Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,033 members, 7,828,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna (21759 Views)

Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng / Peter Obi, Baba-ahmed Meet Obasanjo In Abeokuta / Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by tishbite42: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2022
Gh
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by KEVIND: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2022
Obi wherever you go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by phorget(m): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2022
Tingotoe:
I've got a good reason to vote against Peter Obi and that's the Pandora papers

Feel free to take him to court regarding that.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:48am On Sep 26, 2022
Obi is always on the lead. I thank God for giving Obi to Nigeria. Allahu Akbar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:51am On Sep 26, 2022
The enemy are angry with the energy in Peter obi. Peter obi is still very young and go do anything anytime not the one that will always be going to hospital for treatment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by boldtruthalways: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2022
Think9ja:
Dead on Arrival.

Yusuf Baba Ahmed will not even win his polling until.

Obi will win his polling unit but will not win his ward

Atiku is coming
E de pain u wela. Which Atiku....that one that couldn't win his polling unit in 2019. Geraoutofhere men!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:58am On Sep 26, 2022
Obituaries are actually idiots. See how foolish they are hailing Obituary because he visited Abubakar and Babangida who are thesame people they have been insulting for so many years. Now they are happy.
I have never seen any set of people as foolish and stupid as Obituaries and Igbos on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by DLegacy1(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2022
Tingotoe:
I've got a good reason to vote against Peter Obi and 9that's the Pandora papers

My vote for Obi against Tinubu/Atiku will cancel that your useless vote

1 Like

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by BATified2023: 9:00am On Sep 26, 2022
ZeroAccess:
Why will any sane person vote against Obi. Both tinubu and Atiku have no business anymore in governance. They should be playing with there grandkids now.

Obi is coming
u want to change the old order but still visiting obj n babangida

U no well

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by BATified2023: 9:03am On Sep 26, 2022
gtrust:
See positive energy!
Kano to Minna and who knows where else they must have gone within 24-hours.
Nigeria will be great again!!!

We like ObiYusful
but if it’s tinubu or atiku u will term it desperation right?

1 Like

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by plantist: 9:04am On Sep 26, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
This how to play politics by building bridges, lobbying, forming alliances.
We are all very important, North, South, East and west.
Our diversity is our beauty.
let's shun tribalism.
Tribalism is for the crude and uncivilized people.
Efik, Ibibio, Gwari, Ijaw,Igbo, Hausa, Kanuri, Fulani, Yoruba, Edo, Itshekiri, Idoma, Igala, Nupe, Epie, Kalabari, Urhobo, Tiv, etc are wonders of nature.
No one can ever explain how different languages of the different human tribes came into being.
But love is the only common language that one most know before he can communicate across tribes, intermarry, cohabit and do business and politics together.

wow! When visitation is done by Obi to the one you all hate, it is called building bridges. But when it is done by your enemy, you all hurl invectives the way of the visitor and the host. Please what is the definition of hypocrisy again?

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Tunasco4u(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2022
Ok
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Kingosytex(m): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2022
Tingotoe:

Tinubu, Oyetola and the rest were all mentioned in the Pandora papers.

1 Like

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Chrismania100: 9:05am On Sep 26, 2022
Na lie.you dey lie. You are just a tribalistic bigot You hate obi because of his tribe cos no sane person in his clear eyes will vote Tinubu.As old as you are,you are being blindfolded by ethnic tribalism.

But if you said you wouldnot vote for obi becos of Pandora, Lol I laugh in Jagaban, my own reasoj of not voting for Tinubu is countless, age,health,qualifications, credibility, Williams murder,Muslim-Muslim, Alfa Meta etc

reason[quote
author=Tingotoe post=117013096] I've got a good reason to vote against Peter Obi and that's the Pandora papers [/quote]
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by chikason22(m): 9:08am On Sep 26, 2022
Think9ja:
Dead on Arrival.

Atiku is coming
Coming to Dubai to enjoy his loot

1 Like

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by clockwisereport: 9:08am On Sep 26, 2022
Today is Cyprain Ekwensi's posthumous birthday. Seun, nlfpmod, mynd44, please let us celebrate this literary icon.
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Tingotoe: 9:09am On Sep 26, 2022
DLegacy1:

My vote for Obi against Tinubu/Atiku will cancel that your useless vote
Stay for your lane you Pandorian zombie.. I no vote for thief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by fredoooooo: 9:09am On Sep 26, 2022
Hahah

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 26, 2022
Do you knw? -@Manabbqgrills have not been paid his bmc salary arrears thats why he stopped work@commenting
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by blackpanda: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2022
Only foolish people believe that Peter Obi will do anything different. Fools get scammed over and over again grin
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Foreseer: 9:30am On Sep 26, 2022
Tingotoe:
What about this?

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Foreseer: 9:31am On Sep 26, 2022
lhordspy:
Peter obi dey on excursion... Nothing more.

Datti ahmed is as politically insignificant in the north as a chicken.
See painment... Lol

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Foreseer: 9:32am On Sep 26, 2022
Think9ja:
Dead on Arrival.

Atiku is coming
Agbado spotted

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Allisgud: 9:33am On Sep 26, 2022
lhordspy:
Peter obi dey on excursion... Nothing more.

Datti ahmed is as politically insignificant in the north as a chicken.
the same way Jonathan was before becoming a president,now he is an elderstate man needed everywhere in Africa for consultation
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Foreseer: 9:34am On Sep 26, 2022
dante0147:
To me babaginda has no political relevance
That's to you, remain in your hole.

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Foreseer: 9:35am On Sep 26, 2022
Bfly:
They look boring and hopeless
Abi

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by RPG2020(m): 9:35am On Sep 26, 2022
is IBB nor part of the problems Nigeria are facing today why visiting him
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Foreseer: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Obituaries are actually idiots. See how foolish they are hailing Obituary because he visited Abubakar and Babangida who are thesame people they have been insulting for so many years. Now they are happy.
I have never seen any set of people as foolish and stupid as Obituaries and Igbos on earth.
shame on you and your likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist / Wike Swears In Permanent Secretaries, Chief Of Staff, Others (PHOTOS) / Ganduje Bribery Scandal: Kwankwaso Speaks On Alleged Involvement In Bribe Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.