Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings (42798 Views)

Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) / 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) / Thief Congratulates Guinean Police For Arresting Him After He Stole N2M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by bizzibodi(m): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
This gornment & her anti-graft agency are anti-youths.
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by lereinter(m): 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
Where we supposed to meet sense we meet nonsense there

A supposedly professional organisation
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Lekan239(m): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
ediko5:

High court awarded 100m Naira damages, Appeal court slashed to 75 million and the young man is crying that the legal fee from high court to appeal court is more than what the appeal court awarded
hmm. Appel court slashed 75% off the money awarded by High Court. I would take your sentence as a mistake, pls watch the video again for clarity

1 Like

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Joebryan(m): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
This is the why most young Africa and especially Nigeria will always have the highest degree of poor people.

The government and the society in this part of the world believes that you can't be young and wealthy without involving yourself in any form or illegal activities.

Imagine the frustration this young dude went through just because he leveraged on opportunities on the internet and worked hard to make fortunes for himself.

I've always said to said to myself and whoever would listen, once you have started making a lot of money (legitimately), the next best decisions is to leave this country to a place where nothing would threaten your peace of mind and progress.

Nigeria is a country where corrupt people ignores real corrupted people to go after the incorruptible ones.

May Nigeria not happen to any genuine hard working individual out there.. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Pandorah(m): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
ediko5:

High court awarded 100m Naira damages, Appeal court slashed to 75 million and the young man is crying that the legal fee from high court to appeal court is more than what the appeal court awarded
You should delete this rubbish ASAP. Watch the video and close ur nairaland account for good.

4 Likes

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Pandorah(m): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
sylve11:
I am happy he won against EFCC but my worry is that they may never pay him 1 kobo.

This country ehn! undecided cool
You're underestimating the power of social media. Things are not the way you think the used to be. They'll pay ever gotdamn penny

2 Likes

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by tarantino1: 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
morzook:
all you had to do was watch the video before jumping into conclusion. This is a new channel. The said channel has been disabled.

That's sad.

What kind of videos did he make? He was raking mad cash from the account according to that document.
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by stanisbaratheon: 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sad story. The EFFC agents are a bunch of unprofessional rogues. How they would arrest a man doing legitimate business with a hearsay allegation is beyond me.

The judicial system of Nigeria is indeed faulty, not to even mention how unprofessional that first lawyer was, even after finding herself in a situation of conflict of interest.
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by chessguru(m): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nigeria and all the agencies within are a big fraud . EFCC is compromised by bunch or rogues
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Anakazo22: 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
ediko5:

Are you sure you read the post, where did you see 100m, he said it was slash from 5m to 1.5m
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Scientheosopher(m): 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
“I was awarded N5 million by the court at first instance.

“The higher court upheld the decision of the high court but slashed the awarded sum to N1.5 million. It didn’t even cover half the cost I had incurred while pursuing the case.”

#The inability of the money awarded by a Judge to the winner of a case to cover expenses/losses is the main reason taking a dispute to Court is highly discouraging. This young smart-hard working Nigerian lost nearly everything yet the most the Court could award him is ₦1.5 million! (The main, if not the only, thing he won is his name).
#Shame!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by blueAgent(m): 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
I believe one of those jealous Nigerians must have reported him to EFCC or he broke money laundering laws unknowingly, could also be a witch hunt because of his political content.

The lawyer who was suppose to protect him was already incapacitated when she saw her bank client and partner ( conflict of interest)

Efcc took action, they knew he was legit that is why they couldn't sue him to court but they wanted to frustrate him.

They guy sue them back and won but i doubt they will give him one dime for damages.

True.

Typical blackmen, they are their own worst enemy, what a blackman cannot get no other person should get it.
Pure envy .
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by V9er: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
God bless you. Decentralized finance is the way
dvkot:
Just save your money in usdt
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by izombie(m): 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Letlovelead213:
They wanted to frustrate him. Thank God I am a youtuber. It’s a legit means of income. Can’t wait to soon be earning from YouTube and be free. But in d meantime I need a job badly

Best thing is for him to move out of Nigeria and go to Ghana or UK and keep shooting his videos.. imagine a pastor and a local government chairman and efcc agent trying to make him give them 5000$. Out of his legitimate earnings or is it easy to come up with contents, face the fear of FOPO (fear of other people opinions) face the camera and hit record?

Countless days of drinking garri and groundnut.
His channel was was shut down but he will bounce back again. Any Efcc way come harass me will face d same embarrassment in court and more. That’s why it’s good to be legit o
dude if you are a youtuber then why do you need a job?. I am a youtuber and i received my first pay from youtube last month.
My advice, put everything into your youtube channel. Once you get monetised, thats it
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Yankee101: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Slymonster:

That's a new account bro. There is money on the internet if you know what your doing. I used to tease a friend of mine who was on Tiktok till i realized they do pay her.

I know about monetization. That’s why I checked the numbers on his YouTube account. I clearly stated if na this acccount e ever make big money
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by deflover(m): 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
ediko5:

Where u take see 75 million na 1.5million oh
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Warrior247: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
michaellovaldo:
I checked the guy's YouTube channel just now,the highest views he has on a video is 14k views

He got all these properties from a total video views of Less than 50k?
Not taking any sides,just saying
Go and listen to the video na. He lost the YouTube channel that fetched him the money.

He gave EFCC the password of the YouTube account.

I don't think the first channel was even about politics.
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by ediko5(m): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
michaellovaldo:
I checked the guy's YouTube channel just now,the highest views he has on a video is 14k views

He got all these properties from a total video views of Less than 50k?
Not taking any sides,just saying

Loz. Watch the video.
The channel that got him all the wealth was terminated from YouTube.
You can have as many YouTube channel as you want
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Mirasteel: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
He won't get a dime from EFCC.
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by kay29000(m): 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
pocohantas:
Our security agencies are too ignorant. Are they educated at all? Maybe they know these things but choose to feign ignorance just to extort citizens.

Everything is yahoo to them.

Exactly. I really feel for dude. Look at how they just spoilt his legal source of income.
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by ediko5(m): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
Bigchristo:
I keep saying it that if all Nigerian youths start suing EFCC they will be forced to stop harassing people, EFCC loses most big corruption cases to politicians because of inadequate evidence they don’t do investigation 95% of their cases is just guess work, imagine they don’t even have good evidence to charge the guy because they were thinking he is a yahoo boy that’s what usually comes to their mind when they see a young man living good and driving a good car, if not that the government has created hardship and inflation among Nigerians what’s car and landed properties which could not be acquired legitimately at a young age make we old first before having such things that make life easier for citizens? You will see flashy cars plying roads in UAE young people will be driving fast cars without being investigated because the country is worth it, let me tell you as a Nigerian you are supposed to be receiving some wages and allowances from government and also if you are working you can apply for car loan and pay back installments until you finished paying for it same with house and landed properties, what makes me feel angry seeing people campaigning for some ancestors to become president is this, why is Nigeria different from the rest of the world in terms of government and social welfare policies to their citizens? US and European countries etc doing that for their citizens aren’t wealthier than Nigeria in fact some of those countries don’t even have resources or make the kind of money Nigeria is making through mineral resources and crude oil sales, they want us to be looking so razz and tattered once young man drive car is yahoo or is fraud very stupid mentality

That's because the old folks still have ancient believe you have to either be a politician or criminal civil servant in order to be rich

1 Like

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by lanrex101: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:

Lol. He should be worried about EFCC paying the 75 mill.
it wasn’t slashed to 75%. It was slashed by 75% which means he’s left with only 25%
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by pacespot(m): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Who has the link to this guy YouTube's channel?
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by ediko5(m): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Yankee101:
I checked his YouTube page. The views are not enough to make a splash except if you have a different youtube account

The EFCC perhaps wasn't all wrong

But who can tell without all the facts
Any another ignorant and illeterate youth sighted.
First you didn't watch the video before concluding
Second you don't know that you can have as many YouTube channels as you can connected to one Adsense account.
No difference between you and the EFCC thieves

2 Likes

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Warrior247: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
Yankee101:
I checked his YouTube page. The views are not enough to make a splash except if you have a different youtube account

The EFCC perhaps wasn't all wrong

But who can tell without all the facts
Why don't you watch the video?

His first channel that fetched him the money got deleted after he gave EFCC the logging details ...

You have the same brain like the EFCC we are talking about here. You conclude and pass judgement without getting sufficient info

4 Likes

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by ediko5(m): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
Microwhy:
Educated illiterates everywhere.
You called your dad and brother to do what, To go on there knees and start begging?
Next time, the first thing to do is, I want to speak with my lawyer.
Dont alter a word. Just demand for your lawyer.
Your lawyer should be seated with you when you present those evidence in the first place.
You would never have spent the second night even if you slept in their custody the previous night.
Call your lawyer first.....

You are a mumu to call him that. Didn't you hear him that the first lawyer he hired sold him out?

2 Likes

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by semanose: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Wellcome to the shithole, where youths dreams are killed by ignorant illiterates who are running a backwards and mediocre system.

Why youths with talents are still living naigeria, i fail to understand. Then again some so called youths are the ones supporting this same rotten system.

Micheal Jackson was already a millionaire when he was just 10 years old. But in the shithole it woulda mean he is too young. grin

Would Buhari's or Dangote's son be too old to be a millionaire? What if it was a footballer earning millions and living in naigeria?
Now he has lost his youtube business, i hope they are happy.

Naigeria is a dream killer, if you are young a talented like this guy leave! Now! While you still can alive! Fork naigeria!

The YouTube channels (he had more than 1) which he made those money were shut down
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by dvkot(m): 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
V9er:
God bless you. Decentralized finance is the way
and you too bro.. To be honest things have changed people are wiser... All my savings are in usdt no cap...and by God grace I'll grow into land and gold.. Can't be putting money in bank with no returns

1 Like

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Bigchristo: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
ediko5:

That's because the old folks still have ancient believe you have to either be a politician or criminal civil servant in order to be rich
Thats the mentality

1 Like

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
ediko5:

Did you read the news at all?

I was awarded N5 million by the court at first instance. Then I started getting calls from different individuals…I wasn’t feeling safe again so my wife and I relocated to Abuja.

“The higher court upheld the decision of the high court but slashed the awarded sum to N1.5 million. It didn’t even cover half the cost I had incurred while pursuing the case.”

Someone will just sit down and be dishing out wrong information. It wouldn't have cost you much to read.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Warrior247: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
dvkot:
and you too bro.. To be honest things have changed people are wiser... All my savings are in usdt no cap...and by God grace I'll grow into land and gold.. Can't be putting money in bank with no returns
please can you explain more on how to go about the decentralization?
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by pacespot(m): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
ediko5:

He said they slashed it by 75%, so the money awarded to him by the appeal court is 25 million.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

22-year-old Notorious Criminal Rearrested After Escaping From Prison. Photo / SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) / Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.