Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings (42885 Views)

Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) / 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) / Thief Congratulates Guinean Police For Arresting Him After He Stole N2M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Yankee101: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
ediko5:

You're talking bullshit cos I've gotten about 2 channels deleted by YouTube before.

Besides I have a channel with more than 1million views from top tier countries and I'm not even close to $10k as you assume. Please stop confusing people cos you're just talking out of point

1. Make sure you're monetized. Any views before that gets nothing
2. Shorts don't get paid anything until 2023
3. Your channel was deleted by YouTube for breaking rules not forcefully
4. Different content get paid differently, more educating things like tech get the most pay. Travel and most of naija kind of content get low pay. 10k per million views is the top range for top tier country in a top tier content. I used the top range to show the max he can get

We dey chop too. No be just mouth
And you should be paying me for giving you insights
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by ediko5(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
Yankee101:

1. Make sure you're monetized. Any views before that gets nothing
2. Shorts don't get paid anything until 2023
3. Your channel was deleted by YouTube for breaking rules not forcefully
4. Different content get paid differently, more educating things like tech get the most pay. Travel and most of naija kind of content get low pay. 10k per million views is the top range for top tier country in a top tier content. I used the top range to show the max he can get

We dey chop too. No be just mouth
And you should be paying me for giving you insights
Oga abeg go'an sleep
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Yankee101: 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
ediko5:

Oga abeg go'an sleep

Na early afternoon here
We’re making money not sleeping
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by SaintUlot: 5:46am On Oct 07, 2022
dvkot:
and you too bro.. To be honest things have changed people are wiser... All my savings are in usdt no cap...and by God grace I'll grow into land and gold.. Can't be putting money in bank with no returns

Do you also consider the demerits too?
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Letlovelead213: 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
izombie:
dude if you are a youtuber then why do you need a job?. I am a youtuber and i received my first pay from youtube last month.
My advice, put everything into your youtube channel. Once you get monetised, thats it

I am not yet monetized. Still at almost 200 subs

I no go chop
Data money nko
Nepa money nko
I stay alone o
Rent nko
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Seun(m): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
blackboy:
EFCC needs cleansing. They need to start arresting and prosecuting their corrupt officials. EFCC has been corrrupt since way back. Why? Give police to head any agency or thing what do you expect
EFCC is corrupt because they are not accountable to anybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Seun(m): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

The money he got was from his first channel that got deleted.

He had to start another channel.

His channel is always about exposing corruption in Nigeria.
Ah. Maybe that's the real reason.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by nigeriancritic1(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
Seun:
Ah. Maybe that's the real reason.
Seun check your email
How on earth will a travel mod ban me for 2 years. Is he an Obidients. Like my post favoured Tinubu. for multiple post?
That's an abuse of power. September 2024.

I'm your mutual on twitter and fellow Ota boy. Same Foursquare. I won't tell you my twitter handle.

Look into it.
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Letlovelead213: 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
dvkot:
and you too bro.. To be honest things have changed people are wiser... All my savings are in usdt no cap...and by God grace I'll grow into land and gold.. Can't be putting money in bank with no returns

How do I start saving in usdt?? And also withdrawal method. Nigerian banks are so unsafe with my money. God bless you bro
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Letlovelead213: 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
ediko5:

You're talking bullshit cos I've gotten about 2 channels deleted by YouTube before.

Besides I have a channel with more than 1million views from top tier countries and I'm not even close to $10k as you assume. Please stop confusing people cos you're just talking out of point

Let me jump to his defense. YouTube acknowledges this two things CTR (Click through Rate) and Watch Time. You might be getting CTR due to your thumbnails but not getting watch time. Lately YouTube acknowledged the first 5 mins of a video as complete CTR and WT. I have seen not one not four people with 15K subs 40K views earning almost 70K dollars without affiliation or partnership or sponsored ads or products. That’s why it’s important to niche down and build a tribe of your own personality not just attracting anyhow subscribers. I believe in the process myself. Forgive me I can talk about YouTube all day long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Rapes His Girlfriend’s 17-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Delta / Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.