Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna (21752 Views)

Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng / Peter Obi, Baba-ahmed Meet Obasanjo In Abeokuta / Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Foreseer: 9:40am On Sep 26, 2022
blackpanda:
Only foolish people believe that Peter Obi will do anything different. Fools get scammed over and over again grin
Wise person

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by kayperry: 9:41am On Sep 26, 2022
ZeroAccess:
Why will any sane person vote against Obi. Both tinubu and Atiku have no business anymore in governance. They should be playing with there grandkids now.

Obi is coming

Is it not absurd that a so called righteous/saint Peter Obi is seeking the validation of the man who legalized and integrated corruption to nigeria system

what r/ship could possibly be between darkness & light, consulting the pioneer of corruption for what ??

You can't claim to stand for something and fall just for anything, if obi cum naa on top im wife

presidobi undecided
jamace undecided

1 Like

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Belleful: 9:48am On Sep 26, 2022
Off what benefits will their visit bring to Nigerians? Ibb is a known criminal and corrupt ex military president, who sabotage our return to democracy in 1993. If obi wins, IBB will recommend is boys to be given appointments. The circle continues.
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by jaxxy(m): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2022
lhordspy:
Peter obi dey on excursion... Nothing more.

Datti ahmed is as politically insignificant in the north as a chicken.

The North is no longer stupid. They have learnt their hard lesson from Apc.
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by bewla(m): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2022
ZeroAccess:
Why will any sane person vote against Obi. Both tinubu and Atiku have no business anymore in governance. They should be playing with there grandkids now.

Obi is coming
What does obi have to offer
Obi is supposed to be teaching his son how to run is busineses overseas

Sowore is better young and intelligent
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by bewla(m): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2022
Tingotoe:
I've got a good reason to vote against Peter Obi and that's the Pandora papers
And not to invest Nigeria money in his family beer business

1 Like

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Ulforex: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2022
Nice
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Bridget95(f): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2022
lhordspy:

tell dat to ur fadaa

1 Like

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Dragonsword: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Season of visitation,

IBB is playing all of them
IBB is sending you clues to jettison your tribe hate and embrace this new wave of change sweeping the entire country.

This is the right time to weed out all the criminal elements like thiefnunu and Atiku of our national life

Vote wisely!
Vote Peter Gregory Obi
Vote labour party

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by juman(m): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2022
IBB has no mouth in today's politics.
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by juman(m): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2022
IBB oleeeeeèeeeeeeee.
Nigerian generals oloriburuku oleeeeeèeeeeeeee.

Nigerian generals oleeeeeèeeeeeeee.

Oloriburuku oleeeeeèeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by CondemnBattery(f): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2022
I love your signature.
Only negative is that we are witched by a useless governor, in the person of okowa

Other delta state would've been great.
Almost all the leaders of Delta state are a curse.
God bless delta state and deliver us from the shackles of greedy polithiefians
SadiqBabaSani:
Season of visitation,

IBB is playing all of them
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Bollinga: 10:31am On Sep 26, 2022
Wetin this Babangida don loot ehn... Dem no fit recover am because him still dey alive

1 Like

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by NessFortunate: 10:53am On Sep 26, 2022
Kingspin:
Obi, Baba-Ahmed visits Babaginda

The Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi and his running mate Dr Yusuf Datti Baba- Ahmed paid a visit to the former military president, Ibrahim Badamosi Babaginda, GCFR, at his home in Minna.

He stated on his Twitter handling, "today, my running mate, Dr Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed and I visited President Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, GCFR, at his home in Minna".

"He received us very warmly and we had insightful conversations on the state of affairs in our country. We are grateful to IBB for his fatherly welcome and counsel"

Credit: Twitter // Peter Obi

guess Peter Obi is not a good christian after all. The bible says do not unequally yoke together with unbelievers right? Obi supporters keep telling us that he's a saint right? Yet he keep romanscing with past ''criminals'' like IBB June 12 story is still on our mind. After all lets say Peter Obi is not different from the other politicians. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by dante0147: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2022
Foreseer:
That's to you, remain in your hole.

Lol... I am not batified so I ain't in any hole besides I see you obidients have lost relevance that you go to the extent of insulting and threatening people just because that person is not in support of your candidate! This shows how your candidate will rule this country that is if he ever wins the election or even get 2 million votes .. truth they say is bitter !!!! I remain #Atikuated #Atiku2023 Insha Allah !!! Amin !!!
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by NessFortunate: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2022
kayperry:

Is it not absurd that a so called righteous/saint Peter Obi is seeking the validation of the man who legalized and integrated corruption to nigeria system

what r/ship could possibly be between darkness & light, consulting the pioneer of corruption for what ??

You can't claim to stand for something and fall just for anything, if obi cum naa on top im wife

presidobi undecided
jamace undecided

leave them, they want to change the statu quo yet they stuck in the norm. When did IBB And co he keep visiting turn SAINTS? Thought ATIKU AND TINUBU THAT SHOULD BE DOING SUCH. LMAO. PETER OBI NO GET SHAME. MAKE UNA JOIN ME HELP AM SHAME. SMH.
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2022
Tingotoe:

Prove it beyond reasonable doubt he stole in government, I will credit you 50k, I mean am. No jokes
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Danniedpastor(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2022
Tingotoe:
The same Pandora papers indicted Tinubuabd some religious leaders.
But,only Obi came out to clear the air about the investment.
No excuses ,ok
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by adetayo234: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2022
lhordspy:

Since you have been voting for those who are politically significant, how had it improved the lives of your parents and other family members?

Had your votes for politically significant people improved your security of life and property?

Had it improved Nigeria's economy?

Do you reason at all? No?
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by lhordspy: 11:25am On Sep 26, 2022
adetayo234:

Since you have been voting for those who are politically significant, how had it improved the lives of your parents and other family members?

Had your votes for politically significant people improved your security of life and property?

Had it improved Nigeria's economy?

Do you reason at all? No?

You this adetayo, i know you must be definitely one coward flat-headed emeka who is disguising as a yoruba.

We have started seeing traces of most of you guys hiding under the username of yorubas you called 'northern slaves' back then and hausas you called 'illiterates' back then, just to spread your lies and propaganda that obi is acceptable in every region.

Self denial is bad. You know obi is nothing but a regional ipob leader. A normal thinking hausa and yoruba person will never vote an ipob, people who called our country a zoo. Never. Stop.disguising.

We know you and you know it
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Kingozymandias(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2022
lhordspy:

You this adetayo, i know you must be definitely one coward flat-headed emeka who is disguise as a yoruba.

We have started seeing traces of most of you guys hiding under the username of yorubas you called 'northern slaves' back then and hausas you called 'illiterates' back then, just to spread your lies and propaganda that obi is acceptable in every region.

Self denial is bad. You know obi is nothing but a regional ipob leader.

See tears gushing l over the whole place grin

Wow such salty delights cry more pls.

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by foreshore(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2022
Kingspin:
Obi, Baba-Ahmed visits Babaginda

The Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi and his running mate Dr Yusuf Datti Baba- Ahmed paid a visit to the former military president, Ibrahim Badamosi Babaginda, GCFR, at his home in Minna.

He stated on his Twitter handling, "today, my running mate, Dr Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed and I visited President Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, GCFR, at his home in Minna".

"He received us very warmly and we had insightful conversations on the state of affairs in our country. We are grateful to IBB for his fatherly welcome and counsel"

Credit: Twitter // Peter Obi

Igbo's need to reassess themselves in this Nigerian project. Every politician aspiring for the highest positions in Nigeria visits Obasanjo (Yoruba) and Babangida/Abdulsalami (Hausa/Fulani), I have not seen any single person in the east that high profile politician visits.
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by adetayo234: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2022
lhordspy:

You this adetayo, i know you must be definitely one coward flat-headed emeka who is disguising as a yoruba.

Self denial is bad. You know obi is nothing but a regional ipob leader. A normal thinking hausa and yoruba person will never vote an ipob, people who called our country a zoo. Never. Stop.disguising.

Anyone who doesn't support their cursed way of life is automatically an Igbo. What an empty-handed, myopic set of people!!!

Forget about my identity and focus on the question I asked you. Stop hiding behind a needle like an ignoble person with dead morals.

How had APC's structure benefited Nigeria in economy, healthcare, security, education, power supply, etc?

How has your family benefited from APC's structure?

Can you show us the wisdom in campaigning for a structure that has no value?

Are you sure your kids won't curse your memory for pitching your tent with Shame and immorality?!
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Tingotoe: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Prove it beyond reasonable doubt he stole in government, I will credit you 50k, I mean am. No jokes
Donate your money to Peter Obi. I still won't vote for him
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Bluntemperor: 11:57am On Sep 26, 2022
christejames:
We are taking back our country

By visiting those who have a different agendas for Nigeria,abi?
What did they do with June -12 Mandate that has brought Nigeria to where it's now!
Mr Obi, we hope you are not making a big mistake with this your collabo!
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2022
I hope some of his supporters know ibb was part of the forces during the Biafran civil war as a young soldier... Besides if you are to disrupt the system why visit ibb who is part of the old order?
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by ogaemma: 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
lhordspy:

Is obvious you are drunk.
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by ThinkSmarter: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
plantist:

wow! When visitation is done by Obi to the one you all hate, it is called building bridges. But when it is done by your enemy, you all hurl invectives the way of the visitor and the host. Please what is the definition of hypocrisy again?
I'm not a tribal bigot.
search through my posts.
I'm indirectly referring to IPOB sympathizers that used to call names to people of other tribes in that my write-ups.
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Emola12(m): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
APCnaPDP:

Where is Obi coming to?
coming to ur domot if you like go fall inside grave a go just wave my left hand for you PETER OBI is our next president only God can stop it
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Buckeyemedia1: 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Emola12:
coming to ur domot if you like go fall inside grave a go just wave my left hand for you PETER OBI is our next president only God can stop it
That Peter Obi is like one of the biggest Hypocrites one can find, he claims he is for the masses, he wants to change Nigeria, yet he goes and pays a visit to the same people that purportedly destroyed Nigeria, Obasanjo, now Babaginda?

I believe I watched a speech that Femi Falana gave some weeks ago to the Labor Party, when he warned about supposed Labor Party members associating with the aristocrats that put Nigeria in this quagmire.
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Oracleforce: 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
Nigerians are fully behind Obi-Datti

If Obituary Pthief have 20 percent of votes in Niger state...he really try...

Who know Obi for Aboki state?
Except his Nyamiri bloda.....
But if Atiku comes to Niger State...he will pull excessive crowd despite the fact say him be a thief....

And Niger state is not a Labour party state...
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by ezechi242: 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
lhordspy:

same way shetimma is hated all over the south, same way okowa is insignificant in the south he will still loose delta state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: NLC Solidarity Protests (Live Thread) / 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid / Ganduje Bribery Scandal: Kwankwaso Speaks On Alleged Involvement In Bribe Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.