Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Emir Endorsed Peter Obi, I Admire You, Gaba Shehu Receives Koboko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Endorsed Peter Obi, I Admire You, Gaba Shehu Receives Koboko (1708 Views)

The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video) / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

Emir Endorsed Peter Obi, I Admire You, Gaba Shehu Receives Koboko by dealer10: 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
Re: Emir Endorsed Peter Obi, I Admire You, Gaba Shehu Receives Koboko by TinubuThief: 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Who no like better thing?

Re: Emir Endorsed Peter Obi, I Admire You, Gaba Shehu Receives Koboko by Naijanascam: 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2022

Re: Emir Endorsed Peter Obi, I Admire You, Gaba Shehu Receives Koboko by TheEndless: 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
dealer10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRreWTLtJm4
Agbado munching gorillas storming this thread from Alagbado in 5..4..3..2..

Re: Emir Endorsed Peter Obi, I Admire You, Gaba Shehu Receives Koboko by jumper524(m): 11:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
Very predictable people. I knew this would be the next modus operandi.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir Endorsed Peter Obi, I Admire You, Gaba Shehu Receives Koboko by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 26, 2022
Funny set of people
Re: Emir Endorsed Peter Obi, I Admire You, Gaba Shehu Receives Koboko by Salewa97: 12:52am On Sep 26, 2022
In my opinion, Peter Obi is the greatest liar of all time, he lies effortlessly

Re: Emir Endorsed Peter Obi, I Admire You, Gaba Shehu Receives Koboko by Salewa97: 4:36am On Sep 26, 2022
A man like Peter Obi is one of the best liars of all time, he can lie effortlessly and with impunity

Re: Emir Endorsed Peter Obi, I Admire You, Gaba Shehu Receives Koboko by Salewa97: 4:57am On Sep 26, 2022
He submitted a forged certificate because he didn't have an original.
Re: Emir Endorsed Peter Obi, I Admire You, Gaba Shehu Receives Koboko by lonecatt(m): 5:39am On Sep 26, 2022
Tinubu will be crowned online president of Nigeria grin

Nigeria presidential election are not won by how much money you have stolen or stored in your pocket.
when the time comes, sane people will do the right thing.
Re: Emir Endorsed Peter Obi, I Admire You, Gaba Shehu Receives Koboko by PeterObi4LP: 5:55am On Sep 26, 2022
[b] PETER OBI: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MOVEMENT AND PARTY CAMPAIGN, by Dr Adamu Akyala Ishaku

I have said this before and I will say it again and again.
Peter Obi is not running a campaign. He is leading a movement.
Let me tell you the difference in case you don't know.

1. Campaigns end as soon as the results of elections are announced. Movements continue thereafter.

2. Campaigns are driven by politicians while movements are driven by the people.

4. Campaigns are driven by interest while movements are driven by convictions

4. In Campaigns people follow a politician selfishly because they believe he/ she will win but in movements, the people follow selflessly because they believe the people will win.

5. In campaigns ,people follow a person while in a movement people follow ideology.

6. In campaigns politicians tell the people what they will do but in a movement the people know what the person they are following will do.

7. In a campaign, people who cast their vote believe they are doing a politician a favour but in a movement they know they are doing themselves a favour.

8. In a campaign, politicians build structures but in a movement the people build the structure and infact,everyone is a structure.

9. In campaigns we rely on politicians to convince us to get involved,we have people with apathy but in a movement people find motivation from within. Everyone is bold.

10. Campaigns come with a plan from day one but Movements don't. They are spontaneous. They build momentum that becomes the plan.

11. Campaigns are like T.V advertisement politicians pay to get people in, but a movement is like a premiership match,the people pay to get in at their own expenses.

12. In a campaign people who oppose you or make a caricature of your campaign are usually confident but in a movement,people who oppose you or make caricature of the movement are scared of it.

PETER OBI IS A MOVEMENT. I AM PART OF THAT MOVEMENT. BE ALSO A PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
NOW IS THE TIME. STAND UP AND BE COUNTED ." [/b]

Re: Emir Endorsed Peter Obi, I Admire You, Gaba Shehu Receives Koboko by PeterObi4LP: 5:58am On Sep 26, 2022
The Revolution that will hit Nigeria is 2023 should Peter Obi be rig out eh, all the politicians will leave this country and run away. All we want is free and fair election. If it's free and Obi loses so be it. But if he win and power that be manipulate it, then Nigeria will see Revolution.

Re: Emir Endorsed Peter Obi, I Admire You, Gaba Shehu Receives Koboko by ini4brandon(m): 6:00am On Sep 26, 2022
Edit the video. You are using Festus Keyamo's picture instead of Garba's.
Re: Emir Endorsed Peter Obi, I Admire You, Gaba Shehu Receives Koboko by PeterObi4LP: 6:01am On Sep 26, 2022
Salewa97:
A man like Peter Obi is one of the best liars of all time, he can lie effortlessly and with impunity

Go and DIE - Oshomole
Re: Emir Endorsed Peter Obi, I Admire You, Gaba Shehu Receives Koboko by Ineedhustle247: 6:03am On Sep 26, 2022
I'm really happy and humbled to be part of the energy behind this beautiful movement.

I feel lucky to be #OBIdient.

I am hopeful Mr. Pete will keep to his words and I believe that with time you'll feel the same.

Re: Emir Endorsed Peter Obi, I Admire You, Gaba Shehu Receives Koboko by Naijanascam: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
Salewa97:
He submitted a forged certificate because he didn't have an original.

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Emir Endorsed Peter Obi, I Admire You, Gaba Shehu Receives Koboko by Buckeyemedia1: 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
lonecatt:
Tinubu will be crowned online president of Nigeria grin

Nigeria presidential election are not won by how much money you have stolen or stored in your pocket.
when the time comes, sane people will do the right thing.
Try and collect their own share, then cast their suffrage for Bola Tinubu.
Re: Emir Endorsed Peter Obi, I Admire You, Gaba Shehu Receives Koboko by Buckeyemedia1: 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
The Revolution that will hit Nigeria is 2023 should Peter Obi be rig out eh, all the politicians will leave this country and run away. All we want is free and fair election. If it's free and Obi loses so be it. But if he win and power that be manipulate it, then Nigeria will see Revolution.
Win what? No Governor, no Senator, win what if I may ask, Mumu Obidients, expecting a miracle like Moses supposedly split the Red Sea.
Re: Emir Endorsed Peter Obi, I Admire You, Gaba Shehu Receives Koboko by toneroforever(m): 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
Salewa97:

So what it means is that our next president will be a liar. Well let's just manage him.
Re: Emir Endorsed Peter Obi, I Admire You, Gaba Shehu Receives Koboko by Sparrk007(m): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
Urchinzzzz over to you..just wail wailer wailest
Re: Emir Endorsed Peter Obi, I Admire You, Gaba Shehu Receives Koboko by tinsel: 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kids everywhere. Emir, appointed by Ganduje will endorse Obi.
Re: Emir Endorsed Peter Obi, I Admire You, Gaba Shehu Receives Koboko by haslaw(m): 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
Salewa97:
In my opinion, Peter Obi is the greatest liar of all time, he lies effortlessly

Lying comes to him naturally.

I have never seen a man lie with such an easy manner as Peter Obi

Aeriel View Of Labour Party Presidential Campaign In An APC State (video) / My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This / Those Who Rig Elections Have No Moral To Condemn Interim Govt, Go To Court