Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna (21757 Views)

Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng / Peter Obi, Baba-ahmed Meet Obasanjo In Abeokuta / Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by OBIdient2023: 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
What is in the pandora papers that is incriminating?
I know EFCC has combed that document and even invited PO on that matter. So, if that is the only thing you have against him I suggest you reconsider your stance
Tingotoe:
I've got a good reason to vote against Peter Obi and that's the Pandora papers
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Adeebiwa09(m): 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
Tingotoe:
I've got a good reason to vote against Peter Obi and that's the Pandora papers

Do you even know and understand what the pandora paper is about. Google atleast if you don't understand.

Meanwhile you won't face what's wrong with your candidates corruptions and faults in their life and past
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by Karlosorji(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
ZeroAccess:
Why will any sane person vote against Obi. Both tinubu and Atiku have no business anymore in governance. They should be playing with there grandkids now.

Obi is coming
Tinubu and Atiku that are too old. They don't even have the strength to Google what's happening around the globe. They are truly no match for Obi Datty
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Tingotoe:
Donate your money to Peter Obi. I still won't vote for him

Don’t deviate, I no ask you to vote Obi, I just say prove beyond reasonable doubt Obi chop government money, or Pandora paper link am to fraud. Prove, I go add join, 200k live and direct. No be joke.
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by heartbeat84: 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
I noticed he's now on a motorized wheel-chair. May God continue to strengthen IBB
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by raskal(m): 1:27am On Sep 27, 2022
Na everyday obi de travel
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna by DanielPat01: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Peter obi dey on excursion... Nothing more.

Datti ahmed is as politically insignificant in the north as a chicken.

With your statement and picture it clearly shows you are being controlled by your highness. Ode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Leads Abia State’s 126 Delegates To The PDP Convention / Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis / Buhari Receives Luong Quoc Thinh, Outgoing Ambassador Of Vietnam In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.