Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Advice Needed: Should He Travel To Germany Or Hustle In Abuja? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice Needed: Should He Travel To Germany Or Hustle In Abuja? (3033 Views)

Moving To Germany Or Belgium Soon / Just Move From UK To GERMANY / Germany Or Malaysia For Masters Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: Should He Travel To Germany Or Hustle In Abuja? by henry2tech(m): 5:49am On Aug 14, 2011
Good moring all, A gud friend of mine needs help here, He asked me this question and am asking here for good advise to tell him. He told me that he has the money to fund his travel out to germany but hes kinda confused if to stay in abuja nd hustle wit the money or travel wit it to germany, serious and professional advise needed , Thankx
Re: Advice Needed: Should He Travel To Germany Or Hustle In Abuja? by dellnet: 7:11am On Aug 14, 2011
depend on the stake at both ends.
Re: Advice Needed: Should He Travel To Germany Or Hustle In Abuja? by ojdollars(m): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2011
@henry2tech , Tell you guy to Enroute to Germany fast fast. In fact, here is the website for him to get all details to apply, German Embassy dey Abuja self, he go easy for am pass. No need to ask twice, let him pull over to Germany. Anyone who advices him otherwise na him enemy men. Go to: http://www.abuja.diplo.de/Vertretung/abuja/en/04/Visa__requirements/How__to__apply__MainPage.html , OR better still he can enter Through France with a 14days Visa that would be issued to him within exactly 10 working days after the date he applies. VFS France Visa Application Website: http://www.france-ng.com/tourist.html , Make he nor delay oooh. Nothing like settling in Germany when you have the cash, and if he never marry, another advantage. I dey wait to hear the good news last last. Happy Sunday my Brother and hope to hear the good news later. Na Church things he reach now, see ya later.
Re: Advice Needed: Should He Travel To Germany Or Hustle In Abuja? by henry2tech(m): 9:01am On Aug 14, 2011
ojdollars, thanks for the advice, thankx brother,
Re: Advice Needed: Should He Travel To Germany Or Hustle In Abuja? by 27naira(m): 10:25am On Aug 14, 2011
what does he plan to do when he gets to Germany??

Its not about travelling bro its about have a game-plan.
If he's coming to germany to start a business, thats fine but if na to hussle, hmm
Re: Advice Needed: Should He Travel To Germany Or Hustle In Abuja? by justwise(m): 11:54am On Aug 14, 2011
27naira:

[b]Its not about travelling bro its about have a game-plan.
[/b]If he's coming to germany to start a business, thats fine but if na to hussle, hmm

Exactly!! don't mind one old man here who was busy shouting go fast fast!!! they failed to ask the poster that most important question.
Re: Advice Needed: Should He Travel To Germany Or Hustle In Abuja? by frauduloso: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2011
my brother , my advice for you is that if your intention is entering into germany with a tourist or business visa and you intend remaining there after expiration of the visa then my advice to you is to botch the plan because you wouldn"t find it easy living in germany as an illegal and you might end up held by their immigration and deported at the end. But if you are entering with a long term visa that allows you to work, then its worth trying but mind you there is also the barrier of language ok.
Re: Advice Needed: Should He Travel To Germany Or Hustle In Abuja? by ojdollars(m): 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2011
@27naira and frauduloso, Noted. But the poster said, his friend has thought about the two options he had and possibly still thinking about them. You see, as a Nigerian, you don't have to be soft outside of your comfort zone (Your Country). You have to be tough, you have to be determined. A man that is determined and see afar of can't be limited by any challenges or confrontation he would face anywhere he is. I am only trying to encourage him in his dream to succeed. I know that Germany is often refer to as a Police country, but until he get there he can never conclude on what Germany is about. No Risk, No Reward. Once he get's to the bridge, he will cross it. He can also get information from people he knows living there on how he can settle down there in Germany, it's possible.

Na talk dey bring talk my brothers, have a great evening over there in your zone.
Re: Advice Needed: Should He Travel To Germany Or Hustle In Abuja? by 27naira(m): 10:02am On Aug 15, 2011
ojdollars:

@27naira and frauduloso, Noted.  But the poster said, his friend has thought about the two options he had and possibly still thinking about them. You see, as a Nigerian, you don't have to be soft outside of your comfort zone (Your Country). You have to be tough, you have to be determined. A man that is determined and see afar of can't be limited by any challenges or confrontation he would face anywhere he is. I am only trying to encourage him in his dream to succeed. I know that Germany is often refer to as a Police country, but until he get there he can never conclude on what Germany is about. No Risk, No Reward. Once he get's to the bridge, he will cross it. He can also get information from people he knows living there on how he can settle down there in Germany, it's possible.

Na talk dey bring talk my brothers, have a great evening over there in your zone.

Your comment appears to bear no definite direction. They are just words of encouragement that negates the fact that the backbone of success is a salable plan that is foolproof. For an individual to contemplate either settling in Abuja or moving over to Germany will immediately  make you see the lack of direction which is an ultimate pointer to the fact that this homeboy needs to go back to the drawing table and find out what he wants to do! Nigerians are quick to rush into a society where they feel things work perfectly well only to be heartbroken by the fact that their lack of preparedness automatically make them a nuisance to the society. Na inquisition make cat enter boiling water.

That your bolded comment is offensive. You sound like a criminal. No offence meant.
Re: Advice Needed: Should He Travel To Germany Or Hustle In Abuja? by omega25red(m): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2011
27naira:

Its not about travelling bro its about have a game-plan.

^^ this is all that matters. Further more how is he planning on working legally?
Re: Advice Needed: Should He Travel To Germany Or Hustle In Abuja? by victoreel(m): 8:42am On Dec 04, 2018
omega25red:
^^ this is all that matters. Further more how is he planning on working legally?
I also buy to this idea

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air 'Banned' From Abuja To London Route / Benin Nightlife: Top 5 Exciting Nightclubs In The City / Singapore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.