Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly (54026 Views)

See The Food I Bought For 2.5k In Maiduguri / See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k / As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by ufotunang: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
Nawaoooo...not even for them to put pommo..... Buhari has destroyed this country..so this is the change nigerians voted for
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by moyox(m): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Channah1:
Mehnn... See the food I just got for 900. Rice 650
Moimoi 250. I couldn't bring myself to buy the meat at 400 cos it's the size of 100 naira meat outside.

Naija which way? So annoying.

������
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by Exodora: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Channah1:

I'm telling you. Mtchew

I don't know what came over me. True. Sweet sensation would have been better.

Those local restaurants can smell?.. that is why I don't like patronizing them. The odour there na war
The odor is not even a problem cause you can ask them for a takeaway but the outcome after eating it is what I fear most.
Bought one road side cake yesterday my brother na so so toilet I go throughout yesterday and this morning. I even thought my intestines will rip out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by aspabay(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lies, even KFC is better than this for 750

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by alibiz: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Nijja we to they form...
This one no reach #300 food for mama Ezinne place.

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by thegunboyrich(m): 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lol! You don't need to tell me he was cruising because I know!!
AllDModsAreMaad:

Na you suppose calm down because he was actually cruising.

Some people eat x2 and more of that in a sitting(per meal), do the maths of what the cost will be per day.
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by Channah1(f): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Exodora:

The odor is not even a problem cause you can ask them for a takeaway but the outcome after eating it is what I fear most.
Bought one road side cake yesterday my brother na so so toilet I go throughout yesterday and this morning. I even thought my intestines will rip out.

You see? The hygiene of the environment where it's prepared matters a lot.

Better safe than sorry.

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by OtopDesign(m): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Arysexy:

I can assure you what you call moi moi is beans mixed with elubo.

No body can sell moi moi for N50 in present Nigeria. How much is a cup of beans?

Noo it's moi moi mixed with ori
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by Channah1(f): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
ufotunang:
Nawaoooo...not even for them to put pommo..... Buhari has destroyed this country..so this is the change nigerians voted for

Pomo Keh? The guy strong face say that's the price o.

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by DaInferno(m): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
gulfer:
Hope you stay and sleep alone, your exhaust fume/mess go bad gan o. What a bombastic combination angry angry angry angry angry
grin is like hungry never catch you
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by Allisgud: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Na u won chop for posh restaurant na, anything wey enter belle na shit he go turn to grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by DaInferno(m): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
thegunboyrich:
Boss sad Where your location. I go like relocate...This your food na close to 5k here in Lagos Island... I don't even know how to cook grin
this is Gboko, Benue State.
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by Exodora: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Channah1:

You see? The hygiene of the environment where it's prepared matters a lot.

Better safe than sorry.
I don’t know what came into me normally I wil buy gala and Nutri-yo, maybe is the look that deceived me into buying it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by DaInferno(m): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Satedly:
lies
I don't even see the need to convince you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by HardMirror(m): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Zee0007:
Meat dey for local restaurant but na you want eat for posh restaurant.

Take wetin you see.
all this girls matter tire me. they must always snap everything. you buy N900 food, you no want make we hear word. dont mind her

2 Likes

Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by Eriokanmi: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Channah1:
Moimoi 250. I couldn't bring myself to buy the meat at 400 cos it's the size of 100 naira meat outside.

Vote Obi and together, we can build a productive nation. Nothing bad if Nigeria is exporting rice like Thailand and cow milk like Holland. Our land good pass their own. In fact, you don't need fertiliser to grow rice in many parts of Nigeria.

Indonesia came to us in the 70s to learn of oil palm and how Nigeria did it successfully. Obasanjo was the head of state that time. They took some seedlings along when going back.

Today, Indonesia is the world largest exporters of palm oil . Shamefully,.Nigeria imports from them. I still find it difficult to believe Nigeria could be like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by Baamm(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
Channah1:

if you wan chop meat, you no go chop moi moi join
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by Chasssy: 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
Show of don kill you las las
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by macho44(m): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
Channah1:

Yeye grin. I never get chance all this while cook. That's why.
Some days are like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
In-between old aba rd nd atilari flyover ph a size of tennis ball with small soup 500k without meat
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by snoopz: 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Restaurant no go pay doorman, cook and attendants, AC man and NEPA
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by Kaymaxine(m): 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Which school you go
Ogunfe for akoka na 600...and very big
Then #300 rice
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by Goldbw122(m): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Channah1:

That is like 400 naira food here that is 200 naira rice and 200 moimoi.
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by sonnie10: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
OtopDesign:

I still bought moi moi for #50 at oduade market orile yesterday... The op one is just slightly longer.
If you had bought 2, yours would have been longer and still cheaper.
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by Limassol(m): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
halaqasa:
Una dae enjoy walahi

1CAD no fit buy me that food walahi

You are a real gee alaye
walahi

You really live in Canada? Maybe you should'nt comment just for the sake of it. I pretty much belive you have little,if any, idea what the ordinary Nigerian pass through just to eat a square meal.
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by Uguruzik(m): 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
I just ate a plate Akpu and Egusi soup now at the coat N500 with meat
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by wasi9ice: 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Don't be surprised that we will buy this food for #1000 if we don't vote this APC out next year ,
Vote in Labour party and be OBIDIENT,
We have sufferd enough ,it's time to take our country back

We can do it, collect your PVC and cast your vote
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by Ifakiland(m): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Channah1:

That 900 for buy you better breakfast for chicken Republic but no, you had to be a mumu and let one self employed ode over profit for your head. I don't tolerate such. I once went to a canteen to eat....the idiot asked me how much stew I want on my rice....I'm like una dey sell stew? No wonder una shop empty and I left.....their papa
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by skedy1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Channah1:

Life no hard, na you wan chop for Kilimanjaro
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by Channah1(f): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
HardMirror:
all this girls matter tire me. they must always snap everything. you buy N900 food, you no want make we hear word. dont mind her

Will you keep quiet?
.I spend more than that for snacks alone almost everyday and no be man money. My own God given money.

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by ufuosman(m): 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Na wa
Re: See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly by OtopDesign(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
sonnie10:

If you had bought 2, yours would have been longer and still cheaper.

I was surprised, I bought 3 for 150

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today / See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. / Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.