaland

grin cheesy
Hahahahaha
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by mozona(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
Zee0007:
Meat dey for local restaurant but na you want eat for posh restaurant.

Take wetin you see.

no mind am

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by RepoMan007: 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
You encountered greed.
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
Cypress042:

e be ritualist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. / Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? / Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.