Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Tinubu Said You Go Chop My Money If You Agree, I Dey Plenty For Bullion Van - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Said You Go Chop My Money If You Agree, I Dey Plenty For Bullion Van (277 Views)

Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) / The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) / What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Said You Go Chop My Money If You Agree, I Dey Plenty For Bullion Van by Ceenaija(m): 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
POLITICIANS are promising Tinubu heaven on earth, that they will hand Nigeria over to him.They want that bullion van to come out again.
Re: Tinubu Said You Go Chop My Money If You Agree, I Dey Plenty For Bullion Van by Foreseer: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
Ceenaija:
POLITICIANS are promising Tinubu heaven on earth, that they will hand Nigeria over to him.They want that bullion van to come out again.
you mean this one?

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Tinubu? / Escalation Of Tensions In No One’s Interest': India Refuses To Side With West / Throwback: Peter Obi To El-rufai; Anambra Is Not Kastina!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.