Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,525 members, 7,861,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour (3546 Views)

Are We Been Insensitive Or We Should Just Help Our Neighbour. / I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
i think the guy who she was showing her nudity to, has just opened a thread about your wife (lol):

udofia234:
I live in a room and palor self contain, newly married couple just rented the room and palor self con opp me 6months ago, the guy is a sailor and comes home once in two months! The issue is that this lady while dressing up will leave her window open which is directly opp my sitting room stalk naked while dressing up, firstly I tot it was a mistake so as not to intrude her privacy I closed my window and curtain down, but two days after the same was repeated over and over again!!!
I just had to endure this for long and I can't lie imagining things in my head, but recently I noticed if I greet her she doesn't respond again! but that same thing she does she never stopped, infact I intentionally came towards my window talking loud just to make her know I can see her but she really do not care!!! guys every time she comes out of the house she's always on skimpy skirt or bum short which one can visibly see she's without pants. Because of this I had to ask my girl to come frequently so she will know I have someone already, the last time I went out and left my babe at home , my babe told me she was stylishly abusing her as she was sitting outside! I'm a guy and practically I know what this lady wants but I'm scared of doing it with another mans wife cos I can't take it when someone else does that to my wife! But she is not planning to stop showing me her unclothedness every time I'm in the house, though I never told my babe what's happening, cos she doesn't do that when she's at home! Guys make 5 mins enjoyment no go spoil person life so! I don't want to do it!!! I feel like telling this to her hobby probably keep my window locked permanently!!!
Re: Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour by culf: 3:43am On Sep 27, 2022
it might not be anything, most women does that. some with light on and curtain raise self. My woman do that alot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Husbands Feel Guilty After Making Love To Their Wives / Me And My Children --- A Short Story! / What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.