Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour (3522 Views)

Are We Been Insensitive Or We Should Just Help Our Neighbour. / I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by Anonymous0011: 6:21am On Sep 26, 2022
This happens few 2 years ago. We were living in a compound which contains other chalet buildings. Our bedroom window faces that of a single man in our compound (although there was a reasonable distance in between the buildings). My wife cultivated the habit of dressing naked or finding an excuse to stay naked standing just in front of the window without closing the window curtains. I complained that the neighbour would definitely see her unclothedness and that I am not OK with her showing of herself to the neighbour. It went on and on till we packed out of the house. We are in a better place now though but I can't help but think my wife is showing off to the neighbour guy on purpose or that something is going on BTW the two. Now before you say I'm stupid, I wish I was stupid enough to not notice the body flashing....fact is I can't just wrap my head around it and say she's having fun or having an outside affair. Any advice is welcome.
Thanks
Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by Flukey: 6:24am On Sep 26, 2022
Two years ago? Seriously?

Palmpay invites you to PalmPay. Join to enjoy 90+ free bank transfers per month, 15% off your airtime and data purchase plus a chance to win up to N30K when you join N10 deals! https://link.palmpay.com/f9jB

3 Likes

Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by PlayerMeji: 6:25am On Sep 26, 2022
Oga... Enjoy your life and don't kill yourself over what one woman does or didn't do...

Remember, when you die, it is only you that they will put in the coffin, no amount of how much your wife loves you will make them include her in your coffin... That's why you you must cultivate the habit of calming down and taking life easy.

2 years is too long for you to allow one person to live in your head rent free!

15 Likes

Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by ohigus(m): 6:32am On Sep 26, 2022
Bro u ar d head of d house, u better talk to her in way she should understand. that's just d fact

1 Like

Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by Amotolongbo(f): 6:32am On Sep 26, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Oga... Enjoy your life and don't kill yourself over what one woman does or didn't do...

Remember, when you die, it is only you that they will put in the coffin, no amount of how much your wife loves you will make them include her in your coffin... That's why you you must cultivate the habit of calming down and taking life easy.

2 years is too long for you to allow one person to live in your head rent free!
Easier said!

Are you married?
The way unmarried folks come here to dish advices to the married people here is appalling.

5 Likes

Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by libertyfather(m): 6:38am On Sep 26, 2022
I'm married but he's saying the fact, life is flexible than holding on to your head with somethimg that happens 2 years ago
Amotolongbo:
Easier said!

Are you married?
The way unmarried folks come here to dish advices to the married people here is appalling.

5 Likes

Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by Franzinni: 6:44am On Sep 26, 2022
Oga troway face, if you continue like this, you might have hypertension and die. Then your worst nightmare will double .

Solution

become unpredictable.

Don't expect normalcy In a world that is not. Also these crop of women are no longer traditional even tough they expect to marry a traditional man( security) hahaha

Sex controls everything in life.

5 Likes

Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by phorget(m): 6:56am On Sep 26, 2022
If your wife is still dressing naked or having excuse to stand naked even after you'd moved out of your old neighborhood then I guess that's a habit but if she stopped immediately you people moved out then definitely she was showing that single niggar in your old neighborhood something in the middle... undecided

13 Likes

Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by Foodqueen(f): 7:18am On Sep 26, 2022
2 yrs ago, you didn't address the issue.

Now that you are in a better place, it's time to look for loopholes.

U want to look for excuse to end d marriage abi

3 Likes

Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by everythinggirly(f): 7:22am On Sep 26, 2022
What is exactly the color of her problem? Pls sit her down and talk sense to her Incase of next time.
Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 26, 2022
Anonymous0011:
This happens few 2 years ago. We were living in a compound which contains other chalet buildings. Our bedroom window faces that of a single man in our compound (although there was a reasonable distance in between the buildings). My wife cultivated the habit of dressing naked or finding an excuse to stay naked standing just in front of the window without closing the window curtains. I complained that the neighbour would definitely see her unclothedness and that I am not OK with her showing of herself to the neighbour. It went on and on till we packed out of the house. We are in a better place now though but I can't help but think my wife is showing off to the neighbour guy on purpose or that something is going on BTW the two. Now before you say I'm stupid, I wish I was stupid enough to not notice the body flashing....fact is I can't just wrap my head around it and say she's having fun or having an outside affair. Any advice is welcome.
Thanks
No advise is given. Go and love your wife more. And if you feel your brain can't deal with marriage and it's only fiction and jealousy, just divorce her. Don't kill the playful woman.
Cos if you talk say she dey naked anyhow for the new house, I for say you get reason. But now, it's your head that's playing with your destiny.
Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by robinso01(m): 7:27am On Sep 26, 2022
Is she doing it or not in your new place? If she's not doing it again, that mean she's intentionally doing it back then, but if she's still doing it, then it's her habit.

1 Like

Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by Tonypen247(m): 7:34am On Sep 26, 2022
Hmm
Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by illicit(m): 7:37am On Sep 26, 2022
Why don't u ask the neighbor if he saw anything
Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by mrblessed(m): 7:39am On Sep 26, 2022
There is no serious and actual incident that could justify your suspicion of cheating, other than the fact that your wife likes to flash her body whenever she is certain to get a spectator. At least, she has flashed her body to two male neighbours, in two different locations, which validates her liking to express her body. You just have to continue talking to her, if possible, involve people she respects for she suffers a psychology disorder.
Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by VeryWickedMan: 7:42am On Sep 26, 2022
If she's with you right now just turn around & slap her without uttering a word.

Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by JASONjnr(m): 7:56am On Sep 26, 2022
Fear Nigeria girls oh....
Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:05am On Sep 26, 2022
Something happened two yrs ago and u're bringing it up now?
Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by Nukilia: 8:10am On Sep 26, 2022
That means you'll not sleep for a century knowing that doctors examine your wife grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by BigDawsNet: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2022
Anonymous0011:
Thanks

Who is the man of the house?
Them act has one...

This is a family issue...
Call your wife to order
Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by sholay4star: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2022
Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:32am On Sep 26, 2022
its ben 2 yrs that you left that place, let it go...
Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by SaintBishop: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2022
Married life no be here ooo Kai! grin
Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by dynicks(m): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2022
phorget:
If your wife is still dressing naked or having excuse to stand naked even after you'd moved out of your old neighborhood then I guess that's a habit but if she stopped immediately you people moved out then definitely she was showing that single niggar in your old neighborhood something in the middle... undecided
wey Mr OP....

Hurry come abeg!!....yeah come right here and go through what this nigga said!!....Now this right here is the Koko!!...This right here happens to be the almost 100percent xup!!.......

Now what I wanna ask again is, the times u caught her unawares, what was her reaction?....was she sort of like shaky or shocked....or acted a bit confused?....E get why I dey ask......

Woman matter sha!!
Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by Lamanii22(f): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2022
That was two years ago guy…. You should focus on NOW!
Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by NaBanga: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2022
Some people like to look for trouble when there is none. They are not happy unless there is chaos in their life. Imagine someone thinking about a 2 year old problem that has vanished. Are you working sir? undecided
Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by Richy4(m): 11:29am On Sep 26, 2022
illicit:
Why don't u ask the neighbor if he saw anything
cheesy grin cheesy grin smiley grin grin smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by udomonday: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
How can she parade what you paid for freely like that?.maybe another dick dey hungry am.
Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
Well, whether it is deliberately for the guy or not, a good woman guards her unclothedness. (Same as a good man) undecided
Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by sayso: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
Anonymous0011:
Thanks
Women always wants attention. Though 2yrs, another abnormal behaviour. Open the door, flip the curtains and work out.
Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by Slynation(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Well...Olosho still dey her eye!!
Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by Gloriagee(f): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
It was in your head...cos think bout it, no sane NIGERIAN wife will choose to show her nudity in front of her husband.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Impregnated His Own Daughter 5 Times To Create Pure Blood Line / What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? / Child Benefit:to Tithe Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.